Chapter 8

Untamed

A/N: Guess what LAPTOP IS BACK ONLINE AND OUT OF THE SHOP!!!!! So to celerate here's an update. Plus I think I got off track a bit so lets get back to it.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Junhyung POV

Me and Hyunseung sat on the balcony enjoying the nice weather. To tell you the truth I know about his sister. I want to tell him that she's safe and closer than he thinks but I made a promise to not say anything. She said she would tell him when the time was right. I noticed he was starting to drift a little so I picked him up bridal style and laid him in the bed. I covered him up and told him to rest and that I'll wake him for dinner. I made my way down the hall and down the stairs. Sitting in the living room was my cousin Eunkwang and Minhyuk. They looked like they were discussing something. I knock in the doorway before joining them.

MK: Where's Hyunseung?

JY: He's asleep. So what were you guys talking about?

EK: I was telling Minhyuk here that I'm thinking about finding the girl I been looking for. I believe that my search might have come to an end but Minhyuk thinks that I might be wrong.

JY: What do you mean

MK: He thinks N's daughter is his lost bride. 

JY: Really? I think I might have to agree with Minhyuk here. What makes you think it's her?

EK: Something about her seems familiar. I know her scent and she smells like--

RAVI: Sorry to interrupt but Minhyuk can we have a word with you?

MK: Of course *gets up and follows Ravi*

JY: I wonder what that's about

EK: It doesn't concern me. *gets up* I'm going to head to my room and talk with the guys about a project from school.

I watched as he got up and left. I decided to leave as well and check on ______. If Eunkwang knows who she really is then looks we are running out of time. I walked to a familar door knovk before I heard a faint come in. I walked in seeing Ravi, Ken, Minhyuk, and ______ sitting in the room.

JY: Is everything alright?

KEN: Something bad is heading this way. Minhyuk and _____ have to go stand guard but---

JY: Minhyuk is worried about her. I understand. I'll see if Doojoon will be willing to help you. 

__: Thank you.

JY: Also, I hope you plan on telling him soon. Time is running out and Eunkwang knows who you are I believe.  I don't know if we will be able to protect you from fate much longer.

__: I understand but please ...... just buy me a little more time. I need an extra week to think this through.

MK: She thought she was ready but she decided right now wasn't the best time.

JY: I don't know how long I can evade him from trying to claim you, but I will try my best. I know your happiness doesn't reside with him.

RAVI: We thank you.

JY: *nods* If you'll excuse me I will go see Doojoon and check on Seungie.

They nodded as I left. I made my way to Yoseob's room to see Doojoon shutting the door. He looked at me with a questioning look before I told him the situation. You see Hyunseung's eoma has been sending people here to try and kidnap ___. But they have fought to keep her here. She has bern protecting the VIXX clan from anyone who trys to bring them harm. But now it's a little risky. He agreed to help as I told him I'll watch Yoseob for him. I went in the room picking Yoseob up as I took him and laid him beside Hyunseung. Soon I seen a flash of white, baby blue, brown, black, and red run past the window.

JY: (Just be careful you guys)

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Gikwang POV

I sat on the couch studying my book of mythology. Many thoughts were going through my head. One being this mystery person who writes me notes. I feel bad using Dongwoon for comfort when the only one on my mind is this mystery guy. I've found comfort being held but Dongwoon when Seobue hyung came up missing.  I put my book down when Dongwoon entered the room. 

DW: Something on your mind?

GK: It's nothing

DW: If something is bothering you don't be afraid to talk to me about it.

GK: Well.... there's this guy who has been writing me love notes. I don't know who he is or why his words make my hear soar but I wish I coukd find him. Then I felt bad for using you for comfort yesterday. It was just Seobie hyung came up missing and you were consoling me that I started to feel calm again. You are a really good friend.

DW: (A friend ... ouch) It was nothing. And about your mystery guy, why don't you leave them a note on your locker saying you want to meet them?

GK: Hmm I never thought of that. Thanks. 

I pulled out some paper and a pencil as I started writing a note. When I finished I put it in an envelope sealing it with a kiss before tucking it into my jacket pocket that was hanging up. I looked to see Dongwoon deep in though about something. I was going to ask him when a knock came at the door. I told them to come in to see Hyunseung hyung telling me to come to his room. I got up going to hyung I looked back and seen a hurt look on Dongwoon face. 

GK: (I onder what's wrong)

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Dongwoon POV

So he thinks of me as just a friend. After holding him this morning and the tim we spent cuddling I thought that maybe we were starting to become something more. Wait what am I worried about? He loves my poetry so in reality he loves me. He just doesn't know it yet. I smiled as I pulled a notebook out writing more poetry. 

DW: (I hope he will realize that I'm the one his heart yearns for)

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Yoseob POV

I woke up noticing Doojon was gone. I looked at the clock and it read 5 pm. I wonder where he is. I look over seeing Hyunseung hyung checking his phone. I know he's still thinking about what that girl said earlier. I know something about her did seem familiar. I walked over to the couch sitting with him before he put his phone down.

YS: Something on your mind hyung?

HS: Just thinking about something thats all. Not about earlier though but you should have seen Gikwang this morning.

YS: What happened

HS: I saw him hugged up to Dongwoon all lovey dovey.

YS: Seriously?! Well they would make a cute couple

HS: I think so too *gets up*

YS: Hyung where you going?

HS: To go get Giki he has some explaining to do.

I watched as he exited the room. I looked out the window seeing the sun getting a little lower. I started to wonder where Doojoon had run off to. I'm starting to sound like a lovesick puppy. Soon hyung came back with Giki in tow. He looked at us questionably before we all sat on the bed.

YS: Hyung tells me you and Dongwoon were all lovely dovey earlier. Spill it.

GK: Nothing is going on. He was comforting me because you were missing. My heart is set for the guy who write me letters.

HS: Don't you think you shouldn't get his hopes up like that

GK: I know and I apologized to him. He seemed alright but I know something is bothering him.

YS: You should give him a chance. He's actually a really nice guy.

GK: I want to meet my mystery guy first.

HS: Just don't do something you're going to regret

GK: I know.

Knock Knock

HB: I'm sorry to interrupt but there's been a change in plans

YS: What's wrong Hongbin

HB: The dinner meeting tonight has been cancelled to due to unfavorable circumstances.  You are free to stay if you like and if your hungry we can bring you something.

HS: It's okay. We've troubled you enough. We'll accept your offer to stay the night. Also thank you again for helping Seobie.

HB: It was no trouble at all. *leaves*

YS: Wait ... that vixen from earlier is she...

HB: She's resting with her mate. Best not to disturb them right now. Its a bad time for them.

HS: A vixen? 

HB: Sorry I've said too much. If your looking for Junhyung and Doojoon they are in the study. *shuts the door*

HS: I'm gonna head to the garden for some air.

YS: The sun is setting so be careful.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Hyunseung POV

I nodded as I made my way to the garden. I sat on the bench watching the sun set as I went into deep thought. Why is everyone suspicious around here? How did N's daughter know about my past? What is a vixen doing here living around demons? Maybe I'm thinking into this too much. Soon I felt arms wrap around me as I jumped a little to see Junhyung sit beside me.

JY: You okay?

HS: Yeah just thinking about somethings. You know trying to clear my head.

JY: Anything I cant help with?

HS: I just want to be alone right now

JY: (He's pushing me away again) Let me help you.

HS: Please Junhyung I want to be alone.

JY: Fine *leaves*

I watched as he stormed off. I know he's probably mad at me right now but I need to sort this out for myself. I watched to sun finally set before I felt a presence.

HS: Who's there?

__: You shouldn't push him away like that.

HS: I didn't know it was you umm... you never told me your name.

__: You can called me Mina.

HS: Nice name

__: *sits beside him* Why do you push him away?

HS: I dont want to end up like my parents did. They took Yumi away from me.

__: Your heart yearns for you sister. That I can see but it also yearns to be loved by him as well. Don't ignore what your heart tells you. I didn't.

HS: That mask. I know you always wear it but why do you hide your beauty.

__: There's someone looking for me. I'm hiding from them. Another is trying to steal away my happiness.

HS: I am sorry. Hey ... do you think I will ever meet my sister again?

__: *opens mouth to speak*

EK: I believe your sister and you have meet many times. You just haven't realized it ...

HS: What do you mean?

MK: Mina your eoma wants to see you

__: I'm coming *walks over to Minhyuk*

EK: Before you do *grabs her arm*

I watched as he pulled her inside to the foyer of the house. Everyone was looking at him in shock as he held onto her tighter

JY: Eunkwang what are you foing?

EK: Taking back what's  mine

HS: What are you talking about? And dont hurt her.

EK: *rips her mask off as she tries to hide her face* Taking back what was promised to me. *lifts her head showing her face*

HS: Y-Yumi....

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

A/N: Don't know if this is my best work but I'm trying. Please comment, subscribe,  and up vote please.  I will be updating more frequently now.