12

100% Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date: 25.Oct

From: WifuKyuni 

How are you doing, Siwon? Since you've been gone, the days seemingly to drag forever.  Maybe its because all my friends are busy prepping for college entrance exam.  Luckily the Cinderella hullaballoo has become a thing in the past... phew~  It was a bit awkward at frist, but people can adapt quickly and now everyone's treating me the way they used to... double phew~~ What a relief, I was really worried.  My friends want to come visit Suju after they get their college acceptance letters.  Perhaps you can provid them with room and board....please...? 

 Although i'm still not used to having bodyguards with me every where I go, Donghae-hyung have taken care of all the press issues.  If you haven't assigned hyung to me, I would've been in big trouble.  Gosh, i'm tired, so I should rest now.  I'll email you again tomorrow, until we meet again, eat well, and sleep well~~ ^.^ mauh~!

 

"aigooooo~~you cutie pie, I could just eat you up...room's and board...keke what wouldn't' I do for you?!" Siwon giggle himself silly as he continue to re-read Kyuhyun's daily email to himself.  How he wished he moped for a hourly email instead of a daily one.  

Date:11.Nov
From: WifuKyuni

Ta-Da!! mom and brother finally cleaned out the boarding house and moved out.  Our new place is super cool! thank you my prince *muah muah.  Umma has become a very mellow person.  Maybe its because she has a lot of leisure time now.  I don't know why, but my brother been pretty gloomy these days.  He still works part time to pay his tuition because he doesn't want your help.  Are all men like that? >.<

"This it?! don't you miss me? why didn't you ask about me? Boo~ this isn't fair..."  The sulking prince wouldn't have acted such a fool in front of his pc, if he knew Donghae was secretly filming his antic and sending them to a teary laughing Kyuhyun. 

 
Date:13.Nov

From: WifuKyuni

Siwon, i'm in Hong Kong right now.  The city is very pretty, specially at night.  My mom wanted the two of us to travel together before I leave for Suju.  Come to think of it, I never spend time like this with my mom.  Not since my parents got divorced when I was young, and dad abandoned us. 

 

"baby... if you write these sad emotions to me...I would fly over right away..." Siwon mumble and frown as he read the email again on his phone while he attended a state meeting.  Donghae tsk out loud to which Siwon caught him and ask him to drink up the jar of water as punishment while everyone else kinda chuckle at his misery.

Date:14.Nov

From: WifuKyuni
 
Yesterday... mom cried.  My heart wouldn't have been so confused if I had been nicer to her in the past.  Come to think of it, mom has always been with me.  We fought and got mad at each other a lot, but I never thought to i'd live so far away from her. 
 
What if I get sad?
What if I miss her?
 
"silly, don't worry about such, i'll send her my private jet whenever that happens." Siwon grasp tighter the photo frame that given to him by Kyuhyun on their last get together. Thinking maybe a short trip to calm his nevours Kyu isn't such a bad idea, really what's the worst could happen.  Little did he expect to be scold not only by Hae for his lack of reasoning, but also getting the cold shoulders from Hangeng and Wookie.  The only person that seem to be on his side surprisingly was Tiffany, but that didn't change the fact that he still have an UN meeting in less than 24hrs, and no! no one is flying to Seoul, not even Tiffany when she volunteer to step in. 
 
Date: 25.Nov

From: WifuKyuni
 
Siwon, thanks for helping Joon in coming to France with me, did I ever tell you that he wanted to major i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter