Chapter 5

Untamed

Yoseob POV

Today was the day that me and Changmin planned to go out. I have to admit I’m more than thrilled to go. I was in the middle of English class taking notes when the thought of Doojoon kissing me a second time came to mind. Why did he kiss me again? Does he have feelings for me? What am I saying!!! There’s no way that he feels the same about me as I do about him. I need to wake up and smell the roses. Nothing will happen between me and Doojoon … ever. Soon the bell rang to signal class was over. I gathered my things as I made my way to my locker to meet up with Hyunseung hyung and Gikwang. On my way there I noticed Doojoon coming towards me. I kept my head down and just kept walking past him paying him no mind. I felt someone grab me as I stopped knowing it was him and trying not to make a scene.

YS: Please let me go.

DJ: Don’t go on the date with him.

YS: Doojoon we discussed this. You have no right in interfering with who I want to be with. Please just let me go.

DJ: *pulls him in an empty class room*

YS: What the---

My words were cut short as he kissed me again. Why… why does he keep doing this? I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck and melting into the kiss. No matter how hard I try I can’t resist my feelings towards him. Soon he pulled away from the kiss. Our eyes met for a brief moment before he spoke.

YS: Why….

DJ: I-I don’t know but please don’t go on that date

YS: Why not?

DJ: (what am I doing) Just don’t...

YS: *signs* Listen Doojoon. I’m going on this date. Don’t act like you care about me or anything because I know you just doing this so you can try and get back at me for standing up to you. I’m not the same Yoseob anymore. Now excuse me I have a date I need to get ready for.

And with that I left. I can’t let myself be fooled every time he wants to kiss me. I have to forget my feelings for him. I got to my locker seeing hyung leaning against his and Gikwang reading something like a note.

YS: He guys sorry I’m late.

HS: I was starting to worry. *sniffs* did something happen?

YS: It happened again ……

GK: What happened again?

YS: Doojoon kissed me…

HS: Seobie you sure your over him?

YS: After tonight I will be. So Giki what you reading?

GK: Second day and I already have a love letter. It says ‘When I look into your eyes my whole world seems to stand still. Only thing I see at that moment is you and me’

HS: Who’s it from?

GK: Don’t know. Doesn’t have a name.

YS: Whoever it is is poetic.

GK: It’s…. Sweet.

YS: *looks at watch* Well I’m going to head home and get ready. Changmin is meeting me at the movies so I won’t be able to work tonight.

GK: It’s okay. We’ll cover for you.

YS: Thanks.

And with that I left to get ready for my date with Changmin. Today will start my new life.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Hyunseung POV

After Yoseob left I couldn’t help but notice Doojoon out the corner of my eye staring at him. I smirked knowing he might be getting jealous. Oh well to bad. Me and Gikwang made our way out to the car and headed to the clothing store. When we arrived everything looked calm. We clocked in and got to work. Gikwang asked me if I could get something from the back as I made my way back. When I walked in I could see Doojoon signing for some shipments as I got the stuff I needed and put them on a cart nice and neat. I looked over at Doojoon before I spoke.

HS: Why Doojoon?

DJ: *continues to work* Why what?

HS: Why do you keep kissing Seobie? Why are you trying to hurt him?

DJ: *stops* I don’t want to talk about it okay.

HS: If your calling yourself liking him then you can forget it. He’s moving on with his life. Why can’t you accept that?

DJ: *silence*

HS: Word of advice please stay away from Seobie…

DJ: *lets out a low laugh* Just leave me alone alright.

HS: Remember what I said.

I left the back room with the stuff as we hung everything up. I looked outside to see the cloud getting black. Looks like it might rain. I hope Yoseob with be alright. Soon Giki’s aunt came as said they were closing early since an oncoming storm was going to hit. We nodded as we closed up. We all, including Doojoon, headed down to the café to get some lattes it was raining a little but nothing big. I seen Doojoon looking out the window with a serious face.

DW: What’s wrong with him?

HS: He kissed Yoseob again today and I think he doesn’t want him to go out on his date. I think he’s starting to gain feelings for him but I told him to forget it and stop hurt Yoseob and let him be happy.

DW: *sigh*

HD: Something wrong?

DW: No just Doojoon is an idiot.

*Thunder crack*

GK: *walks over* It’s starting to rain so we should head home.

GKE: I think it’s best we should go to our place since it’s around the block.

HS: Just let me call Yoseob *dials his number as it rings* the person you have dialed is not taking calls at this time. *hangs up* He’s not answering.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Yoseob POV

I was sitting at a local restaurant waiting for Changmin. I looked at my watch and noticed it was 8pm. He was an hour late. I decided to wait outside in case he comes. I walked outside and noticed the black cloud hovering overhead. Looks like it might start to rain soon. I decided to call him and see what the holdup is.

CM: Hello?

YS: Hey Changmin it’s Yoseob. We were supposed to meet at the restaurant so we can go to the movies?

CM: Ahh I’m sorry Yoseob can you meet me at XX Park? It’s down the street from the restaurant.

YS: I’m heading there now.

We hung up and I walked towards the park he mentioned. I sat on one of the benches under the pavilion as I wanted for him to come. I wonder what was so important that he couldn’t call earlier and cancel our date. Soon I saw him running towards the pavilion as I waved at him.

CM: Sorry *pants* I’m late. I had something important to take care of.

YS: It’s fine. So are you still up for a movie?

CM: Well there’s supposed to be a storm coming so how about we watch one at my place?

YS: Ummm are you sure?

CM: It’s okay I won’t bite.

YS: *laughs* Okay.

We walked towards his house as he held my hand. I started blushing as I followed him. When we arrive I sat on the couch as he chose a movie. We watched it in silence as it started to thunder out and I jumped a little. Changmin looked at me worried as I reassured him ti was fine and that ti startled me that’s all.

CM: You sure?

YS: Y-yeah… I think I should get home hyung might be worried about me.

CM: It’s raining cats and dogs outside maybe you should stay here for the night?

YS: Thanks for the offer but I really should get going.

CM: Okay well at least take an umbrella.

YS: Oh thanks *takes one* I’ll see you at school and thanks for a wonderful time.

CM: Your welcome.

I smiled at him as I left his apartment. It really was raining cats and dogs out. What is I rode a cab here so I was stuck walking home in the rain. Maybe if I walk quick enough I can make it there on time. I started walking home as the rain started to get worse. Before I knew it the wind blew my umbrella out of my hand. I started to run but slipped on the side of a hill before my head hit something and I fell unconscious.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

A/N: Sorry ti took so long to get this out I was having serious writers block and I hope this chapter is good cause i tried. Anyway plaese comment and subscribe please and thank you.