Kiss

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Topp Dogg - I Know

Baekhyun decided to leave the room and stay in the living room instead. He thought you needed the space and took a breather sitting on the sofa. Just as he was getting comfortable his phone vibrated and he noticed that he had received a message. He furrowed his brows seeing Sora`s name written on the display. He reached out for it and read the message. “We need to meet now”

He knew Sora was never the person who would send urgent messages unless it was really important. He felt the need to meet her to know what was going on. With a sigh he got up from his place and wrote a note for you to read when you woke up and plastered it on the fridge, knowing you would look through it after you woke up from your deep slumber. He put on his shoes and went straight to the café Sora told him to meet up.

Just as he arrived he noticed her sitting for herself by one of the tables and he walked over and sat before her. She looked up at him pressing her lips together before pushing the cup towards him, the one she had ordered for him. He didn`t pay attention to the cup he had his eyes on Sora the whole time.

“What is going on? Why are you so quiet?” He finally spoke up feeling it was weird not being greeted with a huge smile like he usually would.

“I want to talk to you about what happened that day” She managed to squeeze out and he leaned forward to hear clearly.

“What day?”

“The day we kissed” Baekhyun`s eyes rounded as he fell back on his chair. He didn`t think she would be wandering around thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter