The Pounding Heart

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo - Don`t Go

To forget the awful incident the guys wanted to treat you for dinner and you got along with the idea. It was better than being anywhere near the water. Wonho purposely placed himself beside you, and you noticed Baekhyun heading over your way and the other boys found their places, and the only empty chair left was beside yours. Baekhyun sat down and Sora sat down beside him.

After giving your orders you were offered drinks which you were sipping on while waiting for your food. The guys seemed to be in good terms with you especially after the incident. “How did you even manage to fall in the water?” Jongin asked his eyes wide as ever.

“I lost grip and balance because we hit something in the water” You pouted wondering what it could have been.

“And look at you, Wonho, you couldn`t even catch the girl before she fell” Wonho puckered up his lips and you giggled.

“It`s not his fault. Even though an incident similar to this one occurred a long time ago, and he was there too” Baekhyun snapped his head towards the two of you understanding now that you were pretty close.

“Woah! Really?” Sehun asked. “Tell what happened” Before you could speak up Wonho covered your mouth with his hand and smiled sheepishly to the others and Baekhyun squinted his eyes.

“It`s not a pleasant story to tell, and I still feel bad” Wonho mumbled the last words and you placed your hand over his and gently pushed it to the side.

“How many times have I told you we were kids back then, there was nothing you could have done anyways” Wonho nodded his head in comply and you shook your head at him.

“We were visiting the beach, Wonho, I and Sor-“ You stopped midway biting on your bottom lip as her name was about to slip out of your mouth. Chanyeol furrowed his brows seeing Sora stir in her chair in an uncomfortable way. The food seemed to have arrived at the perfect time so you could use it as an excuse. You laughed nervously and waved with your hand. “Just forget about the story, let`s eat instead” You grabbed your fork and quickly dug in not wanting anyone to question you.

The dinner became quiet and everyone was eating quietly not interrupting the other. When the dinner was over you decided to go back to your rooms so you could get some rest. While walking the guys and Sora bid goodbye going to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter