Past Memories

Untamed

A/N: Okay guys here's the first chapter and I hope that it might start it off less confusing. I'm going to give some back ground on each charater so you guys can get to know a little bit more about them. Keep voting for your main. Enjoy^^

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Friday, August 23

Hyunseung POV

It was a clear night and the moon was full. I was out with some of my close friends doing what we usually did on a Friday night, which was hangout at each other’s house and play games and watch movies. But this night seemed different. This night I had a feeling something horrible was going to happen. Something terrible wrong. We were going to hang out at my place tonight but I couldn’t shake this feeling. We didn’t arrive at my place till 8 that night because we decided to hang out at the arcade first. When I got home, the usual warm feeling I felt was gone. The place looked dead. My first instinct was to run upstairs to our parent’s room. The guys said they would postpone our hangout day till tomorrow and I nodded sending them home. When I opened the door, I could see my parents arguing about something. I ran to my appa asking what was wrong and all he said was to pack my things and that we were leaving. I shook my head trying to run to the opposite bedroom beside mines before I knew it everything went dark before I felt someone hoisting me up.

That was 4 years ago and now I'm 20. The day that happened was my sixteenth birthday. I still don’t know the reason why my parents had been arguing and I still don’t know what happened to my younger sibling. Yes I had a sibling. They were in the room next to mines. Something happened and I'm upset that I don’t know what’s going on. Only thing I remember is the faint scent of what I assumed was cheap cologne. Don’t get me wrong I can't hate my appa. Why? Because I know he did it for a good reason. He wouldn’t just take me away unless it was necessary. But why didn’t we take them with us? Why did he separate us?

For all of you who don’t know me, my names is Jang Hyunseung. I'm currently attending school at Seoul Academy, a school for supernatural beings. My species? I'm a snow fox. When I have my ears and tail out, my hair turns white as snow as well at me ears and the fur on my tail. I bet you’re wondering if normal people know about us. Well they do. We are able to go to classes with normal people or we have to go to private school with people of our own kind. Depends on how well we adapt to normal people. We learned not to always walk around with our true forms. Some of us can be quite scary so how do you think a child would feel if they saw a vampire, or a werewolf, or a demon walking around?

I was currently moving things into my new apartment. Remember my friends from before? We'll we are all going to the same school. Oh that's right I never told you their names. Well there's Yang Yoseob. He's a fairy. Hey don't judge him. I met him when I was in elementary school along with our friend Lee Gikwang. He's a phoenix and he's the quiet one. I told my friends about what happened that night. Yoseob said when they left they noticed someone watching form the other side of the street with a smirk on his face and another right with him. Gikwang told me there was someone staring up at my sibling’s window before they fled. One day I will have to have a strict talk with appa about that night. I kept thinking about that night seeing if I could remember anything before my thoughts we interrupted.

YS: (A/N: Yoseob) Hey earth to Hyunseung hyung.

HS: (A/N: Hyunseung) What?

YS: Are you daydreaming again?

HS: I wasn't day dreaming

YS: Look I know it's almost the anniversary of that night and you want answers but you can’t dwell on it so much.

HS: But it's been bugging me for a longtime.

GW: (A/N: Gikwang) When the time is right.... I'm sure he will tell you...

HS: Your right… This apartment isn’t that bad.

YS: What can I say they got good taste.

HS: So what you guys majoring in?

YS: Education

GW: Dance

HS: Really I’m a music major. Okay first thing we need to find jobs.

GW: My parents own the cafe down the street... we can work there.

HS: Sounds good. 

YS: Let's get unpacked. The sooner we getting done the sooner we can go grocery shopping and get on with movie night.

HS: Come on let's get started.

We started to unpack everything and put them in our own separate rooms. My appa bought us this apartment to congratulate me in getting accepted into Seoul Academy. My appa is a famous music producer and own his own record label. Sometimes I go and help him out when he needs it. I heard my eoma and younger sibling moved to the states. I really do miss them. To be truthful some of the things from back then are still a blur but like Yoseob said, I shouldn’t think about it too much.

Hyunseung's Bedroom and Bathroom

Yoseob's Bedroom and Bathroom

Gikwang's Bedroom and Bathroom

It took us 5 hours to finish unpacking since we only had to unpack our clothes and any treasure we brought with us. Our parents furnished the place and told us we are responsible for our own food. We all got into my car as we headed down the street to the grocery store. Our class start in 2 days. 

YS: Let's see we need to get food and any other necessities. Should we split up?

HS: Nah we'll just go isle by isle and grab what we want. Let's start with necessities. 

We picked up the basics. Paper towel, toilet paper, body wash, shampoo, deodorant, etc. before heading to the grocery isle. We got cereal, eggs, lettuce, and all sorts of other vegetables. When we got to the meat isle we saw two people we really didn’t want to meet. Our old High school Kingkas. Yoon Doojoon and Son Dongwoon.

DJ: (A/N: Doojoon) Well well look who we have here.

HS: *rolls eyes before looking at a pack of meat*

DJ: Still the same old rude Hyunseung.

HS: I'm sorry are you talking to me?

DW: (A/N: Dongwoon) Doojoon can we just go?

DJ: Ina  second bat boy

DW: Do you want to die tonight you mutt?

DJ: *scoffs and looks at Yoseob then wraps an arm around him* We hello there cutie

YS: D-Doojoon. Please.. g-get off me

DJ: Aww come on you know you want me. I remember all the fun we had in high school.

YS: If you call bullying me fun.

HS: He said get off *eyes turn blue*

DJ: And what’s a puny fox like you going to do

HS: *ears pop out*

GW: Hey Doojoon isn’t that Hyeri over there.

DJ: Well got to go. I see the future Mrs. Yoon. *leaves*

HS: Thanks Giki

GW: *nods*

We finished our shopping before paying. While we loaded up my car I kept getting a nagging feeling that I've smelt Doojoon's scent somewhere before. But knowing him he’s probably wearing some cheap cologne my appa use to wear before he got his own record label. We got home and put everything away before starting up movie night. After all these years we still had our Friday movie night. When the movie ended we headed off to bed. I laid there looking at the family photo beside my bed before closing my eyes and going to sleep. I really do miss them and hope one day we can see them again. I eased my thoughts as let sleep take me. Monday starts school and I look forward to it.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

A/N: Okay guys here's the first chapter. I'm sorry if it's short but I'm trying not to give too much away. I hope this chapter makes sense. Please comment and subscribe and upvote. Please and thank you.