Bora Bora

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hyori ft. Beenzino - Love Radar

You woke up the next day feeling Baekhyun sitting on the edge of the bed putting on his glasses. It was finally weekend and you wanted to sleep in, which the person who was calling didn`t think was important. Baekhyun strode out of the bedroom with his wife beater, boxer and messy hair only to enter again with the phone pressed to his ear and his eyes half open. “Yeah, we`ll be there” he answered with his croaked voice.

With a sigh you understood right away that it was either his parents or yours that had called. Baekhyun hung up the phone and you noticed him walking over and getting underneath the blanket again placing the phone on the night table. “Who was it?” You asked with your low voice.

“My parents. They have invited us over. Apparently they have something to give us” His words toned out and all you could see was a handsome looking guy lying on the bed beside you; his back on the bed and his glasses still on. With a smile you leaned over and grabbed his glasses making him open his eyes. He furrowed his brows seeing you sitting up your blanket covering your legs so he could see your Hamtaro t-shirt.

You put his glasses on and blinked seeing clearly with them. “You don`t have any strength on your glasses?” It took him some time to answer as he couldn`t stop gazing at the usual badass girl looking quite cute before him with his glasses on. You blinked seeing him staring at you. He quickly cleared his throat and nodded.

“I do, but my vision isn`t that bad”

“I noticed since I can see clearly with these” You pointed out taking them off trying to see if there were any difference but there weren`t. “Maybe if you stop hiding behind these glasses and your neatly made hair a lot of girls would hit on you” you blinked and his eyes rounded seeing you placing his glasses on his chest and getting out of bed, so he could see your t-shirt stopping right beneath your as you walked out of the room.

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter