Chap 12~

A Life-changing Flight

 

Seohyun woke up early in the morning, as always. Everyone else were still sleeping. She went to the kitchen and took some breakfast. Suddenly, someone knocked the door.
“Coming!” she went to open the door, thinking that the room service was there. But it wasn’t.
“ Oh, good morning.” Sungmin bowed . “Did I wake you up?” he asked smiling at her.
“No….. I always wake up early…..Um, come in?” Seohyun stepped aside so Sungmin could come in. She was wondering why did he came to visit and suddenly realized she was still in her pajamas. She blushed and went towards her room.
“Uh, mianhe, I’ll go change my clothes!” Sungmin nodded.
“Talking about the date with her being here will be difficult…. What to do what to do…” he thought. Seohyun came out of her room.
“Well that was quickly. Is Sunny still sleeping?” he asked. Seohyun nodded and went back to the kitchen.
“Would you like to have something to eat?”
“No, thank you. I just had something important to say to Su-“
“Who’s talking while I’m trying to sleep!?” Jessica shouted, rubbing her eyes. Sungmin and Seohyun turned their heads to look at the angry girl.  Jessica was NOT a morning person. She always slept as long as she could and was angry if someone interrupted her sleep.
“Mwoh? Who are you! What are you doing in our room!?” she pointed at Sungmin. She was still so tired so she couldn’t tell who he was.
“ Ah, unnie, he’s one of those boys Sooyoung invited….” Seohyun calmed Jessica down. She was silent for a moment, trying to remember the face. Sungmin just smiled to her.
“Good morning! I’m Lee Sungmin. I’m here to talk to Sunny.” he explained. Jessica snorted.
“At this time in the morning!? What is it…..the clock is only 7! Too early!” she woke everyone else with her shouting.
“What, what, what is happening!?” Sooyoung opened her door and her eyes popped when she saw Sungmin. “ A MAN!” she closed her door quickly.
“ Go away! Were undressed!” she shouted. Seohyun just giggled for her unnies weirdness. Sunny came out of her room too.
“ Oppa! What are you doing here?”  she smiled widely. Jessica hit Sunny lightly on her head.
“Babo, it’s your fault I woke up! He’s looking for you!” Sunny pouted and rubbed her head.
“But why- OH! The message! Okay, um…..” Sunny looked at Seohyun, thinking how they would get her somewhere else for a moment. She hugged Seohyun and used her aegyo.
“Hyunniee….. Could you go get me some juice from the shop? Pwetty pwease?”
“There is some juice in the fridge.” she answered.
“ Noo, I want orange juice! Pleeeease?”  Seohyun sighed to the short girl.
“Okay, I’ll be back in a second.” she took her purse and went outside.
Sunny waved to her. “ No need to hurry back!”
“Can I finally go back to sleep?” Jessica asked angrily. Sunny shook  her head. Jessica kicked the sofa.
“ Agh! This better be important!”
“ Kyuhyun and Seohyun are going on a date at the evening.” Sungmin said happily and in a blink Jessica’s angry face turned into a creepy smile.
“ Mwoh? Really? Yes! That’s awesome!” Sooyoung came out of her room.
“So what’ll we do?” Sunny asked. She was really exited.
“We need to spy on them…… I’ll go.” Jessica announced.
“Why you? Why can’t I go!” Sooyoung protested.
“Because I say so.” she answered in a rude tone.  Sooyoung crossed her arms and sulked.
“How are you going to do that?” Sungmin asked Jessica.
“It’s easy. I just need to know where are they going and I go behind them!”
“You are going to go eat by yourself?” Sunny raised a brow.
“No! I’ll take someone with me.”
“Me me!” Sooyoung raised her hand. Jessica slapped it down.
“No, no, no! A guy! Gosh. I was thinking that maybe one of you could come with me. Someone like…… mm I don’t know…..Donghae?” Sungmin chuckled. ‘She wants to go out with Donghae^^’ he thought.
“ Sure. I can ask him. But he doesn’t know they are going out. Kyuhyun didn’t want me to tell anyone.”
“ That’s A OK. So, where are they going?”
“They are going to……….”


 

KYUHYUN’S POV:

I almost couldn’t sleep at all….. I’m really nervous, though I shouldn’t be. I mean, no girl can resist me! Right?..........Right…….
I went to my computer (of course I took it with me!) and started to play (surprise surprise) starcraft. At the same time I was thinking what Sungmin had planned for today. I swear that he’s been thinking about it the whole night. Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I have to think what to wear and what should I say and-….. Now I sound like a girl. Aish! This is NOT fun. Calm down……. I have really much time to think what to do… Like….9 hours 25 minutes and 50 seconds….. So yeah…………40 seconds…….
“SUNGMIN!” I went to his room, because I’m going crazy right now!  I really need to know what he planned for today…….
…….He’s not in his room!!?  Where is he???
“Ryeowook! Siwon! Donghae!”
“What!? Is something wrong?!” Siwon jumped off from his bed.
“Yes! Something is so definitely absolutely amazingly wrong! I’m dying here!”  I shouted. Donghae ran to me.
“Oh my God, what is it! Do you feel dizzy? Are you sick? Ambulance? What’s the emergency number in France?!” he kept asking.
“No, agh, I’m NOT REALLY dying. It just feels like it. Calm down.”  
“Dude, that was mean! I really almost got an heart attack!” Donghae complained.  Siwon sighed.
“ So what’s the problem…..?”
“Where’s Sungmin. I need him.” I said plainly. Ryeowook looked at me like I was an idiot.
“What?”
“You were yelling that you are going to die in a serious voice, just because you wanted to know where’s Sungmin?” Yeah, what’s wrong with that? They all woke up. Besides I’m MENTALLY dying. I can’t stop thinking  about the date that she thinks it’s not a date. So, I just nod.
“Ugh, really Kyuhyun…… Sungmin is probably exercising somewhere right now, as always! You don’t need to scare us. And what is it that you need him? You hungry? I can make some breakfast.” he lectured me.
“No, it’s just that he…..has been…..planning,…some, activity…… to me….for today?” I blabbered….. Can’t tell them. I just don’t feel like it. I guess they would go all hyper and stuff like “Omo!? You’re having a date!  And you’re super nervous! This must mean something! The God has sent a message from above!” that last sentence, would be Siwon.
“Activity?......Ok…… Just, call him. I’m going back to sleep….” Donghae went back to his room. Siwon patted me on the back and went to eat breakfast. Okay, I’m gonna call Sungmin right now……
Waiiting…… waiting…..WaItInG…….C’MON…..
“Oh! Sungmin!” Finally! “Where are you!”
Whoa, don’t sound so angry, you are making me scared.”
“Seriously, you are making me mad here! Tell me what’s your plan!”
“You sound like we are going to do something criminal…… But hey, don’t worry. I’ll tell you when I get back.”
“Just, ugh, tell me what should I put on! Where are we going?”
“ Something casual. As you said, she thinks you two are going to be just friends. So the place you are going is a coffee place. It’s really cute thought…
“Okay……That’s good…..When are you coming back?”
“Be patient! Do something you would normally do! Go to computer or tease the others. I’m busy right now.”
“……..Fine……. Bye…..” I hang up.
Now I’m even more nervous……Casual clothes it is then.
Breathe in breathe out…..Go to the internet and relax……. Good….. Hope Seohyunnie….Seobaby…. Seohunny….. um, Seohyun will fall for me. It would be…. No! Stop thinking……Leave the thinking later….. I have to be ready to…… Make her fall for me. Yeah…….

-----------
Not the date yet! Muahahahahah~!
I’ll try to update soon again!
And thanks to all new subscribers~ I love U 030
Comment's please..... They are <3 2