3

100% Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   
Inside one of Seoul top luxury hotel, three highest floors of its level are currently running as the private nursing quarter of one according to Donghae's belief a totally spoiled crowd ruler. 
 
"I managed to silence the media like you asked..." Donghae bow as he enter the room that holding his boss, whom been nothing but sulky.
 
"Anyway Hae..." Siwon didn't look towards him while he continue to stare out the floor length window. "When I lost consciousness...wasn't there a ridiculously cute boy next to me?" He hoped his question wasn't too obvious.
 
"Ah~ yes... I was too panic stricken to pay attention...but..now..." Donghae rush himself forward towards his boss, taking as much space as he could on the bed as not to push Siwon off it.  "...WHO IS HE?!" The budging eyes wasn't of good intent more so dismay and panic.  "a foreign spy? assassin? international terrorist?..." Donghae didn't notice how Siwon just face palm himself in allowing such nonsense to enter his assistant's brain. "...trying to assassinate someone with a piece of chicken! that's NEW!"
 
Hangeng who's been standing silently in the corner suddenly his gun as he armed for revenge/assassination.  Successfully scaring the holly out of Siwon. 
 
"N...NO! Hangeng! he's just an ordinary boy from the neighbourhood!" Siwon tried to calm the killing atmosphere suddenly surrounding them.  "I-its me... I just followed him..." There was a slight blush that Siwon hope no one will see.  
 
"Pardon? why?" Donghae blink repeatedly as he wait for this new kooky information. 
 
"... I don't know..." Was all Siwon could think of... "...i really don't know..." Now who would have miss this heavier blush on Siwon, certainly not his overly caring and mothering assistant nor his quiet yet deadly bodyguard, but no body comment on it, especially not when this spoiled ruler just decided to hide himself under blankets than explain himself further.   

~=~

"Kyu...whats up with your face? you look like you got no sleep last night..." Joon concerningly wonder out loud as he poke both of Kyuhyun's dark eye bags with his index fingers. 

"Haha...funny..."

"Something's wrong isn't it? tell me...tell me..."

"hmm...let see... I met this really good-looking foreigner yesterday.." Kyuhyun begins, having his brain deprive of sleep he didn't want to put up a hard fight at his friends gossip nature. 

"REALLY?!"

"So tall, seriously long legs and his face was like a copy of greek statue...Hmmm~ he was so dreamy that the more I think about it now the more grateful I am that someone like that even exists in this world." Kyuhyun suddenly having heart shape eyes was starting to turn his friends jealous meter on.

"And?! SO?!" Joon awed.

"I nearly killed him with a chicken skewer." If only Kyuhyun's eyes didn't show the remorse and seriousness, Joon might have continue to nag some more or even laugh, but he wasn't Kyu's friends for nothing.  Decided to change the mood, he offer to take Kyuhyun down to the canteen and order everything but chicken.  And who was Kyuhyun to reject sure nice offer, after all he used up all his allowance for the month already.

~=~

Currently on a poultry free plane cruising over Seoul city towards a small island, a troubled, grumpy, yet elegant suited guy could only stare out over the city he wanting to stay a bit longer.  Yet his responsibility is calling out to him. 

 ~=~

"Your Highness, welcome back!"

Suju, the official name of the country is 'Principate De La Von Su Juni'.  A small city like-state island, is also a constitutional monarchy.  This is a permanently neutral nation of its population close to 500,000 and official languages are English, with many also speaks mixture of foreign dialect.  Their major industries are finance, distribution and tourism, although Suju is a small country, its GDP is extremely high.  Suju has strong political and economic ties with Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain and England. The standard of living and education level of the people of Suju are some of the highest in the world.  The citizens of Suju have strong loyalty to the royal family that immigration to another country is very rare, yet inter marriages are frequent within them.

  The present ruler is Prince Si.Won (In a small country, the ruler is often called pricne, not king).  His full name is Andrew Max Justus Si van Won Suju IX (Duke of Elfiz).  He's the ruler of Suju and the head of SuJu's group, which owns an international bank and multinational hotel chain.     Over 50% of Sujunians work in fields that are either directly or indirectly associated with the Suju group.  Therefore, it is natural that the economy of this city-state relies heavily on the Suju group and cannot be separated from the international company. 
What makes Siwon different from all the other monarchs in Europe is the emphasis on his entrepreneurship rather than this political ability as a ruler.   In fact, compare to the rulers of Suju's before him, Siwon is a renowned genius thanks to his calm and efficiency driven personality.  He enjoys great support and popularity from his people for having successfully expanded the Suju economic reformation that he inherited from his father.    "It never ceases to amaze me, his unerring animal instinct."   "It probably has to do with the fact that he was trained to rule, but i'm sure in this case he is born with genius gene.    "And he is level headed.  He is very strict, even to his own blood"   "Sometimes I think that his highness is more monster than human."   "...But I get curious from time to tome...Do you suppose someone as cold as him even feels any emotions?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter