Stormy Night

A Life-changing Flight

 

KYUHYUNS POV:


”Are you serious? They had only one room left?!” she yelled at me when I came back to her. I was getting rooms for us both, but it seems like people came here to sleep because of the storm that suddenly popped out of nowhere.
“It’s not my fault…. And we can sleep in the same room, no big deal.” to me. She is all paranoid about sleeping with a man in a same room…
“It’s not right! What if you do something to me!”
I thought she trusts me! She said like that few minutes ago!
“Do I look like a guy who would attack girls when they’re asleep? C’mon! And don’t yell like that, someone might hear and think that I’m some kind of a ert….” I tried to make her to low her tone.
“ I bet no one in this motel knows how to speak Korean…..” she rolled her eyes. Stupid storm! The date was going perfectly until that came!

So we went our room…. It was WAY different than in our suite room at the hotel. It’s smaller and not so clean….. And I think the window is broken. Well….. We’ll have to get through with this. But Hyunnie doesn’t’ seem to be happy  with this, AT ALL.
“ This is not good….. The window is broken! And the door lock doesn’t look fine. What if someone brakes in!” she complained.
“ No one will brake in….. Don’t worry.” I went to the bed and sat on it. Suddenly she pointed at my way.
“WHAT IS THAT?” she asked me, eyes wide open.
“ What, what?” I looked around me ,but I didn’t see anything weird.
“THAT! It’s a two people bed! Bed for two people! I’m not- I’m not going to-!”
“Calm down! Look, there are two beds that are just putted together. I can separate them if you want.” she nodded and I pushed the other bed away from the other. She’s seriously freaking out. Many girls would die for the change to even sleep in the same room with me…… this ….. Don’t have such weird mood swings! First you hate me, few minutes ago you seemed to like me and now you hate me again!
She turned away to watch out of the window. She sighed heavily.
“ I hope the thunder wont make the lights go off….”
“What, you’re afraid of darkness? Don’t worry, I’ll protect you~.” I said while smiling evilly. It would be great if she was afraid of darkness! I don’t mean anything bad saying like that, but then I could comfort her~…
“N-no! I’m not……I just….. If there’s no electricity we would get bored  because we can’t watch the TV….” she looked at the little TV in the corner of the room.
And that was a poor lie! Who would get bored with Cho Kyuhyun?  
“Why would you want to watch the TV? There’s only some stupid French soap operas….  And there’s not even subtitles in them.”  I laid on the bed while she turned the TV on.
“I understand French so it’s not a problem…. Can I borrow your phone. so I could call to the girls that I’m Okay?” I nodded and closed my eyes.
“ Are you already going to sleep?”
“Yeah….. I’m tired.”
“But we don’t have any pajamas or something….”
“I have no problem with sleeping my normal clothes on.” I could even sleep without them either, but I’m not saying that out loud or she’ll start to yell again.
“Fine….” she dialed a number to my phone. I was getting really tired and fell asleep……
“ No connection……”

SEOHYUNS POV:

I watched the TV awhile and started to feel sleepy. I went to my bed and tried to sleep….. But there’s a one problem. It’s not that I’m afraid of darkness or anything, but I don’t like to sleep in weird and scary places, and I think this room is really scary…..
Kyuhyun was sleeping well in the other side of the room. He was snoring loudly.
“Kyuhyun…….Are you asleep?” that was a stupid question because he clearly was.
I heard the wind banging the window and I yelped quietly. The storm was getting even worse. I hope girls wont be worried about me. I couldn’t call them because there wasn’t any connection.
I couldn’t help myself but to go to Kyuhyun and try to wake him up.
“Kyuhyun? Wake up….” I shook him slightly. I went bit closer to his face to see if he was just playing with me and faking to be asleep. I stared at his face for a moment. He really looked like an angel while asleep. It sounds bit funny, but it’s true. He would be perfect looking right now if he wasn’t drooling at the moment. I giggled a bit and cleaned his face.
“Kyuhyun….Um…..I’m going to put the beds back together…..I’m not scared or anything! But I think I would feel bit more save if I were closer….” I whispered to him though he wasn’t  listening.
I pushed the bed next to Kyuhyuns  bed. I left a little empty space between our beds, just to be sure….
I laid down and stared at his face again.
“ Good night Kyuhyun….. I had fun at the café today…..”

I fell asleep.....

----------------------------------
Very late update D: I'm so so sorry. I'm having problems with my computer. Now I'm using my friends so I could update.
Thechaptie is pretty not so good and very short, but hope you'll like it.~