The Girls' Plan~

A Life-changing Flight

 

“Whaht nhow Hehhiha?”
“ Sooyoung, swallow before speaking!”
“ Sorry, Taeyeon… So, what now Jessica?” Sooyoung swallowed her food. Jessica had a huge smirk on her face.
“ One of the guys who you invited is flirting to Seohyun!” she was now grinning widely. Other girls’ eyes went wide open and all of them quickly turned around to look.
“Omooooo! I didn’t even realize!” Sunny chirped.
“Right, so my plan here is to make Seohyun forget about Yong. You know that when he dumped her she was devastated and didn’t want to talk to guys anymore?” all nodded. “She’s pretty, so many dudes were flirting with her, but she didn’t even seem to notice them. THAT guy thought….. He seems like he’s REALLY trying.” Tiffany smiled happily and started to giggle.
“ You think we should set them up?” she asked. Taeyeon didn’t seem to like the idea.
“ What if he’s a jerk? We can’t set that kind of a man to our Hyunnie.”
“She’s right Sica…..” Sunny pouted and stared the two. “ Awwww….. they look so cute though!”
“Yes, yes, I know that we can’t do that. So we’ll have to do a little investigation!” Jessica responded.
“Oh oh! Now this is interesting!” Sooyoung jumped.
“How we do that?” Tiffany asked as the girls started to whisper to each other, like they were having a secret plan.
“Those three are his friends. So we’ll ask them about him. It’s that simple. Sooyoung and Taeyeon, go talk with that short one, Sunny-“
“ I want to talk with Sungmin-oppa! ^^”
“…..Okay. Sungmin it is…. And Tiffany goes to the Mr. Abs. I’m asking Donghae.” everyone nodded and went to their targets……

SUNGMIN’S POV:
“ Sungmin-oppaa!”I heard Sunny calling my name. Sunny was really funny. She was actually like me, we both do aegyo really much.
“ What is it Sunny-Bunny?” She giggled. He he, that’ll be her nickname! ^^
“ Oppa, tell me about him.” she pointed at Kyuhyun….. Wonder what is it about.
“ Um, why?” I asked her. She pouted and looked me with puppy-eyes. Adorable! But I can do that better X)
“ Pleeeease! I really need to know. Tell only nice things, thank you! <3”
Nice things? Hmm…..there’s something weird in this……
“ Okay…..umm…. He has a nice voice….. and he’s caring and kinda shy……. Really, why do you want to know?”
“ Uuuugh, I shouldn’t tell you….. But Ok! We are going to set those to up! And we need some information about him because of that.” she winked and giggled. I see… Ha ha! Girls are funny.
“ Really? Then I’ll tell you without hesitation!” I started telling her about our maknae…..

SEOHYUN’S POV:

Sigh…… I feel like someone is staring at me….It must be Jessica and others. They are thinking what am I doing, I suppose…. Don’t worry unnies. I don’t have any  interest in……him…… Well, he is very handsome. And actually it’s pretty nice to talk to him….. But no. I’m not interested.
“Heee-ll-oooo? Hyunnie? Snap out of it.” He snapped his fingers in front of my face. I jumped in surprise.
“ What!? What??”
“Oh, sorry. Didn’t mean to scare you.” He chuckled. Agh, that was embarrassing! Stupid Kyuhyun!
“….. Why are you wearing a bathrobe?” what? Is he seriously asking that?
“ Why are YOU wearing a T-shirt?” I asked back sarcastically. He smirked.
“ What? You want me to take it off?” Aish this guy!
“ SARCASM! It was SARCASM!” I punched him slightly in his arm. “ Usually men want to show off their muscles or something.”
“ Yeah, um…. I was in an car accident few years ago…. And I have a huge scar because of that…. I don’t want to show it around. I almost died!”
“ O-Oh, I’m- I’m sorry…. I-I didn’t know…..” I said awkwardly. He just smiled to me.

KYUHYUN’S POV:

I really hate telling people that thing…. I always start remembering what happened that day. Well! Now she can’t be that rude to me anymore! Ha ha! Oukkie doukkie….. What next, what next… Got it!
“ Hey, would you like to go eat that dinner with me tomorrow?” She stared at me awkwardly. It seems like she doesn’t know how to answer…. Must be because of my car accident- story.
“ I……..-sigh- Sure….. But only as a friend….” YES! Ha ha ha! ‘Only as a friend’- right right. Soon to be girlfriend I’d say! Okay now, calm down….. Don’t ruin this. This is a big chance to make her like me.
“ Cool. Only as friends.” I smiled as charmingly as possible.
She’ll really will be mine….. I don’t know why I want her to like me this bad. She’s the only girl who has ignored me. When I saw her, then suddenly all the hyungs blabbering’s  about ‘settling down’ and ‘having the perfect girl’ made sense. How corny is that? Can’t help it.
I’ll have to think a perfect plan for  tomorrow….. She seems like a girl who’d like some romantic things….
Hmm…. Being romantic is not what I’d usually do, but maybe I’d do it for her.
I need help though…. Clad that I have Sungmin and Donghae with me. I can ask the-wait!
If I ask them something like that, they’d go suspicious! Aish! Maybe…. I could ask Ryeowook…. He wouldn’t dare to make fun of me.
“Kyuhyun….. You went quiet…. What is it?”
“ Hm? Nothing. Just thinking.” Ooh, is she worried? “ Do you want a drink? Or something to eat?”
“ Uhm… Sure….”
“ How about a burger?”
“ No! Hamburgers kill people!”
“………….EXCUSE ME?” That was surprising….. Hamburgers kill people??
“ Yes. Those are really unhealthy! I don’t eat or drink anything unhealthy.”  This is great- I’m in love with a veggie! Great Kyuhyun, just great…..
Though I’m not judging her! Eating healthy is….um…. Healthy! Yes, she’ll live along life.
“I’ll go get something….”

-----------------
The night went fast. Everyone was enjoying themselves and having a good time.
Girls were getting information about Kyuhyun and Sungmin joined to the “setting the maknaes up”-plan.
Kyuhyun was thinking about what’ll he do the next day with the dinner and cursed in his mind that Seohyun still didn’t take that bathrobe off…..
------------------
So here’s an update! I’m sorry if it’s crappy. I’m not so good writer.
Please no silent readers. Comment and subscribe!