CHAPTER THREE - 『Pretending...』

Relationship Status: Fanboy

CHAPTER THREE

₪₪₪₪₪₪

People stare at them as Baekhyun tightly holds his mother waist begging her to not leave him alone. Just after Jongdae successfully calmed him down earlier (don’t even ask how) and preventing him from burying himself alive, another ‘great’ news was brought upon him.

His mother, whom he dearly loved, just smoothly told him a little too not long ago that she’ll be away with Uncle Park for a good two weeks for their honeymoon. Now, now Baekhyun is just fine with it –clearly the newly wedded couple needs some time alone- except for the very fact that he had to go back to the city with none other than Park Chanyeol. Wow! I’m so blessed this day, he sarcastically thought. But seriously though? What did I do in my past life to deserve this? Did I murder someone? Baekhyun cries inside.

“Mooommmmm! Come on! Just postpone it! Please…..” He whined as he buries his head on his mother’s side. “Don’t leave meeeeee!!!”

“Baekkie.” His mom sighed for the umpteenth time. “I’ll be back home. It’s just two weeks. Come on honey.”

“But moommmm. I can’t!” Baekhyun discreetly glanced at Chanyeol who is watching (probably judging him) from afar.

“Listen son.” Baekhyun’s mom tunes out her voice a little so that only her son can hear her. “Just act normally towards him. Come on son you can do it.”

Baekhyun thought about it for a second. Maybe he could just ignore Chanyeol in two weeks. Yeah. Maybe that’ll work. He nods to himself.

 

But no. He’s not going home with Chanyeol. He just can’t. OMG. Just thinking about scares the hell out of me. He shivers. So no just no!

 

 He

Will

Fight 

 

 

“So… ahem… uhmm.” Baekhyun clears his throat trying to sound normal. “I hope I didn’t scare you earlier.”

“Nah, it’s fine.”

A deep suave voice that Baekhyun grew to love for the past two years answered him. And yes, he kind of, maybe, lost the battle earlier. Okay not maybe, he did lose the battle with his mom. And no matter how hard he wanted to win he knows he’s just being selfish. So in the end he let her mom go and bravely faced his death a.k.a Park Chanyeol. That’s how he ended getting a lift on his idol’s car. (He wonders if he should tweet it later at how lucky he is. –His brain decided against it; ‘No one will believe you’. Rude much.)

“Why were you like that earlier? I mean if it’s not rude to ask. I’m just curious.” Chanyeol asked politely, eyes focus on the road.

Uh oh, Byun Baekhyun you’re in a deep . Jongdae’s voice echoed throughout his brain and Baekhyun swears he could hear his evil laugh. Loud and Clear.But OMG Baekhyun! Quick! Think of a reason.

“I.. ahaha.. uhmm.” He fidgeted on his seat, sweats threatening to fall anytime. Think! “Well…I, well… I’m not just comfortable to left with you. No offense. I mean I don’t really know you. What if you’re a drunkard and decided to beat the hell out of me. I’m just being logical.” Smooth Baekhyun, real smooth.

Wait what? You don’t know Park Chanyeol? Am I hearing things? And uh no, you look stupid more than logical. Shut up brain! You’re not included in the conversation, Baekhyun grumbles.

“Are you sure you don’t know me or haven’t seen my face anywhere beside today.”

Of course I did! Your face is all over my room. I had to actually plan my room carefully so that it’ll be perfect. And oh! I had all your albums and I buy products that you endorse. So yeah, I know you. No. Scratch that. I love you.

“Besides for the fact that your name is Park Chanyeol and you’re Uncle Park’s son, nope. I don’t know you.” Baekhyun’s jaw virtually dropped to his own words. Why can’t just his mouth stay shut and not make things more complicated.

“Oh.” Chanyeol replies and Baekhyun didn’t miss the disappointed tone on the elder’s voice.

“Wait why? Should I know you?” He inquired trying his best not to get caught.

“Well, I just assumed. I mean I’m always on TV for the past few months so… I’m actually a singer or idol to some.” Chanyeol explained as he maneuvers his car to the garage of their newly bought house.

“Oh I see. I’m sorry I don’t really watch TV and I’m always at my room, studying.” Okay, before you react brain let me admit it myself, it’s half-truth, half-lie! Baekhyun defended.

“It’s okay. It’s actually been a long time since I encounter someone who doesn’t know me.” Baekhyun put up a guilty face. “No, it’s not like that. It actually felt nice.” Chanyeol looked through his car windows and Baekhyun knew there’s more deeper meaning to that but before he can even ask, the taller guy spoke once more.

“We’re here.” Chanyeol puts the engine to a halt and unbuckles his seatbelt. Baekhyun did the same.

They quietly made their way into the house’s entrance, forming an awkward tension around them. Fortunately it didn’t last long as Baekhyun found his voice once they entered their new humble abode. He still feeling awkward and the fact that he actually talk to his idol more than the amount he did when he was just a normal fanboy attending fansign events, just added to that strange, mix feeling he’s having inside. He’s happy at the same scared. Happy because his idol is no longer out of his reach. And scared because he’s not sure up until when he could go on pretending as “Baekhyun who does not know Park Chanyeol’. Baekhyun inwardly sighed. Well, whatever comes in the future he’ll just have to face it.

“Are you hungry Baekhyun? We can order take out.” Chanyeol cut through his thoughts.

“No. Are you? You can order for yourself if you are.” Baekhyun replies and for the first time since meeting Chanyeol as his brother he lets out a genuine smile.

“If that’s the case, I’m good too.” Chanyeol chuckles. “It’s nice to meet you Baekhyun. I hope we can learn more about each other.”

Baekhyun may or may not blush with that statement. He bowed his head down to hide his crimson red face as he replies with ‘Yeah I’d like that.’

They both took the stairs since their rooms are located on the second floor. They arrived in front of Baekhyun’s room first since it was nearer from the stairs.

“So this is my room.” Baekhyun stops walking, so did Chanyeol. “Thanks for the ride today Chanyeol.”

“Anytime.”

Chanyeol lips tug upward forming a smile that Baekhyun’s swear will be the death of him. Uh oh, fanboy mode is coming out. Dangerous. I repeat. Dangerous.

“Good night then.” Baekhyun said, relieved that he didn’t stutter.

“Good night Baekhyun. Have a good dreams.” Chanyeol replies as he walk toward his room which is just beside Baekhyun’s.

“Chanyeol?”

“Yes?

.

.

.

.

“See you in two weeks.” And with that, Baekhyun hastily locked himself in in the safe confinement of his room (complete with Park Chanyeol's posters ofcourse).

 

 

₪₪₪₪₪₪
 
 

Chapter three is here.

LOL. I'm not really making sense with this story.

But whatever. I'm happy with it so...

Anyway, thanks guys for the support. I'm so happy you like this piece of crap.

I will try to update more but I'm so busy so that's impossible.

HAHA. Please comment. It makes me happy.

Till here for now. Buhbye. ^__^V

 ⁞⁞LUCKY⁞⁞

 

TWITTER@xoxoluckyxoxo