CHAPTER FOUR - 『010-0627-0143』

Relationship Status: Fanboy

CHAPTER FOUR

₪₪₪₪₪₪

 

Contrary to the belief, Baekhyun needed to drag his poor behind outside his room when Monday came. Reason? School. Yay! Sarcasm. Sarcasm.

For the past two days, he locked himself inside his room doing nothing but surf the internet, caught up with some dramas and well ehrmmm, checked for updates involving his idol.

He learned that Chanyeol will be doing his last fansigning event -which of course he already wrote on his planner- before he took a hiatus by the end of the week. Although Baekhyun's sad that Chanyeol will be out from the limelight for a while, he strongly agrees that the idol needs a break. He's been working really hard for the past year and as a fan, he notice how tired Chanyeol looked right these days even with the smile that the idol always plaster on his face.

Baekhyun might be crazy, obsessed even with Chanyeol, but still he wants his idol to be happy and healthy. That's the most important thing right? Support your idol no matter what, like what you promised on the day you started loving him.

Yes, yes. Baekhyun's a very supportive fan. But that doesn't take away the fact that he's living with Chanyeol and they're 'step-brother's'. That made the situation a hundrend times complicsted. Baekhyun had to check a lot of times to confirm he's not dreaming or hallucinating. Unfortunately, or is it fortunately? Whatever. Everything seems real. 

For the past 2 days, Baekhyun thought a lot of things. He made a lot of conclusions and decisions. The 16 year old guy decided that since he already started the 'I have no idea who Park Chanyeol is' act, might as well go with it. It will be hard, he knew that, but to save him from embarrassing himself and Chanyeol from living uncomfortably knowing he's on the safe roof with a big fan of his (Number 1! Baekhyun insists. His brain snorted).

Many of you might be wondering how Baekhyun lived off for the past two days without leaving his so called 'haven'. Well, truth be told, he left his room twice, or was it three times? But he only let himself out when he knows the coast is clear. A.k.a when he knows Park Chanyeol is not around. Seems impossible when you come to think of it because their house is huge and it’s kind of a hard thing to keep track of someone especially when you're relying just on sounds of footsteps and what other things. But come on! Don't underestimate Byun Baekhyun. HAHA. Byun Baekhyun is a fanboy. And a fanboy (yeah fangirls, you're included) never sleeps until the morning dawn. Especially on the weekends! Never!

So in the past two days, he quietly sneaked out of his room at around three a.m. to fend himself off. It wasn't an easy task though. Baekhyun nearly had a heart attack when he heard something clunked that one time he went to get himself something to drink. It turns out a spoon just fell off the sink and he sighed in relief because thankfully, it's not Chanyeol. And yeah he rather faced a ghost than the idol himself because yeah, ever heard of hyperventilating? Fanboying? Fainting? Yeah, something like that would've happen.

Oh! Park Chanyeol! Well, surprisingly didn't bother Baekhyun at all. He did knocked on his door on Saturday evening asking him if he ate already -thoughtful- which Baekhyun answer in smoothly (okay, he stuttered, happy?) with 'later'. After that, Chanyeol never bothered him anymore. 

To summarize Baekhyun's weekend, it was the same as always, a bit nerve-wrecking and he slept late again on Sunday. Typical Baekhyun. Very typical.

 

So when Monday morning came, he kind of look like a mess as he graced their new kitchen with his presence. He's still a bit on the sleepy side for him not to notice a certain 'idol' sitting on the counter table chair, reading a newspaper. Baekhyun yawningly reached out to the cupboard above the kitchen sink to get his box of cereal when he realise he's height is not cooperating with him. He grumbles in annoyance as he tried once more to get it when he felt a strong chest pressed on his back. This made him alert and jumped in a pure act of instinct as he stares at the culprit. His faced flushed a deep shade of red as his eyes widen in realisation. Uh-oh!

"Oppa!" Ooppps! Baekhyun quickly gathers his composure and clears his throat. "I mean, oh! It's you. Sorry. Didn't see you there!" He said trying to save what's left of his dignity.

Chanyeol chuckles and hands him the cereal box. "Morning to you too, sleepyhead." 

"Yeah.. Morning.... Thanks..." Nice grammar you had there Baekhyun. Not again brain! Baekhyun took the cereal box from the idol before turning his back against him to prepare his breakfast -he's still blushing of course-.

"Got school today?" The idol inquired. Baekhyun just hummed in response still not trusting his voice at the moment.

"Want me to drop you off?" Chanyeol offered and Baekhyun was quick enough to turn it down.

"No!" He might've said it in loud tone. Seeing Chanyeol taken a back he immediately reasons out. "I mean you just stay here and rest and unwind. No need to waste time on me."

"But I think it's better if I drop you off. At least we can know more about each other while on our way to your school." Chanyeol pouts. He in pouts and Baekhyun swears his nose will bleed any moment now.

"We have a lot of time Chanyeol." Baekhyun bowed down to avoid the idol's gaze. "Besides I'm going to school with my best friend today. So maybe next time?" He asked anxiously.

"Fine." Chanyeol said defeated. "But on one condition."

"As long as that 'condition' doesn't involve money and won't end up with my body lying in some cold concrete, dead then fine, name it." Baekhyun tried to humor himself up because it's really getting awkward around his idol. Really awkward.

"That's probably the most words you said to me. Chanyeol let out a hearty laugh. "But don't worry, I just want one thing. And it's totally harmless."

"What is it?"

.

.

.

.

"Your mobile number."

 

 
₪₪₪₪₪₪
 
 

I'm not supposed to be here. LOL

But I can't sleep and OMFG, I updated! HAHAHA

Am I making sense with this story so far???

Nah. Probably not. ><

Anyway, thank you for all the love you gave me from the last chapter.

I'm so happy this fic is starting to gain attention. LOL

Thank you really. :)))

If you like(or hate) this chapter, please write it on the comment section below.

That's all for now.

Annyeong!

 ⁞⁞LUCKY⁞⁞

 

TWITTER@xoxoluckyxoxo