It`s My Duty

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ra.D - A Certain Heart Fluttering

When you came home you noticed Baekhyun sitting in the living room. His backpack was leaning against the sofa while he was sitting on the sofa himself blankly staring at the black screen before him. You gave his appearance a long stare. His big specs, his hair neatly made his well ironed uniform and his sort of sad expression. It seemed like he was in deep thoughts. You wondered what he was thinking about.

You closed the door behind you softly and tiptoed over to the staircase heading over to your room, not wanting to disturb Baekhyun and his thoughts. You had to change clothes so you could go out on a stroll with your cousin later. But for some reason you just stopped by the staircase and turned around giving his figure a long stare. You felt so familiar to his posture. The way he was acting was exactly the same way you used to be before. But you were like that after a situation took place in your house a long time ago.

Your eyes slowly slid down his figure and to the floor. You were thinking about the time you used to be like that and how you wished someone took their time listening to your story. But no one did. Everyone was busier taking care of their own things not caring about the little girl with a broken heart.

While biting on your lower lip you headed over to him with small steps and sat down by his side placing your hand on his shoulder. He jumped by your touch and looked to the side giving you a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter