~The Boys, The Girls, The Panic, The.....Kiss?

A Life-changing Flight

 

”Where on Earth is that guy!?” Siwon shouted looking at his watch. Ryeowook, who was watching TV, turned his head to the way where Siwon was standing.
“Who? Donghae?” he asked and turned back to watch the show again.
“No, Donghae is at the hotels club. I’m talking about Kyuhyun. I haven’t seen him since he left at seven…” he explained. Ryeowook shut the TV.
“Oh? I thought he was playing Starcraft in his room… Did you try to call him?”
“Millions of times already.” Siwon sat on the couch and placed his phone on the little table in front of them.  He sighed heavily.
“Millions times what?” Sungmin came out of his room, asking.
“Siwon tried to call Kyu….But he doesn’t answer. He has disappeared.” Ryeowook said with a bit worried face.
“Oh, you’re worried about Kyunnie?” Sungmin sat between the two.
“No, just worried about the fact he has all the money. Of course we’re worried about him! The weather is crappy outside, what if he gets sick?” Siwon answered sarcastically to Sungmins stupid question. Sungmin chuckled at him.
“ What’s so funny….?” Ryeowook asked. Siwon was not amused.
“Mianhe… But you sounded like his mother. Don’t worry. He’s alright. He’s on a date.” he rose from the couch and walked to the rooms little kitchen. Siwon and Ryeowook stared at him for a while.
“What?” they asked at the same time.
“Ah, I wasn’t supposed to tell that…. Oh well.”
The two looked at each other, then Sungmin again and started finally to react to what he had just said.
“Who on Earth got our EVIL-“ Siwon started
SNARKY-” Ryeowook continued
WITTY-“ Siwon
SELF LOVING-”Ryeowook
“DEVIL-“ Siwon
“MAKNAE-“ Ryeowook
“ON A DATE?!” Both….

Sungmin started to laugh at them because they sounded absolutely hilarious doing like that.
“Well? Who? Who is this absolutely amazing girl!?” Ryeowook went to Sungmin with Siwon. Their faces showed that they almost couldn’t believe what they just heard.
“Hey, It’s not so weird from him to go on a date.” Sungmin tried to calm the two excited/nervous guys down. Ryeowook shook his head.
“Yes it is! He has never done that before! Sure he has been with some girls but he never went on a date with them!”
“Wookie is right! Write the History books again and praise the Lord! This is a fricking miracle!”
“Ok……. What- is going on here?” Donghae suddenly popped out of nowhere. He just came back from his own date with Jessica.
“A DATE!”
Donghae  looked confusedly at Sungmin who smiled awkwardly.
“Um… yes, I was on a date?” he answered, looking at the other two guys who looked crazily hyper over something.
“No, not you! Kyuhyun! He’s on a date!” Siwon explained with a huge smile on his face.
“Ah, well that’s great. He finally is doing the thing we have suggested to him for a long time. I hope the girl is nice.” he smiled sweetly.
“Why are you having such an plain expression Hae? Are you drunk?”
“No, I’m not.” he pouted “Of course I’m happy and excited for him. It’s about the time for him to try to go steady with someone. But I’m not going to make a fuss about it in case of it doesn’t work.” he finished and went to the shower leaving Siwon and Ryeowook speechless.
“Ha ha, he totally owned you.”  Sungmin giggled at their expressions.
“Um…*cough* Could you, perhaps, maybe, somehow, tell us who is this girl he’s out with…?” Siwon turned to Sungmin, trying to calm down a bit.
“Of course! It’s the girl from yesterday’s party who he talked with, Seo Joohyun.” he answered. Ryeowooks face lighted up.
“ You mean the girl from the plane?”
“Yup. That’s her. Sandwich?”

-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!-
All the three looked at the door. Someone was knocking the door fiercely.
“ Who’s knocking at peoples doors at this time?” Sungmin wondered and went closer to the door.
“Room service?” Siwon suggested.
As they went closer to the door, they heard angry noise behind the door. It was like someone was arguing.
“Waah, scary!” Ryeowook went behind Siwons back.
“Don’t be like that Wookie. Be a man.” Siwon rolled his eyes and opened the door…. for his bad luck, he met one seriously angry girl, one only a bit angry girl and two calmer ones.
“ WHERE IS OUR HYUNNIE, YOU MACHO ABS!?” Sooyoung yelled at him shaking her fist in the air. Siwon quickly backed up, for his  own safety.
“ ShikShin! Please calm down…” Sunny went between them.
“T-there is no any Hyuns in this room at the moment! I promise! Not even our Hyun!” Ryeowook said behind Siwon.
Sooyoung was seriously scary if she’s angry. SERIOUSLY.
“Huh!? Even he isn’t here?!” Tiffany asked worriedly “Oh no! Sooyoung, your idea was right!”
“It was your idea, Fany!”
“Girls! Calm down! What is it?” Sungmin interrupted their arguing. Sooyoung turned herself at the confused guys and glared at them.
“Your Kyuhyun is going to have his own way with our innocent pure little Seohyunnie!”
“ Sooyoung! Manners!” Taeyeon retorted, embarrassed and bowed to the three.
Sungmin stared at Sooyoung with a confused look on his face.
“Excuse me? No, no, he wouldn’t do like that. Right guys?”
…..SILENCE…….
“RIGHT GUYS?” he glared.
“yes, yes! Right!”
“Absolutely!”
“….That….Wasn’t so convincing…..” Taeyeon whispered. An awkward silence filled the room for a few seconds. Then… the girls started to panic….
“OHMYDEARLOVEOFGOD!!!!THISISN’THAPPENING!HE’SGOINGTO-!!”
“Tiffany! D-don’t panic! I swear nothing happens to her!”
“Sooyoung went mute from the angriness!”
“WHAT’LLWEDO-!!?”
“Ladies! Ladies! Calm yourselves!” Siwon made everyone to shut their mouths. They all looked at him.
“ Okay….. Firstly; Our Kyuhyun would seriously not do something like that…. Especially to someone he likes and we’re 100% sure that he likes Seohyun….
Secondly; If we keep yelling and arguing like this, someone will definitely call the police…” he said with an calm voice.
Everyone took a deep breath and calmed their selves.
“Fine…. But if something happens….IF he really does something to our Seohyun….. I SWEAR I’LL RIP HIS BAL-“

----------------------------------------
“Whoa!” I suddenly woke up.
Ugh…. what a nightmare! I even have Goosebumps! How much the clock is….12pm? Aish, I didn’t even sleep two hours….. Wait. Where am I?
I looked around the place.
Oh, yeah…. the motel…..
“Mmn…” I heard a soft voice beside me. I looked at the direction where the voice came and saw my Seobaby sleeping next to me…. Well, not in the same bed, but still.
Now look who’s there… So you really are scared of darkness, aren’t you, princess~… I smiled my “victory smile” at her.
Your face is so beautiful… Such a Goddess….
“Why don’t you like me ,the same way I like you? Is there something wrong with me? Huh? Do tell, if there is…” I talked to her, looking at her sleeping figure. It was a bit hard to see her face properly from a distance so I laid down and rested my head on my arm.
“You know… I believe in destiny…. Stuff like I will find my beloved one at the bus stop or in the subway…. I met you at the airport. That must be destiny-right?”
Great, now I’m talking weird things to someone who’s sleeping. I must be tired….
“Would it be hard for you to believe that we were supposed to meet there? And that I’d make the decision to follow you here, in France? Because I believe that…
And why are you sleeping while I’m trying to be super sweet?  That’s really rude!” I chuckled to myself.
“ Maybe you’d like me better, if I were sweet? The bad boyish things aren’t working on you…”
For a few minutes…. I just stared at her sleeping face in silence. I wanted to touch those cute plump cheeks so badly~, but I’d just wake her up. I really wasn’t thinking anything special at the moment (Except her beautifulness) until my eyes stopped at her lips….
“ Hey…. Can I kiss you? It’s our first date. In the dramas, when a couple is on their first date, the guy walks the girl in front of her house and kisses her. Can I do like that too? Even though I didn’t walk you to your home.” I softly whispered near her ear. Of course she didn’t answer to me.
“Hmm. I’ll take that as a ‘yes’….”
I went closer to her face. My heart was beating really fast. I have kissed before, but I never had felt like this before. It feels….weird. But nice.

My lips were almost touching hers……


----------------------------
Aaaaand I’ll end it here! Sheesh…..This chaptie is kinda long! Ha ha <:
Trying to update soon!
Please, comment, subscribe etc. :3