Let the Travel begin!

A Life-changing Flight

KYUHYUN'S POV:

"Rome! I wan't to got to Rome!"
"Huh? No way! It'll be USA! I've always wanted to visit there! C'mon dude, think about THE Hollywood! Flashing lights and celebrities!"
Siwon and Donghae were on the roll....I sighed. Maybe this whole "travel around the World" thing was a bad idea?
"No no no....We can go to those places later. I think we should start from Japan because it's closer and-"
Donghae cut Sungmin "No, it's too close! And I have already visited there! Why would we go there first??"
" I was just thinking about Kyu's money...If we go to the closest palces first it wouldn't cost so much?" Sungmin said calmly and looked at me. I am the one who pays for the entire journey . " Min is right guy's, let Kyuhyun decide." Ryeowook commented.
" Aish, I don't care, choose what ever you wan't. I'm thirsty...I'll go get me something to drink..." I said and walked away from them.
" Thanks Kyu~! So It's USA then! "
" MWO! Aniyo!" Gosh, they are so loud.....It's embarrasing to be with them in public, but at the same time really amusing.

I wen't to buy some coffee from the airport's cafeteria. It was a nice day outside. I was walking back to my friends in my own thought's. " Wonder where we are heading.....hope that there is not going to be a storm when we are on the plane..." I thought and suddenly I bumped into someone and spilled my coffee on the persons shirt. " Oh damn! Mianhe! I didn't see you!" I panicked and looked at the person
" Aah! My shirt! It's ruined!" a girl shouted. Now her white blouse had an terrible lookin' light brown patch of coffee.
" Yah, it's hot!"  I took out an handkerchief and she took it from me. I stared at her. She was cute......Really cute! She had long dark hair and big brown eyes. Her legs were long she was almost the same size as me (Well she was wearing high heel's but still!).
" What are you smiling at!?" She yelled at me and I realised that I was smiling. I immediately stopped and bowed to her.
" I'm really sorry for your shirt miss! I was in my own thought's" I apologized.
" This shirt costed me hundred's! I swear I-" voice of the announcer cutted her.
PLING PLONG " This is the last call for the plane to France, Paris...."
" OH NO!! Now I'm late! I can't made it....I'll have to take the next flight!" She was really angry and glared at me. She was mean. I like it.
" Again, I'm SO sorry. Tell me your name so I can pay you for the shirt....Beautiful."
" Excuse me??? Agh, go away creep!" She pushed me slightly and wen't away. I smirked while she was running to get the new flight.
"Oh my, Kyu-sshi, you got a crush" I chuckled to myself and wen't to guy's.

"  Maknae! Now choose! Which one is better! Rome or US!?" Siwon asked me and continued " Hm? What's with your face?"
" Le Gasp! It's a smile! Run for your lives!!"
" Shut up Donghae! You are starting to sound like Heechul!"I growled " Am not!" He laughed. "Well, which one is it? My best idea ROME or Siwon's US?"
I thought about it a while....then I smirked and had an idea. " France." I said to them
" France?" Ryeowook looked at me little bit suprised. " Yeah, Paris."
" What's with that idea? You wan't to go to the Disneyland? There is two in America." I punched Siwon gently on his hand
" Yah! Nothing like that! I just wan't to go check out if it really is the "most romantic town in Europe". " I grinned
"........Do you have something on your mind, EvilKyu? You are grinnin' creepily" Ryeowook said to me with an "What-are-you-planning"-look in his face. "Nothing...." I answered, but actually I was. I had a certain-angry-someone on my mind.
" Fine, let's go to Paris. There will be Loooooot's of pretty girls~!" Donghae said happily and started to move to the flight ticket seller.
" Ok, I'm in." Siwon followed. " I've always wanted to go to Disneyland " Sungmin smiled sweetly. " Ha ha ha! Me too." Ryeowook joked.

Now my little plan can start......