Chaptie 11~

A Life-changing Flight

 

-At the hotel room-

”So! What info did you get?” Sunny asked the other girls, who were sitting on the sofa while watching a movie. Seohyun was in her room, so they could talk in peace.
”What?” Tiffany asked.  She looked dumbfounded.  Jessica gave her a cold look.
”Fany! Don’t say you didn’t ask!” Tiffany looked down and blushed a bit.
”I-uhm-just-kinda-forgot-about-uhm-it…..” she blabbered while Jessica was still glaring at her.
”Aish! Okay, I’m sorry! He was just too interesting himself that I forgot ask about him!”
Sooyoung giggled ” He he he! Now we have two people who have a crush! Am I fantastic or what? I met them first!”
Jessica rolled her eyes. Sunny smiled widely to Sooyoung.
”Yeah! Youre the best! Sungmin-oppa is cute! Oh, and he said he wants to help us with our plan!” she said while making the other girls exited. Jessica patted Sunny on the head.
”Good girl! We need someone from their side too, so this is a really good thing.”
”I know that I’m a good girl ^^.” Jessica continued  ”Now, the information! Taeyeon, Sooyoung, speak!”
Sooyoung coughed as if she was going to give speech.
” Ryowook was pretty shy talking to us so we didn’t get much information …. But, he told us that he is really honest. Almost rudely honest. ”
”Yes, and I think he is rich, ’cause he told us that Kyuhyun payed the trip.” Taeyeon said and Jessica chuckled.
”Rich! That’s important!”
”It’s not important Sica. The most important thing is that he is a good person.” Tiffany protested.
”It is important! He will buy lot’s presents to Hyunnie and to us to get our approval!” she explained. Tiffany shrugged her shoulders and sighed.
”I got really much info!” Sunny raised her hand exitedly. ”I even have his phone number, address and e-mail!”
”Sunny, you cute ,sneaky little spy! Well done!”
”Okay, so he indeed is rich, his father owns the Cho comppany. He has a sister and looot’s of friends. He can be shy, but when he is with people he know’s…… He can be really mean.”
”That’s bad….”
”Shush Fany! Continue, continue….”
”He is a starcraft addict.”
”Oh no! A nerd!”
” And THAT’S A BAD THING????”
” Let me talk!” Sunny pouted to Sica and Fany. Sunny continued telling about Kyuhyun while others listened carefully….

-In Seohyuns room-

April 18
Hello diary.
Today was not so fun day I had expected.He was here, the man I wrote about earlier. I really think he’s following me… But I don’t think he has anything in his mind (like anything weird I mean). Maybe that poor man has a crush on me. It’s useless to try me, because I don’t trust men anymore…. You know why. He said that we could start again, ’cause  our first meeting wasn’t so good, and maybe be friends.
Sure I could try be his friend, but nothing more. He’s handsome and stuff , but
appearances can be deceptive. We are going to to lunch tomorrow. I don’t know where, but he said he’ll come get me at 7. I’m bit nervous….. He might think that we are on a date.
Unnies wouldn’t like that idea.
Well that’s it. I’m going to sleep now. Good night.”

Seohyun closed her diary  and put it on her night table. She layed on her bed and tried to listen what the other girls were talkin about, but she couldn’t hear the words clearly.
”They sure are noisy……” she fell asleep.

-At the guys hotel room-

”Kyuhyun-sshiii…” Sungmin called Kyuhyun, who was thinking something furiously in his mind.
”What?” he answered, not looking at him.
”How was your day today…?”
”Fine. Leave me alone.” Sungmin wrinkled his eyebrows and pouted.
” Yah, don’t talk to your hyung like that. I was just asking how your day was! And why do you look so angry? I swear even the Devil would go running away in terror if it saw your face right now!”  Kyuhyun laughed at the statement and to the tone of Sungmins voice, ’cause he was using aegyo.
”I’m just thinking-”
”-Of he~er..” Sungmin ended his sentence, making Kyuhyun look confused. He started  to blush lightly while stuttering  ” I- I- What? W-What are you talking about hyung?”.
”See NOW youre using honorifics. Ha ha, you are so obvious.  You are thinking about the girl who we met at the airplane…. and at the party….. She was the same girl, right? Seo Joohyun? Don’t look so clueless! Ha ha!” Sungmin had caught him. Kyuhyun sighed.
” Yeah….. We are going to have a dinner tomorrow and I really don’t know what to do. usually I’m not like this! ” he ruffled his hair, frustrated.
”Omo, our little witty EvilKyu is in love! This is so Kyute! Whens the wedding~?” Kyuhyun glared at Sungmin and sligthly punched his arm.
” Shut it Sung! Ha ha…  I just hope that the ”date” will go well. She thinks I want to be her friend.”
”Oh, oh! I can help you! I’ll set everything up!”
”Okay, thanks….. But don’t tell anyone else! Or I never ever call you a friend again!”
” Gasp! OK, Kyukyu…. I will not tell about your girl getting-plans ^^”
” And don’t  set anything too flashy or romantic or anything! It’s not like I wouldn’t want, but she thinks were friends. Just friends. For a while.”
”Yes, yes, now go to sleep! You need to be really good-looking tomorrow!” Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun towards his room.
”I’m ALWAYS good-looking!” he shut the door.
Sungmin took his phone and started to write a text message. He pushed the ’sent’ button…

’’Sunny-Bunny!
2Hyuns are going on a date tomorrow! I’ll visit in the morning~.

XOXOXO
Sungmin’’

--------------------------
YES, the test week is now OVER! Finally able to update....
I'm waiting for the SNSD's 3rd album in panic! Don't be delayed! That's just mean! Ugh~
And Super junior in WGM...... Hope it's Yesung XD It would be SO funny......
BTW, sorry for the late update~ hope this chapter is fine. I'm really tired! XD
I might update tomorrow too....X3