TEASER~

A Life-changing Flight

“Where on Earth are they!?” Sooyoung shouted. The clock was already 11 PM.  The girls were still waiting for Seohyun and Kyuhyun to come back. They don’t know that the two were sleeping at the motel.
“I’ve tried to contact Seohyun for millions of times now! Answeeeer!!” she yelled at her phone. They were all getting really uncomfortable about the situation.
“ I- I think Seohyun would’ve called us if something bad had happened…. She’s alright….” Sunny tried to calm down Sooyoung. Taeyeon walked around the room, thinking something. She stopped at the window and looked out.
“The weather is pretty bad….” she said without looking at the others.
“Maybe they got stuck in the traffic because of the storm? And went somewhere to stay at night?” Tiffany suggested. Sunnys face lighted up and she nodded.
“That must be it! She is very clever, so it would be just like her to think something like that-”
“ OH no way! She would not do like that! Think about it; she has A GUY with her. She wouldn’t go somewhere to sleep with a guy. And if they went, it must be that Kyuhyuns idea.” Sooyoung interrupted. Sunny went silent and Tiffany gasped.
“Don’t say- Do you think he might do something to Hyunnie?”
“….I wasn’t thinking anything like that until you said that!” Sooyoung groaned. Taeyeon came to sit to the couch where Sunny and Tiffany were sitting. 
“Now now… Lets go talk to Sungmin. Maybe he knows where they are….”

---------------------------------------
So, this was a teaser. I have little bit of problems at writin right now, but I'll try to update the whole thing soon....
Mianhe~ >_<