First Night as a Married Couple

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ra.D - A Certain Heart Fluttering

You finally made it home after a tiring day; it was your wedding after all. You hadn`t seen the house yet but the first thing you did was to plop on the sofa and close your eyes. Baekhyun watched you lying on the sofa and he shook his head. The driver carried your suitcases inside the house and placed them at the right place. Baekhyun bided him goodbye and the sound of the front door shutting made you snap your eyes open.

You sat up on the sofa and noticed Baekhyun taking his dress jacket off walking over to the staircase. It seemed like your room was on the second floor. You got up and followed him liking the new house you were living in.

When you stepped inside your bedroom that you were going to share with him now; you felt shivers run down your spine thinking you were sleeping on the same bed as him.

“I`ll be going straight to bed, I am tired” You noticed his heavy eyes and you nodded and was about to change when you remembered the zipper had to be opened by him. You bit your bottom lip seeing him taking off his bow tie when your eyes met he noticed you hesitating about something and he stopped his hand movements. “You okay?”

You nodded your head slightly but then shook it. “Mmmm…I have to change into my PJ`s but I can`t. You have to me” He blinked and his cheeks turned slightly red. You noticed him gulping and then nodding giving in to your request. You turned around and grabbed your hair and placed it to the side. Your hair was actually made in a beautiful bun but after a couple of hours you grew tired and opened the bun.

With his shaky hand he reached for the zipper and before he could glide it down your back you hollered. “Wait!” He jumped from your sudden loud voice.

“Y-yeah?” he spoke up.

“Close your eyes” You demanded and he quickly shut them and ped you. His hand stopped at the top of your and you felt his fingers slightly touching the upper part of your and you flinched and turned around swiftly. “Keep your eyes closed. I`ll tell you when you can open them” You threatened. Once you were out of the bedroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter