Chapter 2

Secret Heirs turned Roommates

Chapter 2

 

 

It was evening when Sungyeon finished unpacking and organizing her things.Her bed is done,her closet is done and her desk is done so it means its time for dinner.

 

She went to Sehun's desk and finds him liying on his arms,asleep.She tried to wake him up and luckily he is a light sleeper.

 

“Let's eat out”Sungyeon suggested when they are talking about dinner.

 

“Where would we eat?”Sehun asked.

 

“I know a place”Sungyeon said and pulled him out the door while grabing their coats.

 

 

 

 

                                                                             ••••

 

 

 

 

They went to the restaurant that Sungyeon thought was cheap,which is not so cheap actually.

 

Neither of them new that the other one is an heir so they both think its cheap.They both like to hide the fact that they are both heirs.But Sehun hides it way better than Sungyeon.

 

“Why are we here?”Sehun asked.

 

“We're  here to eat,what else?”she answered.

 

“Isn't it expensive here?”he asked “Let's go buy chicken and eat it at home instead”he said with a smile.

 

“Okay”

 

Now that she thought of it,it is a better idea.She can know Sehun a lot more.

 

After buying chicked and some side dishes they went home.

 

They walked in silence,awkwardness hanging in the air.

 

“Umm...so,where do you live before you to the dorm?”Sungyeon asked.

 

“I live in Hongdae”Sehun answered.

 

“What kind of house do you have?”

 

“Its a simple house with 2 bedrooms since I'm an only child”Actually I have a humongous house that no one but me,butlers and maids live in.My parents' house is a separate,bigger one where I go have dinner twice a week and spend my vacations in,Sehun thought

 

“Ahh,me too,except that I live in Myeongdong”she said having the same thought.

 

“You're whole name is Oh Sehun,right?”she said

 

“Yes,and yours is Jung Sungyeon”Sehun said while nodding.

 

“How do you know?”she asked.

 

“I just know”he said,a little flustered.

 

 

They talked some more till they got to their dorm and ate the food they bought.They seem to be closer because of their talk.They washed up and went to bed.

 

“Good night Sehun-ah”Sungyeon said.

 

“Can you call me "Oppa"?”Sehun asked a bit shy.

 

“Arasso,Good night oppa”she said said giggling.

 

“Good night Sungyeon-ah”Sehun said with a smile.

 

 

 

 

                                                                              ****

 

 

 

 

Morning came and Sungyeon was the first one to wake up,being the early bird.

 

“Oppa wake up!”she said as she wakes up Sehun.

 

Sehun woke up after that.He hasn't gotten used to Sungyeon calling him "Oppa" and still blushes when she does.

 

“I have to go somewhere oppa”she said

 

“Wait,let's go together I have to go somewhere to”he said.

 

“Arasso”

 

They went out together.

 

“Did you s-sleep well?”Sehun asked.

 

“Yes,I slept well.Where are going exactly?”she asked.

 

“To the cafeteria to grab my breakfast”he said.

 

“Oh I'm going there to grab my breakfast too!I guess we are going together”she said excitedly.

 

As they arrive the cafeteria,all the staff whispered to each other Do they know it already?Are they dating?But the head chef shushed them just as the two of them came closer and she smiled at them.

 

“Here to grab breakfast?”she asked both of them.

 

“Neh”they both said.

 

They both have hansik styled food and tteok with dips for dessert.

 

They are suprised with each other because only pristigous people eats breakfast like that.

 

Is he,by chance,rich like me?

Is she,by chance,rich like me?

 

They both thought in synchronization.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                             *•*•*•*•

 

 

 

 

I guess they are the only ones who doesn't know that they are arranged to be married...

 

So what is the real reason behind the "moving-to-the-other-room-to-help-a-boy-who-is-hostile-to-other-people-but-not-to-her" thing?

 

XD

 

DOUBLE UPDATE ^_^