The start of something new?

Untamed

A/N: Hey guys okay so listen got this chapter pretty much started and my laptop now wont load up. Its like it gets to the windows starting screen or any screen and just shuts itself off. I was like ooo no all my movies is on there and games. So I'm using my tablet right now and about to put my laptop in the shop. If all else fails I might need to buy a new one. The I was getting ready for  wedding i was in which was a cuple days ago so i been writing this chapter little by little and again keep changing my mind on how i want this to go. i swear the wheels in my mind are trying ot be on overdrive and it gets confusing. So I apologize in advance for any misspellings. II'll try and catch them while I'm writing. Again sorry about that but i wont let it keep me from updating. So enough of my blabber lets get this show on the road. I bet your wondering whats going on with the Dooseob couple.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Doojoon POV

It was midnight when I woke up and looked at the clock. I was still in my wolf form laying over Yoseob. He seems to have stopped shivering, which I'm glad that he's going to be okay. I heard the bedroom door creak open as I gave a warning grow. Soon I seen that girl come in walking over to me and Yoseob. She crchecked the bandage on his head seeing that his cuts have healed. She told me it's okay for me to change back and shower if I wanted. I was hesistant at first but decided to go ahead any way. When I finished my shower she asked me to sit with her and talk.

DJ: What is it?

__: Your in love with him aren't you

DJ: * looks down * I dont know. I feel like I should be protecting him. I've been bullying him ever since high school but I don't know why I keep hurting him like this. Lately I been doing some crazy stuff like kissing him at random then getting jealous when he said he was going out with some guy.

__: Why don't you tell him how you feel?

DJ: I dont see a point now. He'll probably reject me who knows he probably hates me right now.

__: I know he doesn't hate you. But you'll never know if he will reject you until you try.

DJ: How do you know?

__: Ever since I brought him here he's beem calling your name and when you came it seemed to stop. His heart is calling out for you. Maybe you should try to express yourself a little better.

DJ: Maybe... hey can I ask you something?

__: Sure

DJ: How do you know our names? Did Minhyuk tell you?

__: You don't recognize me? My scent? Or even my voice?

DJ: Something about you does seem familiar.

__: *chuckles* Think back .... 4 years ago....

DJ: 4 Years ago... the only thing I can remember is..... wait.... your...

__: Shhhh I know there's alot to discuss but we can talk later. You need to rest as well as I. 

I watched as she got up and exited the room. So it is her... or I could be wrong.  I walked over to the bed where Yoseob laid. I stood by his side as I gently his cheek. Maybe she's right. Maybe I have fallen in love with him. I leaned down as I placed a soft sweet kiss one his lips. I sat on the edge of the bed his hair as I took in his beauty. The moon light gently caresses his face and intesified the beauty of his wings. I never noticed how beautiful he is. I got up making my way to the other side of the bed. I climbed in wrapping my arms around him and he started to unconsciously cling onto my shirt. I held him close still trying to keep him warm as sleep overtook me once more.

____________________________________________

Hyuseung POV

The next morning I woke up to the sound of an alarm. I really didn't want to go to class today. Not when Seobie isn't here. Soon the alarm stopped as I cuddled closer to the warm around me. Warmth..... I slowly opened my eyes only to be faced to face with a sleeping Junhyung. Was I just.... was he.... what. Then I remembered he was here comforting me the whole time. I remembered him holding me and kept whispering comforting words in my ear last night. I took a moment look at his features. He was very handsome even when he's sleeping. I felt him stir before I shut my eyes and pretended to sleep. I felt a hand the hair out of my face and continued to run through my hsir. I started to purr before I heard a chuckle.

JY: I know you were staring at me. Now why are you trying to pretend your sleeping?

HS: I wasn't looking...

JY: *chuckles* You were practically burning a hole into my face.

HS: You were dreaming. Now can you let me go...

JY: I think I want to stay like this a little longer. You know your very beautiful even though you keep pushing me away.

HS: I'm not..

JY: *tilts his head up* Why have you been so cold to me then? Every time I try to get close to you... you seem to get farther away from my reach. Can't you see from the first time i laid eyes on you that I have fallen for you?

HS: I'm just afraid if giving my heart to someone and in the future it becomes broken. I don't want to end up like my parents did. The seperated me and my sister on my sixteenth birthday. I don't rememer much after someone hit me in the head. I woke up and my sister and eoma were gone.

JY: I would never leave you. I maybe seem like an arrogant prick but I am really a nice uy. I just like giivng my cousin and his friends a hard time.

HS: I know and I'm sorry. I just been thinking alot about what could have went on on that night and why did appa seperate me and my sister. i just miss her so much.

MK: I'm sure she misses you very much too.

HS: Minhyuk how did you--

MK: Sorry its just they asked me to bring you early so you can see Yoseob.

HS: Thats fine. Ill get dressed and tell the others.

MK: I already did.

I nodded as he left the room. I told Junhyung to give me a moment. He said he was gonna head to his apartment and will come back. I nodded as he left. I thought about our little conversation and to tell the truth I am attracted to him. I'm thinking of giving him a chance. I got dressed and went to the living room to see Gikwsng sitting in Dongwoon's lap his head in his nape while Dongwoon kissed his head before laying his on top of his. I wonder when they got together. I should ask them later. Maybe after we go see Soebie. I sat on the couch deep in thought. I still can't get the words Minhyuk said last night out of my head. What did he mean all my questions will be answered? And why do I have to bring appa. I was deep in thought when Junhyung came back as well as the rest of the BTOB clan. We got in our cas as we headed in the direction Minhyuk showed us. i just hope Seobie is okay.

_______________________________________

Yoseob POV

I woke as I let my eyes adjust to the light. I look at the clock to see it was 10 am. I tried to move as I noticed arms wrapped around me. I tried to get put the grip finally succeeding after 5 mins. I looked over to see Doojoon laying beside me. What is Doojoon doing here? And why was he.... holding me? I started to look around as I took in my surrounding and the room was breathtaking. The wall were covered in white with gold ts. Different forms of art hung on the walls as white and beige furniture decorated the room. I slowly got out the bed almost losing my balance. Where am I? And why is Doojoon here? I continued to make my way to the door. I opened it to see a long hallway. I walked down it to see it decorated somewhat like the room. I noticed a door opened I peaked inside before a voice told me to come in. It looked like a study. There were 3 couches and two chairs surrounding a fireplace. On one wall the was a desk with a computer and chair. There were tables a long one wall and book on others. On one of the couches sat two guys cuddled up. One had red hair the other a brownish color. Another had one with a light brown color and one hand blue colored hair. In the chair was one with a blondish auburn color and one with black hair. In the middle was a vixen I believe. She was laying on a pillow in the middle of the floor. She had to be as tall as a horse. Her fur was a pure white color and baby blue on the tip of her ears, paws, and tail. I walked in as I took a set next to the vixen. She laid her head on my lap as I stoked her fur.

Leader: We see you have recovered quickly. Although fairies are fast healers.

YS: I'm sorry if my presence is an interferance.

Leader: No not at all. My name is N. I'm the leader of this clan. This guy beside me is Leo. Thats Hyuk and Hongbin, and thats Ken and Ravi.

YS: its nice to meet you all. My name is Yang Yoseob.

Ravi: Now why were you out in the storm all alone like that

YS: I was out on a date and was heading home when I slipped and fell. I didn't know it was going to rain that day.

N: You're lucky Ken, Ravi and *points to vixen* ____ found you.

YS: Again I'm grateful but I should get going. My friends might be worried.

Leo: They are on they're way here. We had someone go get them since we figured they'd be worried about you.

DJ: YOSEOB!!! YO--- Yoseob there you are.

YS: D-doojoon...

Hongbin: He's been helping with your recovery.

Hyuk: You were soaked to the bone and were almost frozen to death. So he stayed to keep you warm.

YS: But why

DJ: Look Yoseob we need to talk. I--

*Ding Dong*

N: Ahh our guest have arrived. Why don't you go back to the room and get dressed before seeing your friends.

YS: *bows* Thank you.

They smiled to me as I left the room. I had a millon thoughts running through my head at that moment. Why would Doojoon be here and helping me? Does he really care about me or is this one of his games? Soon I made it back to the room I woke up in. I walked towards the bathroom. It was a beautiful beige and white color. I saw a hot bubble bath already ran for me as I undressed and got in. I sighed in relief as the warm water hit my muscles relaxing them.

DJ: Feels nice doesn't it

YS: D-doojoon *covers* Why are you--

DJ: There's something we need to talk about... I mean there's something I need to say.

YS: Can't it wait *looks down blushing*

DJ: It will only take a moment. Please just hear me out.

YS: *sighs leaning back on the tub* Okay... I'll listen

DJ: *sits on side of the tub* First off I want to say that I'm sorry. I know no amount of words can make up for what I've done to you all these years. To tell you the truth... since high school... I been attracted to you Yoseob. But I was a coward. I let my pride and reputation cloud my judgement. All this time I been running away from what I truly feel. I thought I had gotten over you but that day i seen you at the grocery store I could feel those feelings resurface.. but this time much stronger. I started to realized that what I felt for you wasn't just atrraction but love. 

YS: Doo--

DJ: I know that right now you must hate me and that my confession might mean nothing *looks down* but Yoseob if you give me a chance. I promise that I will show you the best days of your life.

YS: *looks down thinking* I want to think about it ... alone please.

DJ: Sure take all the time you need.

I watched as he got up and left. When he exited the bathroom many thought went through my head. Was he really telling me the truth? Should I trust him? I began to wash myself as I thought about all the things he said. He seemed so sincere when he was talking to me. I got out wrapping in a robe before I walked into the bedroom. Doojoon was sitting on the bed with his head hung low looking down at something in his hand. I couldnt quite tell what it was. I made my way over to the couch where I noticed some clean clothes laying there for me. Did he go home and get these for me? 

DJ: Your finished?

YS: *nods* mmm

DJ: I'll leave so you can get dressed *gets up*

YS: No it's okay i'l just finsh in the bathroom.

I grabbed the clothes as i went back to the bathroom to get dressed. It also gave me more time to think about what he said. After a while there was a knock on the bathroom door. I know it was probably Doojoon telling me that the others are waiting for me. I made a decision before i opened the bathroom door and stepped out.

YS: Say it

DJ: Huh?

YS: Tell me you love me

DJ: Yosoeb what...

YS: Look me in the eyes and tell me you love me.... that's If you really do.

DJ: *gets close enough to Yoseob that there's no space between them loking into his eyes* I love you Yang Yosoeb. I have loved you since the first day we met. I was a coward and a fool to not give into this feeling and make you mine. There's no one in this world I rather be with right now than you.

I felt tears weld in my eyes as I began to cry at his words. He gently my cheek wiping away the tears before leaning in planting a soft sweet kiss on my lips. I sighed into the kiss as I gave in wrapping my arms around his neck. Oh how I've yearned for this moment. Please tell me I'm not dreaming. Soon we pulled away before we heard wolf whistles come form the door way. We both looked over to see everyone smiling at us.

GK: You were taking too long so we decided to come see you here.

JY: About damn time

DW: But it looks like were interupting.

YS: No No please come in.

HS: I can see your feeling alright.

YS: Yes I'm feeling much better now thanks to Doojoon and..... I never got the girl's name that helped me.

N: Don't worry she knows. Now I understand my 'daughter' has asked for you guys to come over.

HS: Yes. Minhyuk said something about answers to my past.

N: Well she is a very special child. Ken could you go fetch her?

KEN: sure *leaves*

N: Let's all go have a seat in the study.

_________________________________________

Hyunseung POV

We all nodded as they lead us to a study room. We all took seat by the fireplace as we waited for the other guy to return. I could see Minhyuk looking uneasy as he sat across from us by Eunkwang. I wonder what's wrong with him. Soon that Ken guy returned with a girl. She was wearing a masquerade ball mask and was wearing a long black dress.

__: Eoma you wanted to see me?

N: Yes Yoseob's friends are here and they want to thank you. Also they had some questions.

__: Very well *sits on a pillow on the middle of the floor* First off I want to say your welcome. So what did you want to ask and please one at a time.

JY: Why are you wearing that mask?

__: Because my beauty is something to behold *smiles*

HS: What do you know about my past?

__: You mean what do I know about that night you sister was taken from you

HS: But how did you?

__: I can see it in you eyes. This is a question you deeply want to know the answer to so I will tell you. Your sister was going through alot and you never realized it. She hid it very well. I know because i met your sister before. Whenever she was in pain she would talk to me. She didnt want to worry you since you've done so much for her. Your eoma was very greedy..

HS: My eoma was nothing like that so dont make up lies.

__: This is no lie. Your eoma craved money and would do anything to gain it.

HS: What do you mean?

MK: You eoma was willing to marry off your sister to a man she never loved.

HS: Is that true?

__: *nods* When you appa found out he was furious. On top of the fact your eoma was having an affair but only your siser knew. She used money and power to bribe a student about your age to try and break her. But her plan didnt go too well. The boy thought it was wrong so he refused to do what was asked of him.

HS: What was asked?

__: He was to steal your sister's innocence.

EK: ..... (hmmm this scent... it seems familiar)

HS: Please I dont want to know anymore. But i do want to know how you know so much about my past.

__: I told you i've met her

EK: It seems funny that you know so much about his past for someone who smells like someone I knew.

__: .... I'm sorry I dont know what you mean but please excuse me I need to go tend to something. *leaves*

MK: (You wanted this)

EK: *closes eyes smiling* I think I've found her.

HS: Huh?

EK: Oh I'm sorry i'm just mumbling to myself.

MK: (This ... is bad)

LEO: You are free to roam around til dinner if you like.

HS: I think i'm just going to get some fresh air.

I got up as I made my way outside on the balcony thinking about what just happened. That girl something about her felt so familiar. And they way she explained things made it seems like she had been through it. Soon i felt two pair of arms wrap around me as I realxed. Maybe I'm thinking into this too much. But something about that girl... seemed so familiar. Like I've known her my whole life.

 ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

A/N: Again I want to apologize for this taking so long. I would like to thank my faithful readers for continue to support me. I will try my hardest to get the next chaoter out today. Everything will come to light next chapter so please keep supporting me. Comment and Subscribe please and thank you.