Unwell

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ra.D - A Certain Heart Fluttering

“See you”

Baekhyun snapped his head towards the front door seeing you waving to someone before shutting the door with your foot as you were holding bags filled with groceries in your hands. Baekhyun got up from the sofa and headed over to you so he could grab the bags, but you walked past him and towards the kitchen. You told him you were going to give him silent treatment, and that`s exactly what he was getting.

His shoulders slouched seeing you walking away. He noticed you entering the kitchen and decided to sit back on the sofa.

You took everything out of the bags and placed them at the right places only to feel unwell. You pressed your palm against your chest feeling like puking. You knew eating those corns wasn`t a good idea, but noticing how much Sangmin wanted to try them you just got along with it, you could have said no. You stood at one place making gaging sounds as your head was getting pretty dizzy.

Baekhyun furrowed his brows wondering what took you so long in the kitchen. He couldn`t hear any movements which made him worry. He got up from his place and quietly tiptoed over to the kitchen door and peeked inside. He straightened himself immediately and became alert seeing you holding your head and chest. He ran over to you and grabbed your shoulder and bent down to take a look at your face. “Kwenchana?” He noticed your pale face and how you were trying to keep your composure, but it was too late already.

You pushed past him and ran up the stairs and directly inside the bathroom where you puked out the corns you had just eaten. You heard steps rushing after you to the bathroom and the next thing you felt was Baekhyun`s hand caressing your back as he huddled up your hair and held it at place with the other. “It`s okay. Let it all out” he comforted you.

You reached out for the button and flushed down your vomit and with heavy eyes and pounding heart you headed over to the sink to throw cold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter