Old Friends

Ghost

 

 

 

As the last tears leave my body, I feel two strong arms around my body. After Rian’s coldness, it feels so good being protected by Seungho’s warm. Hiding my face, he hugs me tightly and presses sweet kiss on the top of my head.

 

“She’s gone right?” He asks in a whisper.

 

I don’t answer and just bury my face in his chest. When she was here, I searched a way for Rian to go back and now that she’s gone, I can only see how stupid I am. Why am I unable to enjoy the thing I have before they go.

 

“I won’t go.” Seungho says like he could read in my mind. “It’s all my fault. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked you to help me in first place.”

 

“I wouldn’t have met you if you didn’t come.”

 

“I know. I lied when I said I was sorry.”

 

I laugh a little and kick lightly his leg. I can feel he’s smiling and before I could protest, he carry me bride style to the bed. Then, he comes next to me and starts to hug me again.

 

“I love you.”

 

“You know we met 68 days ago?” I retort.

 

“Oh sorry, then I don’t love you anymore!” He laughs. “Do you love me too?”

 

“Well … I guess. Maybe. Kind of.”

 

He laughs again and I can’t help but laugh with him. Yeah, I think I love him but I already told him yesterday and his pride is a problem so I won’t admit it, he would be too proud.

 

“So now we won’t see ghosts anymore, something you want to do?”

 

“I have to see old friends. Don’t you have to work?”

 

“I’m planning on getting sick for a week or two.”

 

And he laughs again. Is he really 26?! I hit him and try to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

“So, this is Cheondung who you already know, then Mir”

 

“Here are my friends : Byunghee and Joon!”

 

The presentations done, everybody starts to talk lightly about various things. I realize I have been alone for a really long time.

All the guys are having fun, even Cheondung seems to forget a little the tragedy that went on his family and Mir will probably fall in love again. Both of them and I won’t forget Rian but we have to keep living with her memory. I know we can all be happy. After all, we’re still young and as she says, her mistakes are all now fixed.

 

“I knew you would date Seungho.” Cheondung says, hitting my arm.

 

            “Well, she’s quite good-looking!” Joon sends me a seductive glance before getting punched by Seungho.

 

Of course, everybody laughs because of those two!

Cheondung is now friendly with Seungho and they both forgot about their jealousy. Seeing everyone smiling like that, I guess it means life still goes on. Even if Rian is dead, we will all go on, become friends and maybe one day, meet her up there.

 

But for the moment, I guess I’m happy being with all those livings. The ones I missed and the ones I meet. For once, I’m just enjoying what I have.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Yeah the end is all about bubblegums and cottoncandy atmosphere but this is how it is meant to end x)

So yeah, it's the end. I want to thank you all! Thanks for subsribing and commenting, it really means a lot to me :D

Honestly, it was more funny than I thought to post here and maybe I'll write another fanfiction. But for the moment, I just want to tell you all thank you and that I love you :)