Head Massage

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4men - My Girl

You woke up the next day not feeling that well. You stretched your arms out only to groan and grab your pounding head. You pushed yourself up in a sitting position feeling your eyes being quite heavy from the headache. Even if your eyes were closed you could still hear someone entering the room.

With a pout you lifted your head and peeked at Baekhyun entering. When he looked over at you his eyes rounded and he placed the tray he was holding on the night table and grabbed the blanket so he could tuck you in it. Your eyes popped open seeing what he just did and that was when you felt yourself being half . You gave Baekhyun a confused stare as he smiled sheepishly towards you.

You grabbed the blanket and looked beneath it only to gasp and cover yourself again. “W-why am I h-half ?” You stuttered and as you spoke you felt your heart pound with your voice. “What happened at the party anyways? I can`t remember a thing” You whined and Baekhyun gulped thinking of what to so say to you.

“You got drunk, so I brought you home” You sighed.

“Did I do something stupid?” You pouted being afraid of making a fool of yourself and Baekhyun because you were his wife. He shook his head.

“I took you home before you could do anything stupid” You smiled in relief, but soon your head tilted a bit to the side.

“Why am I half then?” You hugged yourself with the blanket on and Baekhyun shifted his gaze.

“I-I undressed you…because…you know…when you drink you get warm…so I undressed you” When saying those words he realized

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter