CHAPTER FIVE - 『You』

Relationship Status: Fanboy

CHAPTER FIVE

₪₪₪₪₪₪

 

Baekhyun stares out of nowhere as he reminisce the interaction he had with Chanyeol earlier. He mentally screams. He just got his idol's cellphone number. Now who's the luckiest bastard in the world? He dreamily sighed. It's official. Today is the happies day of his entire life.

 

Or not.

 

While still busy ogling at his phone like it can talk to him or something, he didn't took notice of his best friend sitting beside him that when Jongdae let out his first words that morning, Baekhyun yelped in suprise.

"What got my best friend into such a good mood on early Monday morning." Jongdae raised a brow, giving Baekhyun a curious gaze.

"None of your business, KimDae." Baekhyun answered while gathering himself.

"So much for being a best friend." Jongdae tsked.

"Oh shut up." Baekhyun frowned as he put his phone back to his pocket. "Why are you late anyway?"

"Excuse you but I've been here for about five minutes but apparently you're too busy staring at your phone for God knows what reason." Jongdae said matter-of-factly and is about to shut up so they can quietly wait for the bus that will get them to their school when a thought struck him. "Oh my god ByunBaek. Don't tell me..." He gasped dramatically.

"What?" Baekhyun asked, confused at his best friend's sudden change of action. Is Jongdae high?

"Did you perhaps crawled Park Chanyeol in his sleep during the middle of the night? And video-d it? Ohmygod ByunBaek, you need purification this instance!" Jongdae said frantically as he shakes Baekhyun not-so-gently. The person in question just rolled his eyes and slapped Jongdae's hand away.

"You're crazy." Baekhyun said. "I didn't even see him during the weekend because I'm too scared to face him." He dejectedly admitted.

"Knew it." Jongdae shrugged. 

Baekhyun did not like the tone of his best friend so he tried to defend himself. "Also I still have my pride."

"Yeah. Your gay pride." Jongdae smirked.

"I will never crawl Park Chanyeol in his sleep in the middle of the night even if I'm given a chance!" Baekhyun huffed crossing his arms. "And I'm not gay!"

"It's okay ByunBaek, I accept you for who you are." Jongdae pats him mockingly.

"Just because I'm a fan of a male singer does not mean I'm again. Stop stereotyping fanboys!"

"No need to get so defensive." Jongdae laughed. "Plus we both know you had a thing with one of our guy classmate back in gradeschool." He smiled smugly.

"That's because he looks like a girl that I got attracted." Baekhyun blushes at the memory of his first time crushing on a guy. 

"But ByunBaek, 'once a gay, always a gay'." 

"I strongly disagree!" 

"We're dropping this subject."

"No. You need to see my point."

"ByunBaek stop or else."

"No I won't. I'm tell-"

"The bus is here. Ha.Ha." Jongdae clapped enthusiastically cutting Baekhyun off midsentence. He trudges to the bus entrance leaving Baekhyun behind. And on that very moment, he made a vow that Jongdae's time will come. Oh sweet revenge!.

"Are you coming or not?"

Baekhyun groans as he heard his best friend shouting for him to get in the bus. Really, why did he stuck with Jongdae when he's basically the devilest devil in the kingdom of the devils? Baekhyun wanted to stabbed himself. Such a fine Monday morning indeed. 

 

 

 

The two best friends arrived at their school fifteen minutes later. Baekhyun ignored Jongdae the whole duration of the bus ride while the latter took great amusement at his best friend's antics.

As soon as they step foot in their homeroom calss they were immediately greeted -more like harrassed- by a squealing girl. Jongdae was about to say something, when Baekhyun joined her.

"Baekhyun oppa!" The girl squealed once again, voice filled with excitement.

"I know Jimin, I know." Baekhyun jump up and down and pulled out a paper from his bag. "So here's the plan I made over the weekend. I listed the time and place. We should be there early because its a 'until supplies last' system.

"Ohmyghee oppa! You're the best." Jimin threw herself to Baekhyun and hugged him tightly.

"Jongdae oppa is coming too right?"

The said boy was about to question what, where and what (again, to be sure) when Baekhyun shoved a piece of paper to his face.

"I'm not taking no for an answer." Baekhyun said sternly as he went further at the back of their classroom to his seat dragging Jimin with him. Jongdae who was left alone on the entrance, glanced at the paper on his hand and immediately frowned as soon as he saw the big bold letters printed on the top of the paper. [PARK CHANYEOL'S LAST FANSIGNING EVENT(FOR AWHILE) PLAN].

"You've got to be kidding me."

 

 

 

The day dragged on and before they knew it the last bell for the day gave it sound. Jongdae quickly packed his things, throwing his bag on his shoulders trying to catch up with Baekhyun which is already half way across the hallway. Baekhyun on the other hand, purposely avoided his bestfriend throughout the day since he won't stop nagging about not wanting to join him and join for their Saturday schedule.

"ByunBaek! Wait!" Here it goes again. Baekhyun sighed as he stopped on his tracks, waiting for Jongdae to catch up with him. See? He's such a good bestfriend.

"Thank You!" Jongdae said catching up his breath. He needs to exercise more often.

"No." Baekhyun started walking again and Jongdae followed thru.

"But ByunBaek, come on. I beg you."

"No."

"Please."

"Shut up."

"I'll do anyth-"

"KimDae! YOU ARE GOING WITH ME AND JIMIN THIS SATURDAY WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. SO I SUGGEST YOU SAVE YOUR SALIVAS AND BE A GOOD BESTFRIEND!" Baekhyun snapped.

"But come on! Who wakes up at 4 in the morning just to got to stupid fansigning event." Jongdae whined still trying to get his way away from it.

"Jimin and I do so it up! You're going." Baekhyun grinned and hugged Jongdae.

"I hate you. Why am I friends with you?"

"Because I'm fab."

 

 

 

Baekhyun enters their house as quietly as possible trying his hardest not to cross path his step-brother. He wonders why he's scared this much. It's not like Chanyeol's gonna eat him. Ohhh. For a second that sounded inappropriate. 

He walk pass the living room and made a little victory dance when Chanyeol is nowhere to be seen. He rushed to the stairs and is a few feet away from his bedroom door when of course Chanyeol just had to come out of his own.

"Hey. You're home" Chanyeol's deep voice echoed in the hallway.

They stared at each for a few split second then Baekhyun turned around flushing from head to toe.

"A-and you're half ." Did he just stuttered. Oh Baekhyun. You're in deep .

"Haha." Chanyeol's laughed is indeed music to Baekhyun's ears. "I'm sorry. Just got out from shower. Is it uncomfortable for you?"

Baekhyun panicked as he tried to come up with a decent answer. Deep , indeed. 

"Uhmmm. No. I mean we're both guys. It doesn't really matter. So yeah. Excuse me." He grabbed his bedroom's door knob and is about to get inside when Chanyeol spoke once more.

"Baekhyun."

"Yes?"

"I have this event this Saturday and I want you to come. That is if you don't something else planned."

Baekhyun's heart skipped a beat as he hear those words from Chanyeol. Because wow. He's really the luckiest fan in the whole wide world.

"I'm sorry. I'm going out with friends."

And of course, he just had to turn it down. 

"I see."

Is it just me or Chanyeol sounded disappointed, Baekhyun thought.

"Anyway, what do you want for dinner?" Chanyeol asked changing the topic.

Baekhyun, still lost in his own thoughts gave the dumbest, most embarassing answer that will surely live up until on his deathbed if ever Jongdae knew about it.

.

.

.

.

.

"You."

.

.

.

.

Great, isn't it?

 

₪₪₪₪₪₪

 

 

HELLO? DO YOU STILL REMEMBER ME? HAHAHA.

I have an update for you guys LOL.

I'm sorry for the delay. Been really busy!

Hope you like this nonsense chapter. HAHA

Again, thank you for the support.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe. ^^V

 ⁞⁞LUCKY⁞⁞

 

P.S.

It's my one year Anniversary here on AFF! Wohoooooo. Can't believe it's been a year. XD

 

TWITTER@xoxoluckyxoxo