1st Day of School

Untamed

A/N: Hey guys new chapter hope you enjoy

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Monday, August 26

Yoseob POV

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining on my face. I stretched as my wings flickered while I stood up looking out the window. I smiled knowing today was the first day of school. I made my way to the bathroom to get a shower. When I finished I wrapped a towel around my waist as I dried my hair with another. Thoughts of what I said to Doojoon yesterday came flooding into my head. I have to admit I actually felt better. I should have stood up to him a long time ago. I finished getting dressed as I made my way downstairs so see Gikwang and Hyunseung hyung already awake and dressed.

YS: *smiles* Good Morning.

GK: *chuckles* Good morning sunshine you seem happy today

YS: I feel better about standing up to Doojoon and I decided to try and move on.

GK: That’s good to hear. *looks at the clock* we should get going. We have a meeting with the principal and the school Kingkas are apparently giving us a tour of the school.

HS: Alright let’s go.

We got in my car as we made our way over to the school. I was excited to start a new chapter in my life. I shouldn’t dwell of Doojoon for much longer. Plus I heard this place was crawling with a lot of hot guys. Soon we pulled up to the school and it was better than I could imagine. There were a lot of hot guys and girls. We got out the car and I could tell we turned heads. We walked towards the school as I could hear them whispering about us. Soon we made our way inside but still needed to find the principal’s office. I spotted a girl blushing looking at us as I walked over to her.

YS: Excuse me miss but do you think you could show us how to get to the principal’s office?

G: (A/N: Girl) S-ure. R-right this w-way.

YS: Hey you don’t have to be shy.

G: I’m sorry. *keeps waling* Here it is *bows* hope you enjoy our school.

YS: Thank you. See you around.

GK: *bows*

We entered the office as the secretary tells us to have a seat and that the principal was taking care of a previous appointment and will be with us momentarily. We sat down as Gikwang looked through his phone and Hyunseung hyung reading his book. Soon the door open and I could swear my jaw dropped to the ground. He had this cold look to him but damn didn’t that make him look hotter. He looked my way winking at me with a smirk and I could swear my heart stopped. He exited the room as I watched his every move. I could feel someone shake me out of my trance as I looked over at Gikwang.

GK: *chuckles* If your done drooling over that guy it’s our turn.

YS: I wasn’t drooling *pouts*

HS: *rolls eyes* Oh please you were practically undressing him with your eyes. Over Doojoon yet?

YS; Doojoon who?

They laughed as we entered the office. A middle aged man sat at the desk looking through some documents. We sat down as he cleared his throat and leaned back in his chair.

P: (A/N: Principal) Good Morning Mr….

YS: *bows* Yang Yoseob

GK: *bows* Lee Gikwang

HS: *bows* Jang Hyunseung

P: Ahhh I’ve heard a lot about you three

HS: All good I hope

P: *chuckles* Well since you guys have already received you schedules you can skip classes today. You still have to introduce yourself to your teachers.

GK / YS / HS: *nods*

P: I have arranged some escorts for you. *hits buzzer* Please send them in.

Soon the door opened and I could swear my heart stopped. Standing in the doorway was Dongwoon, Doojoon, and that really hot guy from earlier.

HS: *rolls eyes*

P: Gikwang you will be escorted by Dongwoon, Hyunseung Doojoon, and Yoseob Changmin. Hope your stay here is pleasant.

YS: (Changmin huh… nice name)

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Hyunseung POV

I can’t believe I’m stuck with this stupid mutt. Well at least Yoseob get to go with that guy. Don’t think I didn’t see him drooling over him earlier. Maybe this could be a good start for him. I got up as we all went our separate ways. I could hear him grumbling about something but why should I care till I heard Yoseob’s name came off his lips.

HS: Aww is the puppy jealous that he doesn’t get to see Yoseob.

DJ: *Glares* I don’t give one flying about him.

HS: Right keep telling yourself that. I heard about you kissing him yesterday. To think the school Kingka, a mutt, has a thing for Yoseob.

DJ: You’re pushing all the wrong buttons.

HS: I wonder if Yoseob is having fun with that guy. I know earlier he was basically drooling over him and practically undressing him with his eyes. Now what was his name again? Oh yeah Changmin.

DJ: *pins him against a locker* You want to die today you rat.

HS: (why does his scent seem familiar?) I’m not a rat you mutt. I’m a fox huge difference.

DJ: Doesn’t matter they all can be squish the same way. *raises his hand to punch him but is stopped*

JY: May I ask why you’re picking on this poor defenseless student.

HS: (defenseless my )

DJ: Stay out of this Junhyung

JY: I’m sorry but I can’t I’m involved now. Plus I wanted to meet him.

DJ: *lets Hyunseung go and pushes Junhyung*

EK: *walks over sees Hyunseung and tries not to look at him* Doojoon you should really learn to control your temper.

DJ: You know—

EK: Yeah yeah ‘I piss you off whenever you see me’ I get it

DJ: I’m out of here *leaves*

JY: *reaches out hand* Don’t worry about him he’s always been that way from what I’ve heard.

HS: *hesitates before taking his hand* Umm Thanks Junhyung wasn’t it?

JY: *nods still holding his hand* You’re even more beautiful in person.

HS: *takes hand back* Well now I’m lost.

EK: We can show you the way. What’s your major?

HS: Music

JY: Really? That’s mine too. Maybe we can be friends.

HS: Doubt it.

JY: You got a name beautiful?

HS: Call me that again and I’ll rip your head off and It’s none of your business cause well never talk to each other again.

JY: aww don’t be that way.

EK: Leave him alone Junhyung

HS: *looks at him* Do I...know you?

EK: (He’s doesn’t recognize me?) I’m Eunkwang. I don’t believe we met before.

HS: But you seem so familiar. Like I’ve seen you before.

EK: Don’t think about ti too much. Come on we should get moving. (I’ll have to speak with his father later)

We walked through the school as we introduced ourselves to the rest of the teachers. I couldn’t shake the feeling that I knew Eunkwang form somewhere. And Doojoon’s scent why does his scent seem familiar to me.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Gikwang POV

I followed Dongwoon and listened to everything he said about the rules and where everything was. He really is the opposite of Doojoon I guess it won’t hurt to be friends. I stopped when he stopped and turned around to me.

DW: You know you’re awfully quiet. How come you never talk?

GK: I… I only talk to people I’m close with and my friends.

DW: (His voice is angelic) SO you consider me a friend or else you wouldn’t have answered me.

GK: You seem nice enough. I still wonder how you are friends with Doojoon.

DW: Let’s just say we keep each other out of trouble.

GK: Huh?

DW: He always does something and I always have to bail him out so I’m busy keeping him out of trouble than getting in trouble myself.

GK: oh I get it.

DW: Well the dance studio is opened to all students 24/7 so feel free to use it at your leisure.

GK: Thank you.

DW: Come on we have to meet the others in the courtyard.

I nodded as we made our way to the courtyard. We seem to be the second ones there. Hyunseung hyung was there with two other guys. I noticed the one with blonde hair but it seems hyung doesn’t which is normal after all. He noticed me and gave me a look that said don’t say anything and I didn’t. Besides it’s not my right to interfere with their problems. But one thing crossed my mind.

GK: (where’s Doojoon)

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Yoseob POV

I was walking around with Changmin as we finished going to every class. HE said we had to meet the others in the courtyard and I pouted because I wanted to spend more time with him alone. Suddenly he stopped and I almost bumped into him.

YS: Something wrong?

CM: (A/N: Changmin) You know I couldn’t help but notice the way you looked at me earlier.

YS: Oh *blushes*

CM: If you’re not doing anything sometime how about we go out?

YS: Really? That would be—

DJ: *grabs Yoseob* He’s not interested.

CM: And you are?

YS: Nobody...

DJ: Shut up.

CM: He’s a big boy he should be able to speak for himself.

YS: Yes Changmin I’d like to go.

CM: *Smiles* Okay how about after classes I’ll come and get you.

YS: Okay *glares at Doojoon* Can please move I have to go.

DJ: Changmin I want to talk to him he’ll catch up.

CM: Is it safe

YS: I’ll be fine.

CM: Okay *walks away*

DJ: Cancel it.

YS: Look Doojoon you have no right to interfere with who I want to go out with. I’m not something you own nor you ever wanted. I wasted almost 6 years of my life wanting to be with you. But I know you’ll never change you’ll always be the same self-center bastard I always---

I froze as I felt Doojoon’s lips on mine’s again. Part of me wanted to give into this feeling but I couldn’t just let him do this. I tried to push him off but he was stronger. I started to cry but gave in before I found the strength to push him and run away. I won’t let him hurt me like this again.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Doojoon POV

I can’t believe I kissed him again. But why does his lips feel so addicting to me. I watched as he ran away towards the direction he rest went. He probably was running to that Changmin guy. I felt another presence before I sighed.

DJ: What do you want?

MK: (A/N: Minhyuk) You really should stop hurting him.

DJ: What are you talking about?

MK: You wasn’t listening were you? That boy has been in love with you since high school and what have you done to him? Probably nothing but bully him the whole time. He finally decides that he should move on with his life and what do you do? You come here kissing him making him feel like you actually do care for him.

DJ: Shut up no one ask your opinion.

MK: If you know what’s go for you you will stay away from him for now. If you don’t you might end up hurting him again and I can’t guarantee you that he’s going to forgive you.

DJ: *ruffles his hair* Alright I get it. Damn you’re as annoying as your damn leader. But I won’t let anyone take away what’s mine *walks off*

MK: (and that thinking is going to get you in trouble someday)

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Hyunseung POV

DW: You guys are free to roam the campus or head back home.

GK: *bows* Thank you for showing us around.

DW: *bows* Our pleasure *sees everyone bowing except Doojoon and grabs his neck so he bows*

We waved goodbye as we got in the car and headed home. When we got there Yoseob went to the living and flopped on the couch I smirked as I sat in a chair.

HS: SO things went well?

YS: huh?

GK: Your smiling like a love sick school girl.

YS; Well ummm changminhyungaskedmeout

HS: Slower

YS: Changmin hyung asked me out *blushes*

GK: Congrads see I told you someone else was out there for you.

YS: I know and I’m so excited but Doojoon came and …..

HS: What now

YS: He kissed me again and I gave in for a second before I ran to you guys.

HS: When will he stop *shakes head*

GK: Who know but hyung you seemed in deep though earlier.

HS: I can’t help but notice the blonde guy … Eunkwang I believe his name was and Doojoon.

GK: What about him?

HS: His scent seems so familiar like I smelt it before.

YS: You’re probably thinking about ti too much how about we take a nap before going to work.

We nodded as we decided to lay in the same before and fall asleep. I won’t dwell on the thought too much but something feels like I’m missing something important.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

A/N: Comment and subscribe please and thank you.