Feelings?

Untamed

A/N: Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a while but I wrote this chapter 18 times before I got it the way I wanted it. Anyway enjoy and if you wanna hurt me I understand *hides*

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

 

Yoseob POV

Darkness

That’s all I see around me. I can still feel the rain pouring down on me from above. I want to open my eyes but I can’t. I hear footsteps approach me. Has someone found me? Are the good? Bad? Will they harm me? Or help me? I had no time to think of anything else before I heard voices. They were muffled and I couldn’t make them out. It sounded like they were arguing about something. Next thing I knew I was being hoisted up and taken somewhere. I don’t know where they are going to take me but I have no other options.

YS: (help me… someone…. Changmin……. Doojoon)

___________________________________________________

Doojoon POV

I snap my head towards the window when I thought I heard someone all my name. Was it Yoseob? No it couldn’t be. He’s out with Changmin. He doesn’t need me heck he doesn’t even like me anymore. It’s my fault really. If I wasn’t such a coward. I sat and watched everyone else. Gikwang and Dongwoon were in the kitchen making snacks. Hyunseung was on edge and Junhyung was trying to comfort him and clam him down. Minhyuk was leaning against the wall it seems like he was looking at something on his phone. I watched him grab an umbrella before his leader spoke up. He said he was going out but I know there is something else going on. Maybe I should follow him.

___________________________________________________

Minhyuk POV

I sat there leaning against the wall when my phone went off with a text. I opened the text before reading it. 'I need to see you park'. I closed my phone as I decided to go out for a bit. I know it's rain cats and dogs out but there's somewhere I need to be and you'll know soon enough. I got my jacket on as I headed for the door. I was putting my shoes on when our leader Eunkwang came up to me.

EK: Where you going?

MK: Out 

EK: You do know it's raining cats and dogs out right?

MK: Yeah but I'll be fine. There's something I need to take care of. I should be home alter. I'll call if anything changes.

EK: *looks at him before nodding* Alright.

I grab my umbrella as I head out. I made my way to the car as I hoped in the driver seat. I was about to start up the car when I noticed someone get in on the passenger side.

MK: Doojoon what are you—

DJ: I’m coming with you. I got a feeling that I should come with you.

MK: Doojoon I don’t---

DJ: Look I know we both aren’t the best of friends but please let me go with you.

MK: Fine. Maybe we can get Yoseob too. I have to ride that way.

DJ: Thank you.

MK: *chuckles* You’re saying thank you to me?

DJ: Yeah well don’t get used to it.

I smiled to myself as I revved the engine and started to head out. We rode past the street Changmin was supposed to be on. I stopped the car before Doojoon ran to the door to ask if Yoseob was there. I saw him arguing with the guy before running back to the car.

DJ: He said he left hours ago. I had half a mind to rip him apart.

MK: don’t worry I know someone who could help us find him.

DJ: Let’s go

I put the car in gear as we left to my destination. It was only 5 mins form where we were now. I stopped the car turning it off as I arrived at a huge mansion. We got out the car as we went to the door. Soon the door was answered by a guy with dark colored hair and a serious look on his face. He nodded his head to the right corridor as we entered. I watched him stop Doojoon before I told him he’s with me and means no harm. We walked down the corridor before I saw another male standing outside the door with auburn colored hair.

GUY: __________ is inside.

MK: Thanks.

GUY: *looks at Doojoon* You know HE won’t be happy that you brought a werewolf here.

MK: I’ll take responsibility for him.

GUY: *steps aside*

MK / DJ: *walks inside*

Leader: Minhyuk explain.

MK: _____ asked me to come. He wanted to come along.

DJ: *looks at the bed* YOSEOB!!!

LEADER: *stands in front of him* Don’t get too close. He’s in bad shape. She is still healing him.

__: It’s okay Master. He can help. Can you turn into your wolf form I need to keep him warm.

DJ: But how---

__: In time.

___________________________________________________

Doojoon POV

Why does that voice sound familiar. The guy who I assumed was the leader step aside as I turned into my wolf form. I have to be about as big as a horse. I climb on the bed as I climb over Yoseob keeping him warm.

DJ: (he’s shivering and he’s ice cold… damn that Changmin)

MK: You wanted to see me?

___: We found him out cold by the park. Master was nice enough to let him stay till he’s healed. Minhyuk if he’s here does that mean…

MK: Yes. They’re here as well.

__: I guess the time has come hasn’t it?

MK: You know you can’t hide away forever. Even if…. fate is not on our side.

__: What about ---

MK: We’ll talk about this another time. Is he going to be okay?

__: If Doojoon keeps him warm he should be fine. I estimate he’ll wake up in a couple hours or so.

MK: *nods* I’ll inform his friends. *goes to leave*

___: Wait *goes to master* Master is it okay if we have guest come tomorrow?

Leader: ___ are you sure you want to do this now…. In your condition.

___: I’ll be fine. It’s time that I stopped running form my fate.

Leader: Very well. I’ll inform the others.

___: *hugs* Thank you. *turns to Minhyuk* Bring them here tomorrow night at 7. Tell them you left Doojoon at a friend’s house.

MK: *nods* I’ll see you soon.

I watched as he hugged her and pecked her lips before leaving. I looked down at Yoseob before rest across him. I can feel his heartbeat. They left us alone as I felt sleep take me. Before my eyes shut complete I faintly heard Yoseob say something that made my heart leap.

YS: Doojoon… where are you…. Please don’t leave me…. Save me.

DJ: (I’m right here. When you wake up we have a lot to talk about)

___________________________________________________

Minhyuk POV

I came back as everyone was looking at me. I know they are wondering if I found Yoseob but I can’t tell them yet.

MK: Tomorrow I will take you to a dinner invitation.

HS: What are you talking about? Did you find Seobie? Where’s that mutt?

MK: Yoseob is safe. The people taking care of him are trustable.

GK: Can we see him

MK: Tomorrow night. They want him to rest.

DW: Where’s Doojoon

MK: At a friend’s place.

EK: Min…

MK: I can’t explain everything right now. Tomorrow everything will come to place. Hyunseung…

HS: yeah?

MK: You wanted to know more about your past?

HS: Yeah but—

MK: Tomorrow all your questions will be answered. Also I think it’s wise to bring your appa.

GK: Why would Mr. Jang need to come?

MK: He deserves to know the truth too. *leaves*

___________________________________________________

Hyunseung POV

Why must he always talk in riddles. I guess we have no other choice but to wait till tomorrow night. We bid everyone good night before we headed to bed. Unfortunately I ended up sharing a bed with Junhyung. I shouldn’t be a downer. I mean he has been trying to comfort me. Before I knew it I felt him wrap his arms around me telling me it was okay. I don’t know why but I felt safe and clam in his arms. Soon my eyes fell heavy before I drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow my past will be revealed. I wonder why.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

A/N: There it is . Sorry if it's crap but I tried. Please comment and subscribe. Thank you.