Reunited

Untamed

A/N: Hey guys new chapter up hope you enjoy it. Aslo check out my other updates. Thsi would have been out sooner but my my laptop decided to be mean today. Plus I tried to direct link and it keeps going to my authored sotries instead of the story directly. Myabe Im doing something wrong cause I did what i usally do. anyway just enjoy.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Junhyung POV

HS: Y-Yumi...

N: () Ken

KEN: *throws needle at Eunkwang as it lands in his neck*

I watched my cousin collapse to the ground. I know that needle wasn't lethal. I walked over taking the needle out handling it to ken as he tucked it away safely in his pocket. I looked at Hyunseung as noticed he was standing there frozen in shock. I walked over to him trying to snap him out of it.

JY: It's okay. He just tranquilized him. He should be out for a while.

HS: *walks passed him* Yumi.... is it... is it really you?

YM: Yes oppa it’s me.

HS: How come I didn’t notice before? Your scent is different.

YM: It's a long story. I know we have a lot to catch up on. *looks towards N* eoma I'm going to take him back to the room to talk.

N: Me and Leo will be joining you. Ken, can you and Ravi make sure that we're not interrupted.

RAVI: *groans* How come Hongbin and Hyuk can't do it

N: Because they are on kitchen duty remember?

RAVI: Fine.

I grabbed Hyunseung’s hand afraid he might fall over form the shock as we made our way back to his room. Yoseob, Doojoon, N, and Leo followed after us along with Minhyuk and the rest of the BTOB clan. Gikwang and Dongwoon offered to help Hongbin and Hyuk with dinner. After everyone was in we all sat down as silence filled the air. Soon the silence was broken by Yumi.

YM: It all started 2 months before your birthday. I caught our eoma cheating with a guy from appa's firm. I had ended up coming home early because I didn't have track practice. I walked in the room to let eoma know I was home early when I saw her and this guy going at it. I was shocked. I went to turn away before I heard her call my name. I turned around before she motioned me to come over. I told her I was sorry for walking without knocking I just wanted to let her know I came home early. She said ' you know eoma loves you very much' and I have nodded. She also said ' promise eoma you won’t tell you appa or oppa about what I seen or their will be consequences'. 

HS: Consequences?

YM: She said if I told any of you that she would she would lock me in a room and let some random stranger have their way with me. So I kept quiet I would come home again and again and see that man. *looks down* whenever I would see you and appa I would feel guilty about not saying anything. Till one day I couldn't take it anymore. On the day of your birthday eoma went out and left me alone with appa. I told him everything that had been going on. As soon as I was finishing eoma came home. Appa was heated they had an argument and appa left saying he just wanted a couple hours alone to cool down. That’s when I was left with eoma. She grabbed me by my hair and drug me into my room. She called someone and tied me to the bed. Before I knew it another person was thrown in the room with me. He looked around our age. He was sweating and he was clutching his body. I figured they must have drugged him. When he saw me I could see the hurt and lust in his eyes. I begged him to not hurt me and that if he untied me. He untied me but I could see he was fighting with himself to stay in control. I ran to my bathroom the cold water and told him to sit in it and if it didn’t work he had to you know. 

YS: But did you know him?

YM: Not at first afterwards I started to recognize him.

HS: Who was it?

DJ: It... It was me.

YS: Doojoon

DJ: My appa said that he needed me to do something for him so I agreed. Before I knew it was being thrown in a van and given some kind of drug. I didn’t know what was going on until I was thrown into some kind of room. Before I knew it I saw Hyunseung's sister lying tied on a bed. I didn’t want to hurt her cause I knew that if I did I'd be dead. So I let her go and she helped me.

YM: After eoma didn't hear anything coming from the room she came in and saw us just standing there. Of course she wasn't happy so she started to beat me and told me that she knew this might happen so she promised someone form the company that I will marry their son and produce him a strong heir. 

YS: *crosses his arms* Where was Doojoon?

DJ: I went to find her appa. While I was getting dressed she said he likes to go to the park to clear his head so I went to find him and told him to go back home. Meanwhile I had a bone to pick with my appa.

HS: How'd you get out?

YM: While eoma was beating and yelling at me appa came home. She locked me in my room as I heard them arguing in there's. I crawled out to our balcony as I wanted to escape. I saw someone looking up at my window. Before I knew it someone picked me up and I lost consciousness. The last thing I heard was 'don’t worry we'll protect you' When I woke up I was here.

HS: Who brought you here?

JY: I did.

HS: Jun...

N: It was late when she was brought here. Junhyung was carrying her but another person was with them. He asked me to keep her here and to watch over her. I was reluctant at first but since we were close friends I told him I would. We tended to her wound and made sure she was comfortable. The guy would never leave her side.

LEO: One day I came to check on her and she told me about what happened. I was highly pissed off from the story. She said if we let her stay she promised not to be a burden and to help out. She became attached to N and thus is why she calls us eoma and appa.

SJ: (AN/: Sungjae) But who was the other guy?

MK: Me...

IH: (A/N: Ilhoon) Hyung...

MK: I knew what her mother was doing and I knew she promised her to another. You might have not known it but I had been watching over her for quite some time. After that day we began to talk more and slow more and more I fell in love with her as she did as well. But we know our happiness is short lived.

YS: What do you mean?

JY: Yumi is supposed to marry my cousin... Eunkwang.

HS: SO that's what he's raving about. Don't worry Yumi. I won't let that happen.

YM: I know you want but please don’t be angry with Junhyung and Doojoon. They only did as I asked. They meant no harm in their actions. 

YS: I know *lays his head on Doojoon's shoulder*

Knock Knock

HYUK: Dinner’s ready and Eunkwang is awake.

HONGBIN: And he's not too happy.

N: You can send him in.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Hyunseung POV

I watch as Eunkwang came in while Ravi and Ken were holding each side of him. I don’t think he noticed it was Ken who knocked him out earlier. They sat him down in another chair as we sat in silence.

HS: Eunkwang can't you just forget about the agreement between my eoma and you appa?

EK: Why should I? She was promised to me and I would love to take back what is mine.

YS: She's not just something you can claim. She has feelings and her heart belongs to someone else.

EK: I don’t care.

HS: Is there any way I could change your mind?

EK: There is one way...

HS: Name it....

EK: Give us back the money your eoma took from us

YM: Money? She never said anything about money.

EK: To tell you the truth I didn’t really agree to this marriage but I had to because appa paid a great deal of money for Yumi. I didn’t want to disappoint him so I said fine. Her beauty is something to behold. 

YM: Then why did you attack me earlier?

EK: Because I was so brain washed by my appa's words that I lost sense of myself until a certain SOMEONE knocked me out.

KEN: Oh get over it.

HS: How much?

EK: 50 million won

EVERYONE: 50 MILLION WON?!

JY: Damn that's a lot of money.

HS: I don't have that kind of money.

YM: I do.

HS: YOU DO?!

YM: I know where eoma keeps that money I have access to that account for the fact that appa had put it in trust funds for me. SO I can give it back.

EK: I want to apologize Yumi.

YM: I understand.

YS: SO Yumi how why was your scent different?

N: Because she's pregnant.

HS: PREGNANT?! 

I can’t believe it so much in one day before I knew it darkness took over me before I felt a pair of strong arms catch me. This is too much.

 ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

A/N: Please comment and subscribe and dont forget the other updates.