19

100% Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He has a case of temporary amnesia.  Its from the shock of hitting his head on the sidewalk.  He has no memory of his past, but he still recalls how to perform daily tasks."
 
what a strange boy...He's wearing cheap clothes but this ring... that's not a ring just anyone could have... it's probably worth as much as a castle.  He has nothing, no wallet, no id...it'll be a hassle to find out who he is...
 
But...
 
He saved my life... a complete stranger...someone who he never met...who he had nothing to do with... risking his life...he jumped in...
 
for a stranger!
 
Who would be so...how stupid can he be?!
 
~=~
 
"Hnnnnghhhh"     "Aghkkkk"
 
"He's not gonna last much longer, boss." A black wearing suit man choke tightly against the kneeling man.  He's half beaten to death yet his eyes still glint with anger. 
 
"...that's enough...You know very well what kind of monster i am Daniel... And that i only accept one answer...I'm only going to tell you this once....I always get what i want."  The coldness in his voice able to freeze over hell, he only wants answers and he doesn't care how in getting them. 
 
"RIGHT!!! of cos you do. You never fail to get what you want...that's the kind of monster you are... Destroying anything that gets in your way...annihilating all rival gangs...killing...killing.. and killing without batting an eye.  Are you satisfied now that you're the big man controlling all of Napoli?! You're still nothing but a mobster with bloodstained hands! a devil who hides his ugly nature behind the face of an angel that's you! GO TO HELL!!! TOP CALPETTI!"
 
TOP or seunghyun held his gun out pointing directly in the he dying man's eyes without the tiniest thought, he heard just about enough of this bull. 
 
"You will despise the world and be despised in return...you will be betrayed by everything you trust for the rest of your life!!!"
 
*Bang.  A bullet straight in the eyes, shutting him up forever.  Without a second glance the man walk out the warehouse leaving the lifeless body in his own pool of blood.
 
Back in his house, somewhere in the outskirt of Suju. 
 
"He ing bled on my Armani... go burn it."
 
"yes, Sir."
 
From a distance, Top could hear scrams, sobs, banging and all sort of rampage.  Seeing one of his guy walking back with a shake of his head while clutching his arm. 
 
"What's going on?"
 
"oh boss...That guy, he's completely freaking out.  He's not eating at all, he screams, lungs out, doesn't let anyone go near him.  He's just like a wild animal locked in a cage."  The man glance back at the close room, doesn't exactly know what else to do.  "Maybe becos he won't  communicate, i think his scare out of his mind."
 
Top made his way into the dim room, locking eyes on the figure on the floor with his knees bent and head hung low.  He got closer, wanting to help but exactly know how.
 
The room is so quiet only the sound of the wind blowing outside could be heard without the trembling boy's screams or sobs.  Top reach out his hand to comfort but got slap away which shock him.  Giving up he decided to sit next to the figure, as if giving all the time in the world for him. 
 
Wind blew, clock ticks, second by second, minute by minute the two just sat there.  Till Kyuhyun lifted his head just a little to see if he's still there.  As soon as their eyes meet, Kyuhyun duck back down.  He repeated it a few times, until Top gave him a slightest smile on his cold face. 
 
"...i won't hurt you..."  Top softly said, to which Kyuhyun peek out from his hiding post.  "only you... i won't... hurt." 
 
~=~
 
On the opposite of town, every member of the special elite have been summon for one job and one only.  Locate Kyuhyun!.  Hangeng have been non stop going through every single channel to get new information from all sort but only come back fruitless.  While Donghae intercept with all lines ground and air to see if they could find a lead.  Everyone working round the clock to find the smallest hint of Kyuhyun's whereabouts, dead or alive.  
 
~=~
 
"Come on...one more spoonful..." Top chime as he lifted the spoon from the bowl and straight into Kyuhyun's mouth.  "Yeah! good, you're doing well... you need to get well soon..."
 
"Can you believe it? boss spoon-feeding a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter