A Horrible Person

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinee - Symptoms

After the small make out session you kept avoiding any kind of physical contact with Baekhyun, but it seemed like he had something else in mind. He couldn`t stop grabbing your hand and only let go when necessary, or else he would hold onto you tightly. It seemed like he got over what happened at the spa quickly, as for you, you were still surprised.

Your day together ended with walking on the beach just the two of you enjoying the chilly weather. Since Baekhyun was beside you keeping you warm you didn`t feel the slightest cold. “Have you been having a great time today?” He asked and you couldn`t speak properly feeling his thumb caressing your hand ever so slightly.

“Y-yeah” you managed to stutter out and he gave you a weak smile in return.

“It doesn`t sound like it though, I really tried my best to make it feel like it was our honeymoon” You nodded your head quickly and grinned.

“And you did a great job” He laughed at your sudden giddiness and nodded.

“Then I am satisfied” He winked to you and you felt yourself melting. “Look at you” He suddenly stopped his tracks and took a step closer to you making you blink and look up at him towering you. “You got goose bumps” he traced his index finger from your bare shoulder down your arm and you could feel chills running down your arm.

He suddenly circled his arms around you having your arms pressed against his chest so you could take in his warmth. “Does it feel better?” You couldn`t stop yourself from pressing your cheek against his chest and you could feel his pounding heart which made you smile.

“A lot better” You confessed as you closed your eyes. His grip tightened around you and you felt his chin resting on your head. His lips made their way next to your ear and the next thing you heard was his soothing voice.

“How about we go back to our room so you don`t catch a cold?” He pulled you out of the hug and you gave him a small nod. He took your hand in his and escorted th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter