Deal

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hyori - Bad Girls

When you made it home that day it seemed like your and Baekhyun`s parents had set up a date for the two of you. They had already reserved a table for both of you at an expensive restaurant, and you thanked God that the restaurant wasn`t a usual place for the students at your school to be at.

“How about you wear something nice?” Your mother suggested standing inside your room while you were lying in bed.

“I told you already I don`t wanna go” You muffled against the pillow and your mother huffed placing her hands on her hips.

“After fleeing yesterday this is the only decent thing you can do to say sorry” She stamped her feet and you straightened yourself frowning towards your mother. With a huff you gave in. You could be stubborn and you were the queenka at school but you could never talk against your mother.

Her sweet smile placed her lips once again and she walked over to your closet. “I have already picked your outfit, and this time you`re not running away, you get me?” You sighed and nodded while your mother placed the dress you were supposed to wear beside you. You gave it a long stare and snickered. The dress was nowhere near your personality so instead the moment your mother stepped out of the room you changed the outfit, wearing something that was more you.

You walked out of your room being ready for this date when you heard your mother gasp. “That wasn`t the outfit I picked for you”

“I know” you nodded. Before she could say anything else you continued. “If you tell me to change I won`t be going to this date” Your mother pressed her lips together making you smirk. You could never go against your mother but you knew how to compromise, or at least get your way sometimes.

The sound of the doorbell was heard and you walked over so you could open it. “Don`t wait up” You hollered as Baekhyun stood before you being a little better dressed than the last time.

He blinked seeing you stepping towards him making him step back so you could close the front door. He thought it was weird how you gave in so quickly. He gave your outfit a long stare and wrinkled his nose. The place you were eating at didn`t get along with your outfit.

“Is that our ride?” You nodded your head towards the car behind him and he nodded.

You walked over and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter