Out on a Date with Her

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vixx - Only You

You headed back home after visiting both Sangmin and Wonho at the shop and with a smile on your face you opened the front door and went straight inside your room that you shared with Baekhyun only to get surprised.

Baekhyun was standing before the mirror trying on different clothes seeing which outfit looked good on him. He noticed you in the mirror and with a surprised yet happy expression he turned to face you. Your eyes ducked quickly, even if you wanted to ask him where he was going you quietly pulled out your PJ`s out of your closet and was about to step out of the room only to stop.

“I am going out with Sora” You felt your heart stop alongside with your world. But then again you had told yourself to be strong, and you had Sangmin by your side now. You straightened your back and threw your hair back in response before going inside the bathroom to change your clothes.

Just as you locked the door you pressed your back against it feeling your heart pounding but sinking at it did so. You snickered thinking he was ridiculous. He hugs you and tells you he misses talking to you one day, and now he had planned out the perfect date for him and Sora.

When you were done changing your clothes you opened the door to see one stunning looking Baekhyun. Your eyes locked and he smiled. “What do you think?” You hugged your clothes closely to your chest and fastened your pace inside the bedroom and when you were out of sight, Baekhyun`s smile fell alongside with his heart. He cleared his throat and fixed his collar. “I`ll be late, don`t wait up for me” He hollered acting all cool when his stomach was twisting and turning, he didn`t actually want to leave.

He stepped out of the house and went inside the car to get Sora from her house. When he made it there he plastered a huge grin on his face seeing her outside waiting for him, with her hair braided neatly placed to the side and her glasses off. She got inside the car and the chauffeur took them both to the restaurant Baekhyun had told him to take them.

When they stepped inside the restaurant Baekhyun felt a wave of electricity shooting through his body. It was the same restaurant he had taken you with him on your very first date. He knew it wasn`t a good idea bringing Sora with him here, especially now that he was feeling all of these weird f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter