7

100% Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 
You're not gonna stop me?
 
"If I go away...you'll be alright with that?" Siwon didn't want to believe the smile on Kyuhyun's expression were true, he sweated and regretted the moment that question came out from him. 
"But.... what can I ?" there's nothing I can do..."You were planning to leave from the beginning"...nothing..."So I've been thinking..." although later I won't believe that this actually happened.  As if it was all a dream... "there's a few days with you that I have left... lets not waste them..." Kyuhyun look up from the ground after a long time, looking directly into those dark marble orbs of Siwon's he didn't notice his own eyes blurring up from the simple thought of not seeing them already.  "Buts its going to happen...so...I wish time would pass slowly right.. now...very slowly...".  A soft sniffle from Kyuhyun but Siwon was too busy thinking to notice.  "...but strangely times does passes by fast when i'm with you.  It only seems like a moment but an hours already gone by... and its morning, but soon its night time... strange, huh?!" Kyuhyun's sole tear fell from the corner of his eye.  The sensation that's been building up from Siwon's within starting to over flow. 
 
I don't care no more... "Come to Suju" Siwon proudly state, not a hint of doubt.
 
"Eh?!" Kyuhyun wipe the tear from his cheeks as he cutely purses his lips in thought.  "I don't know...if my mom gonna let me go on a backpacking trip after I graduate, maybe if I make some money from part-time jobs?" Kyuhyun mumble as he seriously thinking ways to get himself to Suju to visit Siwon one day.
 
"Not for a trip.  Study at the Suju Art school.  You said you wanted to study art and performance." Siwon's patient level seem to be running out for the first time in front of Kyuhyun. 
 
"That's out of the question! She barely let me go on a trip, let along study abroad!" Kyuhyun crosses his arms as he turn away from Siwon.  Just because you're a prince, everything is easy enough.  But i'm the one have to talk to my mom!
 
"I'll sponsor you."  Siwon easily saw the problems Kyuhyun and his mom has and solved it. 
 
"Huh? you want me to study with your money! FORGET IT!"
 
"Not my private fund.  There's a scholarship..." The prince corrected with dignity, "...and of cos with a connection like me, you'll be able to get it easily."  Siwon added the last part as softly as he could. 
 
"But...but... Siwon... why are you being so good to me?" Kyuhyun wonder out loud as he thought about nothing and everything that happened between them.  "no matter what... we are kind of...like strangers..."
 
Siwon struggle with the right word, he didn't wanna to sound too needy or desperate, on the other hand what other reason there could be.  "I...." As if a lighting have strike his head and clear up his muddy mind.  Siwon took a deep breath before setting his steady eyes on Kyuhyun's "...don't want to be apart from you.  I'm not asking for a lot.  Seriously, if we can continue what we have now...keep seeing each other...eat together, talk and walk together...yes, even if its just that much... I just want to keep seeing you like I am now... If I can only be with you under the same sky, if I can keep you where I don't have to fly cross the oceans when I want to see you, if I want these things."  Siwon press his bow lips together as he let Kyuhyun think before asking fearfully.  "Am I being too selfish?" Siwon lock his eyes on Kyuhyun's round, questioning, beautiful ones, he stay awfully still and didn't dare to move a single muscle till Kyuhyun gave him his answer. 
 
*thump...is it all right? if something like this happens in my life? If my future takes a turn in a totally unexpected way in a matter of days? Even if I put my trust in the words and promises of this man, that I don't even know very well?  This man is no ordinary guy.  With him, I'll have no control over anything...if this really is one fickle prince's game...I'll be ruined.  There's no such thing as Cinderella story in this world.  Even if there is, something like that would never happen to me... Some thing this great would never happen to me....
 
"Kyu..."
 
For a prince...only a truly royal like person would do....
 
*Click *Click
 
"Oh my, who is this?!...its your highness Siwon the king of Suju....It's so hard to see you these days."  From their silent staring came a magical beauty striding seductively towards them as her eyes piercing passionately.  Kyuhyun was shock with her beauty and soft but alluring voice, her skin glows gorgeously, her long hair shinny and wavy.  Somehow this person does click in his mind somewhere.
 
"Jessica"
 
"who, who is she...?" Right! She's a top international VS model. 
 
"Jessica Jung, she's a model... we went out on a couple dates."  Was that a annoyed sigh from Siwon, the younger notice, yet the new information got Kyuhyun rather bother and self loathing. 
 
"er... I'll leave you two alone..." this person and Siwon.... I don't' want to hear what they have to say to each other...
 
As Kyuhyun move to get away from this suffocating scene, a familiar strong grip held onto his wrist, ceasing him to move any further. 
 
"No! stay here.  There's nothing for me to hide from you.  She and I are done over with"  Siwon stated as he look unmoved by the growing fury goddess in front of them. 
 
"Done? by who's standard? how.dare.you.do.this.to.me?!" Kyuhyun have never seen such rage, nonetheless on such a fine lady.  "You think i'm some you can play around with and then leave?"
  Kyuhyun felt his heart tug as her words sinks in, yet Siwon could calmly confront "you know its not like that Jess."
 
"Then what is it? why did you suddenly change? YOU...!"
 
"That's because I don't stop women from coming on to me.  Unless they get on my nerves too much.  I let them hang around..  But its a different story if she wants to use me by making a scandal and benefit from it." Siwon steady sight held firmly on the model as he turn towards her, as if stripping her dirty deeds by using only his eyes.  "I know you went to the media, you also demanded an astronomical price for your stories.  Of course the media always wanted to sink their teeth into me.  I suppose you wanted to be the centre of some media attention...Through money and the gossip created by your fling with a royal family.  But, you crossed the line when you tried to create a love triangle scandal by seducing the French minister of culture." Siwon sigh again, this women is annoying the hell out of hi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter