Depressed

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo - My Turn to Cry

It was school the next day and all Baekhyun had been doing was play with his food in the break. He couldn`t think straight neither did he feel like eating. The boys thought his behavior was pretty weird, even Sora was sensing something was wrong. She shook his shoulder lightly making him snap out of his thoughts.

“Yeah?” He looked at her while blinking. She furrowed her brows and gave him a long stare. She was unsure if he was disturbed because of the talk they had the other day or if there was something else that was bothering him.

“Hey, are you okay? You haven`t eaten your food?” Chanyeol barged in before Sora could utter a word. Baekhyun snapped his eyes towards him still being in his daze. He pressed his lips together and gulped his salvia.

“I am fine. Just not hungry” He answered sighing in the process. He looked over at your seat that was empty in the canteen and Sora narrowed his eyes on him.

*Does this have to do with Hyerim?* She cleared and got up from her chair. “Is it possible I can have a talk with you outside?” Baekhyun looked up at her since she was towering him and with a nod they both walked outside.

“What is going on actually?” Sora stopped her tracks by the staircase and Baekhyun sat down instead of standing. He was feeling pretty down and wasn`t feeling well to do anything at all.

“Nothing, like I said earlier” He shrugged not understanding why Sora was acting like this. She rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips.

“Seriously, I know you better than this. There is clearly something bothering you” She spoke up and he his lower lip before speaking up.

“Okay, if I tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter