CHAPTER TWO - 『I'm so done...』

Relationship Status: Fanboy

CHAPTER TWO

₪₪₪₪₪₪

 

He didn't overreact. Baekhyun snorted. He took the news so damn well that even his mom was shocked with his reactions.

He gave himself a standing ovation with matching loud applause and ---

"ByunBaek!" Jongdae's screech pierced through his thoughts. His bestfriend's voice is full of venom that he can't help but call all the gods in the world to ask for his safety.

"W-what??" He stutters, trying to avoid Jongdae's gaze. 

"What? Wow, ByunBaek. I don't know what the eff is your problem but let me just say one thing. May I?" 

"Well, sur"

"You're an effin idiot ByunBaek. Really? I told you not to overreact!" 

Baekhyun flinched. Okay, maybe he kind of lied with taking the news well. He sighed as he remembers what happened thirty minutes ago.

.

.

.

"Hi. My name is Park Chanyeol and I'm going to be your new step brother."

Baekhyun stares aimlessly at the guy infront of him as his mind went on to process what he just heard.

Did he heard it right? Haha. Park Chanyeol is the name of his new step brother. Haha. He's getting crazy. Damn Park Chanyeol and his amazing everything. 

He swears that he will do what he just said to Jongdae a few minutes ago. That thing about checking everything he missed about his idol's activities first when he gets back to the city. He hates himself for listening to his mom on the matter of not bringing any gadget beside his phone. And damn this beach resort for having slow wifi that even a turtle has 100% possibility to win against it if ever they have a race. And lastly, curse his phone for a wonder 4g connection. Wow.

"Baekkie?" His mom approached him.

"Yes?" He answered absentmindedly.

"Uhmm. Your new brother?"

He looks up and stares at the male again. And that's when it hits him. It's real. Park Chanyeol is infront of him and he's his new brother! He gasps. And as a result, Baekhyun did the most normal reaction when put in this kind of a situation.

He threw his body out of the comfortable bed and run pass out to door ignoring frantic calls of his mom. 

.

.

.

And that's how ended up his best friend outside the beach hotel, on an almost isolated seaside area to be exact. 

It took him about an hour to suppress his tears and a thousand words of encouragement (more like sarcastic remarks) from the one and only KimDae for him to calm down.

"You don't understaaaandddddd!" Baekhyun wailed as it hits him again. "He is Park Chanyeol, KimDae! My Park Chanyeol!"

"Trust me ByunBaek, I know. Even the whole school knows you're Park Chanyeol's number 1 fan." JongDae shook his head. "But what I don't understand is why you're reacting like this."

"It's because I love him so much it hurts!" He answered as he cries once more.

"I will never, in a million years, understand your fanboy feels. But just look at the bright side ByunBaek, just tell him you're his fan and voila, free merchandises and free concert tickets." Jongdae teased trying to chase the foul mood away. "

"You really don't understand KimDae!" Baekhyun said as he wiped off the tears away. "He can't know!"

"Why not?" 

"Because he's Park Chanyeol."

"ByunBaek, I think we established that already" Jongdae made a face.

"He's Park Chanyeol and I'm just Byun Baekhyun. I'm nobody. I'm not worthy enough to live with him." He halt his words as another realization hits him. 

"ohmygash, ohmygash, ohmygash, ohmygaaaassssshhhhhh!" He screams. "I'm going to effin live with him. Ohmygash. Me and him. Under the same roof. OMG." He rolls around the white sands never minding his clothes getting dirty.

"Uhmm. ByunBaek, I don't"

"NO!!!!!!" Baekhyun screeches again stopping whatever his best friend was going to say, still going on with his tantrums. "Why???"

"ByunBaek, calm down. Geez. You're crazy." Jongdae said, annoyed. "Stop overreacting for the peaceful water bodies' sake!"

"But KimDae. I'm going to live with him." Baekhyun stops rolling around and sits up. "I'm going to live with Park Chanyeol. The very same person I look up to ever since I'm 14." He sighed then went on again. "I got so used in looking at him only at pictures or posters or videos that just a mere thought of living and seeing his face every day makes everything so hard."

"ByunBaek, I understand your dilemma. As the person who you always confide with your 'feels', I do understand. God, you even call him oppa." Baekhyun gave Jongdae a lighthearted side punch. "But we have to face the reality. He's your new brother now. Not just a mere idol." Jongdae ended smoothly.

"But..." Baekhyun looked down as another set of fresh tears rolls down to his cheeks. "I love him that it's going to be awkward living with him."

"Well, then you just have to look at the brightest side, er, if the one I said earlier is not fine with you."

With this, Baekhyun's eyes lit up and claps his hands frantically

"That's it!" He exclaimed. "You're a genius KimDae!"

"Thanks?"

"I mean since he's an idol, he'll be busy and will be away from home most of the time! Yes. Wooo. I overreact with something shallow." Baekhyun chuckles as he ended his rant. Jongdae too, but there's something about his bestfriend's laugh that sounds suspicious.

"What?" He inquires.

"About that part of Park Chanyeol being away from home... well... here." Jongdae offered his phone to him and he did not need any more reading to process what the article is all about.

Because the headline says it all.

 

'Super Idol Park Chanyeol announces three month long hiatus. To spend time with his new family, he reasons.'

 

Baekhyun quietly gave back the phone to Jongdae -who's quick to assume that a whining Baekhyun will come back any time soon- and sighed. And then he lay down on the sand and started covering his body with it. This made Jongdae alarmed.

"ByunBaek, what are you doing?"

"I'm just going to quietly burry myself to death." He replies, still dumping sands all over himself.

"Why?" Jongdae inquires and although he knows his monster best friend is not serious with the question, he answers it anyway.

.

.

.

.

"Because I'm so done..."

 

 

₪₪₪₪₪₪
 
 

OMG. HAHAHA. I updated again. ><

I'm sorry for the nonsense word vomit, btw. lol.

I honestly don't know what I'm writing. HAHAHA.

Okay. Like Baekhyun, I'm so done. Well for now atleast. ;D

Thank you for the support guys. I appreciate it a lot.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe. ^^V

 ⁞⁞LUCKY⁞⁞

 

TWITTER@xoxoluckyxoxo