Change and Past Meetings

Untamed

A/N: Okay guys sorry I haven’t updated for a while. My room was getting new floors and everything then more stuff happened after that and I am finally able to update. I didn't forget about you guys or the story so don’t worry. I have been thinking of ways to make this better. Anyway enough of my rambling please enjoy the chapter.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Yoseob POV

After our movie night I made my way to my room as I laid in bed staring up at the ceiling. Thoughts of meeting Doojoon today were flooding through my head. Why does he always try to act like he's interested in me when I know for a fact he's not at all. It's true what hyung said earlier. I was being bullied by Doojoon during our high school years. He would either come and beat me up, take my money, make me do his homework, or try to act like he cared and then make me the laughing stalk of the school. 

I remember the worst of them all. It was Prom night and of course none of us had dates. I know Hyunseung hyung and Gikwang were asked by some guys but they turned them down. Doojoon came up to me while I was alone and asked me if I wanted to dance. I hesitated and he said he wanted to apologize for everything he put me through. I debated whether he was being sincere or not but I gave into him anyways. We danced for a little and I could see Hyunseung hyung and Gikwang watching us carefully. 

He said that he wanted to go outside for some fresh air and be able to talk to me alone. Being the stupid gullible guy I was then I followed. We went out to the garden of the school before I felt someone grab me. I looked to both side to see his friends. He laughed at me and told me that luring me was too easy. He told his friends to rough me up and I shielded myself. I saw Dongwoon run over to Doojoon telling him to stop. His eyes were red and he didn’t look like he was in a good mood. Soon I heard Hyunseung and Gikwang before they ran to me beating the guys up instantly. Since then I told myself I would forget the feelings I had for him. Till this day he doesn’t know that I had the biggest crush on him. 

Since getting accepted into Seoul Academy, I told myself it was time to change. I wasn’t going to be the scared Yang Yoseob no more. I needed to toughen up if I was going to survive the real world. I changed my hair and started going to the gym with the others. I faulted earlier but next time I seen Yoon Doojoon I promise to give him a piece of my mind. I got under the covers as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Gikwang POV

I woke up the next morning around 7am. I know the others are still asleep so I went to the kitchen to start breakfast. I do this every morning. I wake up before everyone else and make breakfast and our lunches for the day. For those of you who don’t know me my name is Lee Gikwang and I am a Phoenix. For those of you who don’t know what a phoenix is it a unique bird that lives for a about five or six centuries that can be reborn from its ashes and repeat the cycle, or so I’ve heard. Like they said I really don’t talk much which is true but there are times I just like to keep to myself. I usually don’t talk to strangers but hyungs say you guys are okay.

I decided to make some kimichi, fried egg, and rice this morning since we had to go down to my family’s cafe. It was either or family cafe or the clothing store my aunt own which isn’t too far from it. I finished up the food and set the table before I headed to hyungs rooms to wake them up. First I went to Seungie hyungs room to see him sitting in bed headphones in his ears. He must be working on some lyrics. I knock on the door as he looked up taking his headphones off.

GK: Breakfast is ready hyung.

HS: I’ll be down in a minute. Just let me finish this.

GK: Okay.

I closed the door before making my way to Yoseob hyung’s room. I knock on the door, no answer. I knocked on it again, still no answer. I opened the door to see him balled up in his covers. I walked over to him shaking him trying to rouse him from his sleep.

GK: Hyung

YS: …..

GK: Hyung breakfast is ready

YS: …..

GK: Yoseob hyung….

YS: ……..

GK: *sigh* Sphaera ignis

YS: AHHHH *runs around* What was that for?!

GK: You wouldn’t wake up and I got annoyed. Now come downstairs before your breakfast gets cold.

YS: Yes eoma.

I rolled my eyes as I made my way downstairs to see Hyunseung hyung dressed and ready to go. Soon Yoseob hyung came trailing behind. After we ate our breakfast and got dressed we headed down to my parent’s café. We walked through the door to be greeted by my eoma.

GKE: (A/N: Gikwang’s Eoma) Giki you made it *hugs* and hello Hyunseung and Yoseob

HS / YS: Good Morning Mrs. Lee *bows*

GK: Hey eoma.

GKE: What can I do for you guys today?

GK: We were hoping we could work here.

GKE: As much as I’d love that, we have enough help here. I know your aunt needs some extra people to work for her. She had to let some people go.

GK: Okay we can try there.

GKE: Can I get you boys anything?

HS: We just had breakfast but thank you for asking.

GKE: We’ll stop by for lunch later.

GK: We will goodbye eoma.

She waved goodbye as we made our way to my aunt’s clothing store. She was more than thrilled to hire us. Hyunseung hyung and me dressed the mannequins and handled people on the floor. While Yoseob hyung worked at the register. Being that she was so shorthanded we started that day. The amount of people was no joke. Soon it was time for our lunch break and we told her we were going to eoma’s café to grab something to eat. We made our order sat we sat down at the table.

HS: I didn’t think that many people we’re so into shopping.

YS: I thought I’d ever stop ringing.

GK: Come on hyungs it’s not that bad.

HS: Yeah your right.

DW: *walks over sitting stuff down* Here’s your order.

HS: *narrows eyes* What are you doing here?

DW: I work here

GK: ….

YS: Is ummm Doojoon here?

DW: He rather sit around all day than to work. I wanted to apologize for his stupidity. Sometimes I wonder why he’s my friend.

HS: If he’s so bad why is he your friend?

DW: *shrugs* Well enjoy *leaves*

YS: How come you didn’t tell us Son Dongwoon worked here?

GK: I didn’t know…..

HS: You know I think I might have missed judged him all these years. He really doesn’t seem that bad.

GK: *looks over at him* Maybe…

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Dongwoon POV

I looked over catching Gikwang’s eyes for a split second before he looked away. I smiled a little before getting back to work. For those of your who still don’t know me my name is Son Dongwoon and I’m a vampire. My family is rich but I still like to earn my own money as well. Yes I’m friends with Doojoon. Why? Like I said earlier I don’t even know. What I do know is that he’s hiding something but I’m not able to read his mind, since he locks me out. Whatever it is I know it can’t be good considering it’s him. Maybe I’m his friend to keep him out of trouble cause everyone knows how much trouble he could be. I just hope when I go home he doesn’t have COMPANY.

After they left I continued my shift. I kind of like the interaction between people. I know you’re thinking how can someone like me be able to make around people for so long. We’ll I’ve learned control. I’ve learned to pace myself and resist any urges till it’s safe for me to hunt. When my shift ended I helped clean up before heading back home. I got this feel that Doojoon didn’t come back alone tonight. I opened the door to find our apartment trashed and noises coming form his room. Yeap he didn’t come home alone. I need to make a note of getting his room sound proofed. I cleaned up the apartment, like usual and it took me 3 hours to finish. I looked at the close to see it’s already 5 in morning. I got a shower, drank a blood bag and headed to bed. When I get up we are going to have a serious talk about his habits.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

A/N: heres the update and sorry it took so long. Please comment and subscribe. Thank you.