You are invited!

A Life-changing Flight

SOOYOUNG’S POV:

All right! Now she went! Seriously, I didn’t know she wanted GUYS in OUR party too! Well, that’s Sica for you…. One of the boys said that if I change my mind I can ask them to come….Good!
I went to the hallway and watched around me. I was looking if Seohyun or Sica were still there, but they weren’t. I walked to their door and knocked it. I hope someone is there! Oh, the door opens!
“ Yes?”
“ Hey! It’s me again!” I bowed to him. He was the tall , short haired one…. And I guess he’s bit tanned too.
“ Oh, hello! S-Sooyoung? Is it?” He asked me.
“Neh! Choi Sooyoung.” I answered to him. He started to smile widely. “ What is it?”
“You already changed your mind about the party?”
“ Not me, but my friend. She said that it would be better with some guys around.”
“Ah, I see. It’s alright! We can come. At the same time we can celebrate our start of the journey.” he said to me dramatically. I laughed.
“ Ok, this will be a surprise for her. This evening we are going to the pool… Do you have any swimming stuff with you?”
“ Of course!”
“ Great! See you all there then! At 7 PM!” I said happily and went to our room.
Jessica and others are going to be so surprised!


KYUHYUN’S POV:

Someone knocked our door. I didn’t bother to open the door ,so I continued my playing session with my PSP.
“ Who was it, Siwon?” Ryeowook asked him after he had talked to the someone.
“ It was the girl we helped while ago. Guess what? We are invited to the party!”
“What!?” I jumped up from the cough I was lying. Siwon and Ryeowook stared at me with surprise.
“ Um…We are invited to the party?” He repeated.
YES~!! This totally awesome! That means I can see HER again! And she won’t think that I’m a stalker! Yesyesyes! This must be my lucky day!
“You….Look awfully happy right now maknae….” Ryeowook looked at my face suspiciously.
Siwon continued “ Yeah….Like something good just happened? The party thing? I didn’t know you like parties that much….” Well I don’t, honestly I would be much interested on playing games or watching TV if she wasn’t there.
“ Got my reasons.” I smiled arrogantly and went to my bedroom.
“ It’s a pool party, by the way!” Siwon added.
A pool party? That means SWIMSUIT’S…..or bikini……mhe he he , I can’t wait!
I’ll have to look extra good tonight so she’ll fell for me! Well…I ALWAYS look Xtra good, but you know…
I really want to impress her…. Sounds funny, ‘cause I just met her, but hey! Can’t blame it! She is gorgeous!
SO now, Cho Kyuhyun, the Evil Maknae, has fallen for someone! Officially! I think no one of my hyungs wouldn’t believe it…. But it’s true….. Enough of this! I need to get myself ready for the night!


SEOHYUN’S POV:
“Unniee! I really don’t want this kind of -”
“ It’s my birthday so you’ll have to wear what I want!” Jessica said to me coldly “Besides, what if we run into some cute guys there?”
“I wouldn’t care….. I’m not looking for a boyfriend right now…” I said back to her. I don’t need anyone right now. Someday maybe, but now I’ll have to focus on my studies. And the guy should be someone I would go married and have children with….
“ Oh yeah! I almost forgot! We were talking about the guy you were talking at the airport! Who’s he?” Aish! I wish she had forgotten…. What should I say?
“Oh….Um….He was just someone I bumped at the airport… And we were on the same plane….Nothing much….” Nothing much?! He’s stalking me (I think I actually like it a bit…..Ugh, no I don’t!)!
“Really……Was he cute?” She asked me with a weird smile on her face. It was creepy.
“ Well……. Yes…. Kind of, but I’m not going to have a boyfriend unnie! I have school…” I explained. Yes he was really good-looking and cute and stuff…But no.
“So he’s here in Paris? You know where?”
“ Uh, no…” Though I have an bad idea where he could be…
“ Eh? What a shame… I would sooo like to meet someone who you think is cute!”
“ Jessica unnie!” I pouted to her. This is not fun.
“ Yah, sorry, mianhe, I’ll stop.” She chuckled “ We’ll be buying this one!”
Black bikini? Oh dear God…..
She was already paying the bikini so I couldn’t say anything to change her mind.
“ Good, this will look perfect on you! But I’m going to be much prettier!” She winked at me teasingly.
“Of course unnie…” I said smiling sadly. I really don’t want to wear it…..It’s just too…..Ugh….
“Let’s go back. The clock is almost 5 PM! And we have an hour from here to there!” She took my hand and I ran behind her….

KYUHYUN’S POV:

Aah~! I’m so fricking nervous…. I can’t wait to see her. The clock is only half past five! Please time, go more quickly!
“You look anxious Kyu. What’s up?”
“Oh, Fishy.” I looked at Donghae hyung and stared at the clock again.
“Aish, you really don’t know how to talk to your hyungs!” He sat on the couch with me and the TV.
“ Ah, boring…..Only some French shows and movies…..” He said to himself.
We were quiet for a while…. Then he broke the silence
“ Why on earth are you looking at your watch all the time? You waiting for something?” He asked me and pointed at my wrist watch.
“ I’m waiting for the party to start…..” I mumbled to him. He looked at me surprised.
“ You? Waiting the party to start? Why? Is there something interesting to you?”
“ Yeah…..”
“Mwoh? Like what?”
“ Not going to tell you.”
“Eh, you are so rude!” He poked me on my cheek. I glared at him, and he turned his face to the TV again.

Go faster time! 
 

----------------------------------------------------
Short chaptie! Next time: THE POOL PARTY