Tag Along

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Junior - It`s You

Entering the classroom the next day you felt awful and somehow lonely. Even if Eunji was right beside you the whole time you felt lonely inside. Just as you stepped inside the classroom you noticed the bully quickly running over to his seat and you gave him a long blank stare before turning your direction to your seat.

It seemed like Chanyeol had captured it all because he noticed quickly how frightened the bully seemed of you. *Did she have a talk with him?* Just like the guys had planned he ignored both you and Eunji completely. Neither of the boys were going to speak with the queenka`s unless you didn`t get your acts together, which he believed would take a long time.

You walked past Baekhyun and Chanyeol`s seats with Eunji and you felt Baekhyun watching your figure till you plopped on your seat. You heard him heaving a sigh and Chanyeol asking what was wrong. You turned your attention to the window and gazed outside feeling stupid for pushing away the guy who could have been perfect for you, but the truth was he didn`t like you that way, the same way you believed you were beginning to like him.

When the break came you sat at the canteen right next to the kingka`s table like you always did and usual it would be so noisy in the canteen you could barely hear each other speak, but today it seemed like everyone else`s voice toned out and all you could hear was Baekhyun and Sora`s voices.

“I had a great time yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter