10

100% Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    "All right. All right!! I'll take care of it...I... Lee Donghae, the greatest playboy shall pass on my secrets, acquired through many years of experience." Donghae softly fist punch his own chest just to show how determine he is at that moment. 
 
"The greatest playboy my .  Your speciality is mopping up his highness overflow."  Wookie snort as Hangeng nodded in the corner, secretly thinking its been a while since the trained guard last shot someone. 
 
"But they were all hot babes!" Donghae wiggle loose his tie, winking once to Ryewook, whom close to whacking the dude if he continue to waste any more time. 
 
*slam~ The door flaunt open showing just enough light into Siwon's sad room, while a proud, smug looking Donghae waltz in next to Siwon, which by now have resorted to playing with his toes instead of the carpet.
 
his hand as he think surly his idea will work, Donghae got closer to his highness.  "Money... is the way to a person heart!" Donghae cough and start again as Siwon didn't bated an eyelid "He's still young, and doesn't know what the hell he's doing.  Once he starts putting two and two toether, he'll realise that he has hit the jackpot if he has you!"  Donghae continue, getting rather high on his own idea.  "First, we win over his family, relatives and everyone else around him...and then...BOOM!! material good galore!!!!" Donghae dance a little with his shoulders.  "We'll be patient and invest time, little by little, and when the moment comes, reel~~~ him in!!! I, the expert, will come up with a specific plan...." If the twitching on Siwon's face wasn't enough a sign for shut-the-hell-up the hard kick on Donghae's  and the loud slamming of his highness door right in his face was definitely loud and clear. 
 
Ryewook cover his mouth with one hand to muffle his chuckles.  He should never have sent in an idiot to do an adult job.
 
"Stop laughing you kid?"
 
"Why would I laugh at you...did you so something STUPID?"
 
Hangeng, he's the head of Siwon's bodyguard as well as the commander of the sapphire force.  In Suju, a small city state, there is a police force but no standing army.  However the royal bodyguards are under direct command of the Suju Royal Family they are not a ceremonial military set up fort the sake of formality.  The organisation consists of members of special forces who have received rigid training, making each soldier the equal of one hundred men.  This corps has a formal coat of arms in darker sapphire blue, the organisation goes by the name of ELF Force. 
 
Seeing his highness like this, is first for Hangeng, and he didn't like it.  As the other two continue to fish out a more solid plan.  The cool headed, quiet, talented bodyguard makes his way into Siwon's room.  Perhaps his soluation will work. 
 
"I'll.kidnap.him.immediately." He simply state.  Siwon blink once as he turn his attention to the stone cold face that showing no joke, only business.  "Just give me the order... i'll take care of it nice and clean. We'll secretly fly him away to Suju and lock him up until he complies with your demands... everything is settled"
 
If the absurd amount of fuming rage sending out by Siwon wasn't enough to say shut-the-hell-up, the kick to Hangeng's and the even louder slamming of the door was more than enough. 
 
Hangend got up and look confusedly at both Ryewook and Donghae whom giving him a weird look. 
 
"Wh...what happened?" 
 
"Hangeng, what did you tell him?"
 
"Well...you see...I said......* * *..." Both Donghae and Ryewook roll their eyes as they gang up on the even more idiotic than them so call trained man-hunter.
 
"You single celled, mental deviant"
 
"even your brains are made of muscle!!!! what good is your head!!!"
 
Anyhow, these three are the elite, top aides of Siwon's, King of Suju. 
  ~=~

 

Ryewook got himself rather busy, while Donghae already feeling the defeat in this battle. 

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Need to find a solution! a solution!!!" Wookie mumble as he flips through pages after pages.  "I'm not only in charge of his highness physical well-being, but also his psychological health..  To leave his highness along durning this heartbreak or lovesickness, would be a dereliction of my duties.  Maybe this psychologist can help... or maybe this specialist from UCLA..."

 

Donghae facepalm himself as he begin to get even more dizzier.  "You think that kind of crap is going to help!!"

 

"Oh yeah! look who's talking!!!"

 

"You're not old enough to handle this!"

 

Just when the two about to pull out guns and fists.  The door of Siwon's room screech open.  The three look towards to sound, afraid they might all heard wrong.  But when they come face to face with a much familiar, clean shaved, charmingly grinning face of their majesty, all is well.   

 

"...I've made you all worry..."

 

"YOUR HIGHNESS!!" the three bow as they see Siwon leaning against the wall with his signature dimple faintly making an appearance.  

 

"It's all right...I've...i've sorted things out."  Siwon voiced as he look peacefully at the ring on his pinky.  The one that brought him this whole drama from the beginning.  "Anyway...this... is an issue I need to take care of on my own."  Pulling off the ring, Siwon securely grasp the ring into his palm, silently declaring his conviction.  Turning away to get out of his moping robe, but not before he tells the three guys something on his mind.  "By the way, you guys are really no help when it comes to these things."  With that the three slump heavily on the couch, floor, desk and totally sullen by his highness truthfulness. 

 

~=~

 

Kyuhyun making his way out of school, glooming around just like he has for the past week.  A friend suggesting to go have som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter