CHAPTER SIX - 『I Believe, I can FLY?』

Relationship Status: Fanboy

CHAPTER SIX

₪₪₪₪₪₪

 

Four days have passed.

Yes.

It’s been four days since Baekhyun’s last interaction with Chanyeol and he intends to keep it longer than that. Maybe for forever. Thank you very much.

He still couldn’t believe how his brain could betray him like that and spurt that word.

Stupid, ungrateful brain.

It was a simple question looking for a simple answer and yet his brain couldn’t function well enough.

Thank you brain for being such a wonderful friend. Curse you.

It, without a doubt, still sent shivers down his bones every time he remembers that horrified look Chanyeol supported when he said the you-know-what word. It was a good enough reason for him to wish that he wasn’t born. At all.

Life is so unfair.

He couldn’t remember though, how he was able to escape that awful excuse of a situation. His brain went all bazooms and swevish the moment he uttered, again, the you-know-what word.

What he did remember, was him stuffing his poor petite body with boxes and boxes of Hawaiian pizza and ten 2L bottles of Cola for the next four days, self-wallowing. Although he might’ve had to prepare himself when his mother comes back because yeah, it’s her credit card he used after all. Sorry not sorry.

His poor excuse of a best friend wasn’t any of help either. And though it was against his will, he told Jongdae the whole story the next day when day met hoping to find some comfort because that what best friend’s do but of course it was the great Jongdae we’re talking about.

The bastard laughed at him like he didn’t just shamed himself in front of the love of his life. The nerve of the camel.

Needless to say, Jongdae nursed a wonderful, proud black eye for the whole school week. And of course more Hawaiian pizza for Baekhyun. Yay

 

Despite the recent events of shaming, Baekhyun did not in any way get it between his planning of their Saturday errand. And while the plan had been checked over and over again, he was still worried that there might be flaw in the plan.

Because the last thing that he wanted was to embarrass himself once more to the great Park Chanyeol. Nope. He can never have that. Never.

Jimin was still an unaware of the fact that he’s been basically living under the same roof as Chanyeol. Him being the best oppa that he was decided that,  what she doesn’t know won’t kill her.

He loves Jimin, really but damn the girl has no filter. If he ever confides with her about his drama-like situation, the whole campus too will be aware of it in a matter of two point six seconds.

Yes. It’s tested and proven. Case closed.

 

 

When Saturday came, Baekhyun’s eyes fluttered wide open at exactly three thirty a.m. He was quick to get out of his room to prepare for the day.

Rushing to the first floor towards the kitchen, he failed to noticed another set of body descending their impeccably worthless long stair that when he tripped at the fourth step, they reached the first floor in a blink of an eye.

Groaning in pain (actually he’s just being over dramatic) Baekhyun started to sob. But wait… why did it felt like he didn’t get much of an impact?

Opening his eyes, he found another pair staring back at his own and at that moment Baekhyun started wondering what he ever did to anger the gods like this.

Of all people he could have fun sliding down the stairs with, it had to be Chanyeol. It fakkin had to be be Chanyeol.

Why oh why…

Kill me now…

Baekhyun was still in his dramatic sequence when he heard Chanyeol cough. And good god, it was only the he realized that he’s basically squeezing the top idol with his flabby body. The top idol who was fakkin beneath him.

“Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Baekhyun trashed around as he tried his hardest to get off the idol but the gods, why oh why, loves seeing him in a mess for he delivered a strong blow towards the idol’s temple. Accidentally.

“Oh my god, oh my god. Are you alright?”

He asked the idol trying to see if it marked because no, he just committed an unforgivable sin. This can’t be happening.

He tried to stand up again but his left foot was tangled with his sweatpants and so brought him back at his previous place.

But wait there’s more.

In a natural response of the body he used his right elbow to brace himself for the impact giving yet another blow to Chanyeol. This time in his stomach.

The top idol growled in pain.

Baekhyun wanted to die.

 

 

Ten minutes later, the two parties found themselves on the kitchen. One attending to his bruises with ice, the other pretending he doesn’t exist as he eats the tasteless cereal.

Baekhyun stares anywhere but Chanyeol struggling to find words to defend himself from the accident.

After a bowl of cereal and two packs of ice cubes later, it was time to face the inevitable. Baekhyun was the first to apologize because it’s no one’s fault but him.

“I’m sorry.” He said head hung low. “I didn’t mean to karate chop you.”

Then the most beautiful sound was heard in the background and Baekhyun wondered if the heaven’s claiming him now.

Chanyeol’s laugh gave Baekhyun’s stomach butterflies. The laugh was beautiful and earnest. No hints of mockery.  

“You have an interesting way of apologizing Baekhyun.” Chanyeol remarked giving him an assuring smile. “Don’t worry too much about it.”

Baekhyun sighed in relief. Chanyeol’s a real angel. He wasn’t wrong to support this idol. He’s too precious.

“Why in the world you’re up this early?”

Or not.

“None of your business, Park.”

What the hell Byun Baekhyun. Are you insane? How can your attitude turn a hundred degree that quickly?

Baekhyun wanted to slap himself left and right for his stupid brain started acting up on his own again.

“You see it’s my business because you’re my step-brother and aunt asked me to look over you.” Chanyeol stated as a matter-of-factly.

“I’m perfectly capable of looking over myself, thank you very much.”

“I’m serious here Baekhyun.”

“Who said I’m not?”

“Baek…”

And that nickname was all it took for Baekhyun to give in.

“Fine, fine. I’m going over my best friend’s house because we have somewhere to go to today and we must go there early. Are you happy now?”

“No. Not until you tell me where exactly you’re going.”

“I don’t have to confide everything in you!” Baekhyun stood up from his seat and dunked his bowl at the sink. He needed to get away from Chanyeol as far as he can coz if not his secret love towards the idol will be revealed unwillingly.

And so he bolted outside the kitchen but not before telling Chanyeol a very important thing that can save the mankind from a mass murder.

.

.

.

.

.

“Your fly’s open.”

.

.

.

.

.

Baekhyun was totally not looking down there.

 

₪₪₪₪₪₪

 

 

I'm alive.

Woah.

It's been seven freakin months since I last updated this story.

I'm sorry for being a poop.

I swear I've been intending to update for a long time but I just don't have the time.

Forgive this poop author. ><

Hope you like this worthless chapter. I don't even know if it can be called as a chapter.

But then again, thank you for the support.

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe. ^^V

Or if you want to talk to me, I'm a button away.

See you on the next update. Yes? HAHA.

Till then. Bye

 ⁞⁞LUCKY⁞⁞

 

TWITTER@xoxoluckyxoxo