Unwanted Meeting

Untamed

A/N: Hey guys here's a new update. I hope you enjoy it and don’t forget to comment and subscribe.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Sunday, August 25

Doojoon POV

I woke up the next morning noticing my date was missing. Dongwoon must have sent her away. I got up as I took a nice long shower. I walked out into the living room to see a pissed off Dongwoon. Oh great he’s in one of his moods again.

DW: We need to talk

DJ: About what?

DW: About your habits.

DJ: What about them?

DW: I prefer you not bring women into our apartment at all hours of the night and leave our apartment trashed. I hate coming home having to clean up after you.

DJ: Well then don’t.

DW: I want you to get a job. I can’t be the only one is this house working.

DJ: Why get a job when we have a fortune.

DW: Because we can’t depend on our parents for the rest of our lives. Beside it’s nice to save up some money in case something happens.

DJ: *rolls his eyes* whatever aren’t you supposed to be sleeping or something? You know its daylight.

DW: How cliché of you *narrows eyes* I want you to have a job by the end of the day or else you can forget about coming home.

DJ: You can’t kick me out.

DW: Well I suggest you do something.

DJ: Who are you my mother?

DW: No but I gave her a call and she agrees with me.

DJ: I ing hate you you know that.

DW: You need to really change that attitude. It could get you into trouble one day and I won’t be there to bail you out.

DJ: I don’t need your help.

DW: Keep telling yourself that *gets up* I’m going shopping we’re having guests come over today.

DJ: Oh really? Are they hot?

DW: You know you should be neutered. No it’s an old friend of mine. He and his cousin are flying out to join the school.

DJ: Great more annoyances.

DW: Oh and I suggest you be on your best behavior. He’s not too fond of you.

DJ: Whatever *grabs his car keys* I’m going out.

DW: Remember what I said.

I shut the door not wanting to hear anything else. Me and Dongwoon been going to this school for a semester. So before Hyunseung and his friends got here. Our second semester is going to begin and I can’t wait. It will be like old times. Me picking on Yoseob while he cowered in fear. I drove down to the local clothing store deciding to get some new clothes before going on my ‘job hunt’. When I entered I saw him. He was talking to a customer. I smirked as I made my way over to him.

DJ: (this should be fun)

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Yoseob POV

YS: Excuse me miss but did you need help with anything?

C: (A/N: Customer) Yes do you guys have this in a bigger size?

YS: I can check for you. Please excuse me.

I turned around with the garment in my hands as I made my way towards the back I bumped into someone as I bowed and apologized to them. When I looked up as my eyes widened in fear cause standing right in front of me was none other than Yoon Doojoon.

DJ: My my I didn’t know you worked here.

YS: *takes a deep breath* Excuse me sir but I must finish helping my customer. *tries to walk away*

DJ: *grabs his arm* Come on I just want to talk

YS: Let go of me Doojoon I don’t want to talk to you.

DJ: Aww don’t be that way.

HS: *walks over* Is there a problem? *crosses arms*

DJ: No problem were just talking.

YS: Hyung I need to find this in a bigger size but he won’t leave me alone.

DJ: Talk to me and I will.

HS: *narrows his eyes before taking the item* I’ll look. Doojoon you have 5 mins. If you try anything I won’t hesitant to kick your in front of these people.

DJ: Whatever.

I watched hyung disappear to the back. I told the manager I needed to step out a second to handle a problem. She nodded before I lead Doojoon outside and into the parking lot.

YS: Okay talk *crosses his arms*

DJ: Come on Yoseob don’t be that way. You still mad about that night at prom? It’s not my fault you’re so gullible.

YS: You know what Doojoon. Your nothing but a self-center egotistical son of .

DJ: Do you kiss your mother with that mouth *frowns*

YS: I’ve had it Doojoon. I told myself since that day I was going to stop wasting my time dealing with you. To think I felt something for you then. Man was I stupid. You’ll never change. Now if you would excuse me I have a job to do that’s more important than dealing with you right now. *walks away*

DJ: *grabs his arm* Don’t you dare walk away from me you piece of—

YS: What are you getting mad? You going to hit me again? GO ahead I dare you!!! Do it so I can have a reason to kick your---

HS: Yoseob it’s lunch time.

YS: Coming

I broke form Doojoon’s grip as I made my way over to Hyunseung. I looked back to see anger and somehow a hint of sadness in his eyes. I can’t live my life being afraid of him. I know when the semester starts I’m getting hell. Well bring it on Yoon Doojoon cause no matter what you do I will fight back this time.

We made our way to Gikwang’s eoma’s café as we sat down at a table. Gikwang came over and sat with us. His eoma asked him to come in and help today cause she was short staffed. He brought us the drinks we always ordered when we use to get drinks back in high school. Hyunseung hyung excused himself before Gikwang’s face got serious.

GK: What happened?

YS: What do you mean?

GK: I can feel the anger coming off you.

YS: I ran into Doojoon today. That egotistical—

GK: You still have a crush on him don’t you.

YS: Unfortunately. I gave him a piece of my mind though. I don’t care if he give me hell, I will fight back this time.

GK: Maybe you should move on hyung. It’s not health to hold in a crush for so long.

YS: Maybe. Who know I might find a hot guy at the academy.

GK: You might.

YS: *takes a sip of his drink* So how’s your first day working with Dongwoon?

GK: Actually it’s okay. HE really is different from Doojoon but still he could be pretending.

YS: He seems nice to me. When Doojoon beat me up he would help me out.

HS: What you guys talking about?

GK: Doojoon and Dongwoon.

HS: Seriously Yoseob don’t tell me you still like him.

YS: I can’t help it but Gikwang said I should move on and that it’s not good to hold in a crush for so long.

HS: And he is right. Doojoon will never change Yoseob.

YS: I know but I can hope can’t I?

HS: yeah yeah.

We talked about other things before it was time to return to the store. I entered and feel like blood run cold. I saw Doojoon talking with the manager before he walked past me with a smirk on his face walking into the backroom. I walked over to the manager and asked what was going on?

M: (A/N: Manager) Oh that boy there asked for a job and we do need someone to handle the backroom so I gave him a job.

YS: I see

M: If you need me I’ll be in my office. *leaves*

HS: What is it?

YS: *clenches his teeth* That bastard is working with us.

HS: WHAT?!

YS: This is a nightmare *puts his head in his hands*

HS: We can get through this. Just show him you have no interest in him.

YS: Your right hyung.

We continued working. My mind kept floating to being in the same place as Doojoon. Hell has already begun.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Doojoon POV

How dare he say those things to me. Doesn’t he know who I am?! I walked back towards the store noticing a help wanted sign. I smirked making my way inside. I asked the manager about the job and she said it was stocking and helping with things in the backroom. I told her I could do the job and she hired me before telling me to unload some boxes off the truck for her. I saw Yoseob as I walked passed him to the backroom. I unloaded the boxes and put them where they were labeled to go. After about two hours I heard the door open before I saw Yoseob.

YS: Can you please hand me the box with women’s swim suits in it

DJ: Say please.

YS: I don’t have time for this Doo---

I pinned him between me and the wall. I could see that he was trying hard not to tremble as his wings came out. I stared at them in a trance and before I knew It my lips were on his. ‘WHAT THE HELL DOOJOON!!!’ I pulled back before I felt him punch me and run out. What the hell just came over me?

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Yoseob POV

OMF HE KISSED ME!!!! I hit him by reflex as I stormed out the back room and out of the store. I could hear Hyunseung hyung calling for me as I started to fly away. Before I knew it something big and furry caught me as I looked back to see Hyunseung hyung in his fox form. He changed till only his hair and ear were white and his tail.

HS: Why did you run away from me?

YS: *looks down* I’m sorry hyung

HS: What’s wrong

YS: He… he kissed me…

HS: …..

YS: hyung?

HS: I’m going to kill that---

YS: NO.

HS: *narrows his eyes* Fine. Let’s get Gikwang and get the hell home. I’m mental exhausted.

I nodded as We stopped by the café. I could see a concerned looking on his face before we all left for home. Only thing I kept thinking was why did he suddenly kiss me? And why did the feeling I have fore him grown even stronger.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Doojoon POV

After finishing my work I headed home. I still don’t know what possessed me to kiss him. The whole way home I kept thinking about it. When I arrived I noticed a black limo sitting outside our apartment. Oh right Dongwoon said we were going to have company today. I parked my car as I got out. I rubbed my cheek where he hit me. For someone so weak he can sure pack a  punch. I put my key in the door before I got this eerie feeling. I opened the door to see none other than the head of the demon clan BTOB. Seo Eunkwang.

EK: Good evening Doojoon. *smirks* I been dying to see you again.

DJ: *clenches his teeth*

DW: I see Doojoon remembers you. This is his cousin Yong Junhyung.

JY: I’ve heard so much about you *crosses his arms*

DJ: Dongwoon…

EK: Why so tense?

JY: Look like someone cold cocked him

DJ: You know every time I see you Eunkwang you piss me the hell off.

EK: Well you’ll be seeing a lot more of me since we’re going to be in the same school.

DW: Need a place to stay?

EK: NO we got an apartment a couple streets over. But thanks for the offer.

DJ: I’m going to bed

I made my way to my room slamming me door as I ruffled my hair falling on my bed. Looks like karma is going to be a this time around. My past is coming back to bite me in my .

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Dongwoon POV

DW: Where have you been all these years?

EK: I was sent away to Japan.

DW: You come to settle things? Or to find her?

EK: I came to get an education so I can take over my family’s company.

DW: About that night…..

EK: Now is not the time to talk about it. *hears the door open*

SJ: (A/N: Sungjae) Hyung we’re waiting on your orders

EK: We’ll be attending class tomorrow. Till then you guys can relax. I have place for you next ours.

SK: SO I can take Ilhoon out tonight?

EK: Please be home at a decent hour.

SK: Thanks hyung.

DW: He’s a peppy as ever.

JY: *looks at a photo our three guys* Who is this?

DW: The Untamed…

EK: Your still calling them that?

DW: It’s true.

JY: The blonde one. I want meet him.

DW: You will in time for now you guys should head home and get some rest.

EK: *nods getting up* I’ll see you tomorrow.

I watched as they left before I told the picture in my hand. It seems the past will come back. It’s about time we resolve this. But for now those matters don’t involve us. I made out the door deciding it was a good time to hunt. I made my way to my hunting ground outside the forest. I found a deer. I got in attacking position before I say a baby deer following it. I decided to let it go before I caught a rabbit draining it. I brought it back to give Doojoon to eat later. I washed up before heading to bed. I wonder how exciting tomorrow was going to be.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

A/N: Why did Doojoon kiss Yoseob? Is he starting to feel something for him? Please comment and subscribe. Will the past be revealed soon? Tune in next time.