Drunk

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jay Park - Wasted

The weekend had arrived sooner than expected and your family had decided to throw a party to invite the closest friends and families, and of course you and Baekhyun were invited, the party was held quite late but the later the better. 

Baekhyun was all ready to hit the party as for you; you were still inside the room putting on your earrings while giving yourself one last look before exiting the room. When you went outside of your room you felt your eyes bulge out seeing the handsome looking guy waiting for you in the living room. His bruises were almost gone and you were thankful for that or your family would ask him all kinds of questions.

He snapped his head towards you hearing the sound of the heels touching the floor and his mouth went agape seeing the stunning looking figure walking his way.

But he couldn`t have been more wrong, you walked right past him and towards the front door and he bit the inside of his lips trying to act like your action didn`t stick his heart.

You finally made it to the venue where the party was held and you felt Baekhyun jogging to your side and grabbing your hand. You halted and gave him a long stare and he stepped closer. “Your family is here and so is mine. How about you stop with the silent treatment so we can act like a normal couple?” You heaved a sigh knowing he had a point and nodded to him which made him smile and hug you tightly making you choke. “You actually responded to what I asked” He chirped with his high-pitched voice.

When he understood what he just did he carefully pulled out of the hug and cleared his throat. “Let`s go inside” he took your small hand in his big one and you felt yourself smiling secretly, but the smile soon faded seeing Sora among all of the guests. When her eyes met Baekhyun`s she waved and the image of them kissing popped in your mind ruining your whole day.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Your mother and father appeared from nowhere being with Baekhyun`s parents.

“Hello” Both you and Baekhyun responded smiling brightly while holding each other`s hands.

“Aw! Look at you two. You look like the perfect couple” Your mother exclaimed clasping her hands together which made you and Baekhyun smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter