Don`t Mess with Him

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Got7 - Like Oh

It was school the next day and it was break. Which meant that you and your friends would spend your time in the canteen like any other student at this school. While heading over to the canteen with your friends you stopped midway seeing Baekhyun and Sora spending time with the kingka`s. They were receiving glares their way, but it seemed like the looks the kingka`s were giving were ten times worse.

Ahram crossed her arms and snickered. “Seems like the nerds are accepted by the kingka`s” Her brow raised and Yeonsang scoffed.

“We`ll see how long that lasts” She walked over to your usual spot and you followed. You felt the guys eyes on you but you brushed them off holding your head up high like you would do any other day. Once you plopped yourself on your usual spot you noticed the boy that bullied Baekhyun the other day exiting the canteen, which made you jolt up from your chair. Everyone`s attention was drawn to you, you even felt Baekhyun looking over at you.

“What`s up?” Eunji asked and you smiled sheepishly.

“Gotta pee” you excused and sprinted out of the canteen feeling the boys looking at you once again. Once you were out of the canteen you noticed the boy walking down the hallway heading towards the restroom just like you had told your friends you were going to.

With a smirk on your face you headed towards him and patted his shoulder before he could take the left turn that would lead him to the boys restroom. He turned a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter