Breakfast OR Dinner

A Life-changing Flight

The plane is arriving at the airport of Paris….

Rest of the time in the plane went quietly- Kyuhyun didn’t speak to her after he noticed that Min and Wookie were interrupting him every time he tried to make a conversation with Seohyun. He was waiting for a change that he could be  alone with her…

SEOHYUN’S POV:
‘He’s been quiet for a while….Did he stop giving me attention?’ I thought and looked at him….He was looking straight forward….and he was pouting a bit and playing with his fingers like a kid who’s waiting something in excitement…
Why did he stop talking to me all of a sudden?! First his like “ Oh Em Gee! You’re an angel and stuff! “ and now he’s like…ignoring me!? Is he a some kind of a “playboy” or something??? YAH why I even care!? It’s good that he stopped! I don’t have any time for guys right now!
“ LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE HAVE ARRIVED TO OUR DESTINATION. PLEASE-“
Finally! I hope Jessie won’t be mad about that shirt she bought for me…..

KYUHYUN’S POV:

Finally! Now I need to distract guys for a little time….
We went out of the plane. I kept my eye’s on Seohyun ( I think that’s her nickname ‘cause the person in the letter called her that) so I wouldn’t lost her.
“ Aish~. Such a boring trip….But now we’ll have FUN! Right guys!?” Donghae was on the mood already.
“ Sure, but first we’ll have to find a place where to spend the night you babo fish! Ha ha ha!” Siwon added.
“ Ah, true he he….So where will we sleep our night’s Mr. Lost in Space?” Donghae asked me and waved his hand in front of my face. He saw that I wasn’t paying attention on them.
“ Oh,um…..I’ll tell you later….It’s a surprise. By the way, DongDong, could you take my bags? I’ll have to go to……toilet.”
“ Uh, sure?......Wait, what did you just call m-“
“ Thanks hyung!  I’ll be back in a minute!” I ran to where Seohyun was…
“ e…….’DongDong’??”

“ Joohyun! Wait! Joohyun! “ I made my way from the people of the airport. How there can be so many people!? Why won’t she turn? She won’t hear me?
“ SEOHYUN!” I shouted as loud as I can. Then she turned. Yes! She heard me!
Her face was priceless when she saw that I was calling her. How cute…..

SEOHYUN’S POV:

I was just going out from the airport when I suddenly heard someone calling my nickname.
I turned around and saw …….. HIM. Why is he following me again!?
He came to me while panting…..He ran while searching me?
“ What do you want? Hope it’s important ‘cause I’m in a hurry.” I said to him coldly.
“ The breakfast?” Huh? Break-
“ I already said no. You don’t have ears or something?” I answered to his proposal.
“ Yes I have, and no, you didn’t.”

Oh…..Right, I didn’t…..Ugh….
“ Uhm….Well, Now I say. NO.”
“Why?” He asked me….pouting again. ARGH, that’s so cute! Why he’s acting like that??
“ Because……I- I’ll have to meet my friend. I’m not free in this morning or day.”
“ Then in the evening? How about dinner then?” he asked again now with a glimpse of hope in his eyes….
“ I…really don’t think I should go out to dinner with someone I just met and who’s name I don’t even know…” I said bit hesitating. Part of me wanted to go with him…..
“ Ah! Damn it, mianhe…..I forgot…My name is Cho-“
“ SEOHYUNNIIEEEE~!!” Again, someone called for me and cut him. But this caller I knew.
“ Sunny! What are you doing here?” I hugged Sunny. She’s one of my really best friends.
“ I came to take you to our hotel madame , so you don’t have to take taxi!” She smiled sweetly to me.
“ C’mon! Let’s get going! The place is awesome! Go go goo! “ Sunny took my hand and started jumping in joy.
“ Ha ha ha! You’re such a aegyo queen Sunny!” I laughed and followed her. I left him alone, standing there. I felt…..little bit sad for doing that. I looked over my shoulder and saw him still there looking after me.
He smiled…..

See you later...Mr. Cho

KYUHYUN’S POV:
……………………
Sigh….Almost. I almost got her! If her friend didn’t show up I could’ve get her to go to dinner with me!
Well, at least I know where are they heading. Now what should I do to convince to her that I’m the Mr. Right for her! Being nice and sweet didn’t work……Think you evil brain think…….
“ KYUHYUN! Are you going to go without us!?”
“What?” I looked behind me. Guys. “ No, I’m not.”
“ Then why are you here? You said that you are going to the toilet? Siwon raised a brow.
“ I went and after that I decided to wait here for you. I have a surprise.” I smirked to them and they started to smile.
“ What is it what is it??” Sungmin looked exited.
“ We, are going to sleep, in a five star hotel! It’s name is Scripe Paris. In a suite.” I smiled really widely.
“ REALLY?!” They all shouted together.
“ That’s great! Woohooo~!!” Donghae jumped in the air.
“ Thank you Kyu, that’s generous.” Ryeowook said calmly but I could see that he was screaming in joy inside of his mind XD!

Today I’ll get her! For reals!