18

100% Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*since there's so much wonkyu angst updated today... mind as well ^_^;

 

 

"Yes, umma...don't worry i'll show brother around..."  Kyuhyun roll his eyes as he listen dutifully while his umma urge and orders.  "of cos i'll take care of him..." Kyuhyun kept his pace with his bodyguards around the quiet street this early morning.  "You said his plane arrives this afternoon?"  Kyuhyun pointed towards the shops across the street.  "well... i also hope he gets along with Siwon, since there's some tension between them...yes yes... i'll do a good job...ok, luv ya" Kyuhyun finally ended his call right in front of the shop he needed. 
 
"Amber, i'm going into the art supply store, so wait here please."
 
"yes, sir."   Amber stand guard as she watches Kyuhyun curious around the store, its not unlikely for Kyuhyun to wander by himself, as long as he's within watching distance. 
 
"I need a bigger canvas than this..."
 
"that'll have to be custom made, but don't worry.  We'll have it delivered to you by the day after tomorrow."  Kyuhyun thought of the time he'll need to paint Siwon's his surprise present, being he took extra lessons just so he could give him with such gift on their 6months anniversary.  Hence the reason why he decided to visit the store himself, cos asking the supply through Donghae, it'll ruin the surprise element. 
 
"That's ok... i guess.. do you have paint for installations?" Kyuhyu follow the direction given by the old storeman.   While he was concentrating on the paint in front, Kyuhyun didn't particularly notice a series of running taps behind him as they get louder and louder. 
 
"this way..this way!!"  Before Kyuhyun could turn to see who's yelling, elbows, knees, paints!  It all happened too quickly he didn't know how to react as he fell right onto his  while the shelf in front tumble down. 
 
"AH!!" Luckily only a few tub of paint manage to fell from the impact.  Yet the red paint slash right over Kyuhyun as he sat there blinking. 
 
"omo!"
 
"Are you ok?"
 
"well... i don't seem too ok...do i?" Kyuhyun took a quick look over his white shirt and grey jeans.  "just my luck... red paint..." he follow with a few light chuckles seeing the little boy is freak out to a shade of pale white from his scolding mother. 
 
"Oh my...it looks like blood everywhere." The old storeman came as he help Kyuhyun up. 
 
"I can't walk around like this.  Is there a clothing store around here?"  Kyuhyun excuse himself through the back door once the old man directed him.  And quickly dash into the store pointed out him to.  Just right when he finish changing into his new jeans and shirt he notice a flash of light from across the small ally. 
 
paparazzi! aish, how many times has this happened already! and i don't want them to shoot me like this...
 
Kyuhyun quickly walk back into the clothing store and ask for the back door.  Once he's outside again, he tries to navigate to where Amber will be waiting.  His bodyguard must be starting to get worry by now.  I'll call and ask her to meet me at the other corner. 
 
While Kyuhyun crosses the last corner he could practically see where Amber will be waiting already.  Yet for some reason he turn just in time to notice a foreigner standing near a dimed ally without a care to the world.  But what spook him was the obvious flash from another corner.  Thinking its another camera, Kyu stop to assess.  But then it becomes clearer. 
 
no...that's....that's a GUN!!!
 
It wasn't pointing anywhere towards him, but rather towards the foreigner. 
 
"WATCH OUT!!!" Kyuhyun didn't think nor he care as he lept towards the stranger and yell.  The shoot came through, blazing right next to his ear, he heard hold a clear a single shot.  But he already had the stranger in his arm trying ever so hard to push him onto the ground.  The man didn't expect a boy come crashing against him hence took Kyuhyun along with him as they both landed hard onto the cold ground.  While he landed against his shoulder, Kyuhyun landed roughly head firs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter