11

100% Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

 

Kyuhyun big brown eyes bolt widely, as his body sat up from his mattress.  Gasping for air like his lung's been deprive for years, he soon realise what he believe to be a nightmare have given him a thin layer of chill covering sweat covering. 

 

what the hell was that?!

 

Kyuhyun woke up in the early morning, a disturbing dream that he didn't understand why it felts so real causing his heart to nearly jump out.  But the really odd thing was, he couldn't exactly remember what happened in his dream.  Although he doesn't remember a thing, he could still feel the cold sweat and slight shivers running down his spine. 
 
"What the hell was that... whew...."  was I being chased by some blood hounds? maybe I fell from a cliff...well since I hate crocodile, maybe that was it...aww~ whatever...I hate it!!
 
But whats this...  this achy feeling...it feels so sad and its torturous...this isn't just fear...
 
At that moment, Kyuhyun couldn't feel more dumb at getting all jitty about a silly dream, finally decided to get up early to face the day, and it isn't just any other ordinary day today is. 
 
"...engagement day..."
 
The more he think about the coming events the more Kyuhyun feels the excitement buzzing in him. Today he was to go to the airport and pick up Siwon.  The prince needed to go back to his home town to settle some issue, and its kinda driving him insane just how much he's already missing the guy.     ~=~

 

At the very private and exclusive airport, it took Kyuhyun a bit more to get use to all those added security and seclusion of the whole place.  Its simply not something he's been expose to, till now.  None the less, as soon as his sight landed on Siwon's private jet, all those annoying thoughts went out the window.  

 

He didn't even realise when his body naturally bolt out the black sedan as soon as he see those electronic ladder released from the plane's fuselage. 

 

"SIWON!"

 

"KYU~"

 

At that specific moment they both simultaneously have a similar thought: the most loveliest thing in this world, none other than the ability to embrace the person you've been missing day in and day out.  That warm fuzzy feeling Kyuhyun's feels as he lay his head on Siwon's strong, protective shoulder and just fell deeper into him.  Its freaking amazingly fantastic...hmmmm  While the prince, able to confirm once again that this apparition of perfection, is in deed affectionately caressing by him, this fluffy, soft body of the one.  Mentally he was even scolding himself for how whip he is, since it felt like no matter how much he's hugging the day light out of Kyuhyun, it still doesn't crunches that yarning inside of him.

 

"Ahh...i'm so glad to see you.  I missed you so much."  Siwon proudly whisper against Kyuhyun's ear as he tighten his hold.  Smelling the sweet fruity scent from his perfection was just the antidote to Siwon's worrying heart. 

 

Kyuhyun decided to pull away wanting to see the prince he misses just as much.  Yet his eyes caught on the bloody cloth tapped against Siwon's forehead all too soon.  All sort of images came flying in and out of his mind. 

 

"WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR HEAD?!"

 

There was a second of fright in Siwon's eyes, but very soon taken over by a tender and I-am-ok-so-don't-go-worry-your-cutie-little-head look, perhaps not wanting to scare his wifu to be.  However, that tough man sight itself was even more heartbreaking than it should for Kyuhyun. 

 

"oh...nothing...its just a scratch." a scratch??!! what! by a lion?!

 

"What happened?"

 

Siwon thought about the idea of not telling Kyuhyun, yet he did think the student deserve to know.  It will be something he'll soon need to get use to, not the injury part, just the idea of potential of it. 

 

"...at the palace...when I was getting on the plane...there was an assassination attempt."

 

Kyuhyun gasp as his hand flew up to cover his mouth. Its something he knew happens(from news and movies), but to someone like Siwon, to people he knows, to someone so close to him.  Its a concept he couldn't process.

 

"A women was killed....I knew her" Siwon finish with sadness in his voice. 

 

While still on board the aircraft was Donghae and Hangeng, the two didn't want to distbure the prince and Kyuhyun, knowing they'll never hear the end of it.  The two only watches from the plane just to make sure Siwon was still managing to hold up a sane conversation without going all gooey on Kyuhyun.

 

"i just don't understand... she doesn't have any reason to kill his highness." Donghae thought out loud, as he ponder on the information they've gotten regarding the women's fail attempt.  "Don't you agree, Hangeng?"  Yet Donghae didn't receive any response as the guy simply stare out to the couple.

 

"It's ok, this has happened before."  Siwon nervously chuckle as he tries to lighten the mood, Kyuhyun thought someone should really sit this prince down and tell him what's OK should means. 

 

"erm... that's even scarier..." Kyuhyun timidly look away, thinking just how to tell Siwon these scary information maybe should be filter for him in the future.  By that, Kyuhyun started thinking just how often and near death Siwon's must always lived.  "You almost got KILLED!" Kyuhyun frantic pull Siwon closer by the collar, somehow thinking the closer he's with the prince, might just reassure his nerves.

 

"hey...shhhhh!" Siwon pull Kyuhyun tightly back into his embrace, once again feeling his void being fill slowly and happily by simply having his Kyuhyun right then and there.  "Its ok... its ok..."

 

Siwon might be a simple guy, cos having his Kyuhyun there and then snuggly hugging him back, seem to manage to wipe out all the darkness he faced that day, and we're talking about near death experience.  Simple indeed. 

 

~=~

 

"Move! out of my way!!! Siwon!! where's he?!" A loud boomingly lady high pitch voice echo through the prestige hotel hallway, not caring a cent of the elderly servant following behind as he beg and fail to distract her away. 

 

"STOP!!...he's trying on the engagement suit. You can't just barge in here like this..."

 

"SHUT UP!!!" The lady turn to stare daggers at him, but turn hastily just as she remembers her reason being here.  "How can a prince, the monarch of Suju, get engaged to a nameless kid from nowhere? I wont stay quiet about this!"

 

"Please calm down and..." That old fragile voice tries again. 

 

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!!! Siwon is out of his mind!..i can't!! and wont accept this! never!!!"

 

The abruptly loud and earth shattering bam coming from the door to his highness room proves just how furious his intruder is. 

 

"Wow, look who made it!"  Siwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter