I Think I Found My Prince Charming

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hyori - Full Moon

On your way home you stared out of the window only to realize that your father wasn`t driving towards the house instead he decided to drive the opposite direction. You straightened in your seat and became alert.

“Dad, where are we headed?” You asked right away.

“Baekhyun`s father called he told us to drop by so we could take a look at the venue” You sank at your place and frowned.

*Of course that had to happen today* When you arrived to the venue you stepped inside only to see Mr. Byun talking to a person who seemed like the worker while Baekhyun was busy walking around looking at the place with his mother.

When Mr. Byun was done talking he turned his attention towards you and his eyes rounded. “Annyeounghaseyo” he bowed and all three of you bowed back only to earn Mrs. Byun and Baekhyun`s attention.

When they walked over your mother pushed you over to Baekhyun`s side and Mrs. Byun laughed. “How about you kids take a look at the venue while the adults have a talk, hm?” She suggested. You gave her a fake smile and nodded as Baekhyun had already his heels and walked away. You jogged over to his side and sighed crossing your arms.

“So what do you think?” he asked talking about the place. You gave it a quick look and shrugged.

“It seems okay”

“Okay?” he questioned stopping his tracks and pushing his glasses.

“Yeah. Okay. It`s just a venue” You pointed out and he rolled his eyes.

“Look around you. Tables are set up with silk fabric and vases filled with red roses that look good together with the red ribbons around the chairs” he huffed in a go and you took a step closer to him giving him an intense stare. You didn`t like this cockiness oozing out of him all of sudden making him speak ruder towards you. He gulped rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter