Chapter 6

Secret Heirs turned Roommates

They went to their respective class and there he was,clad in their school's uniform with pink-dyed hair and large glasses,which Sungyeon found really cute.

 

He looked up,saw Sehun and shouted “Dongsaeng!” before running towards Sehun and enveloping the younger in a tight,bone-crushing hug.

 

“Hyung...can't...breathe” Sehun muffled into the olders hug. “Sorry,I just missed you so much”Luhan said with a blinding smile. “Yeah,missed you too hyung” Sehun said,smilling back.

 

“You grew up so well!I swear we were the same height when we last saw each other” And suddenly noticed Sungyeon's prescence “Oh,dai ja hao” Luhan spoke,bowing. “Wrong language hyung” Sehun told Luhan. “Oh,mianhae” bows “Annyeonghasaeyo,I'm Luhan.Nice to meet you!” Luhan said with a smile.

 

Sungyeon bowed “I'm Jung Sungyeon”

 

“Sorry about the chinese earlier,you know,living in two different countries,its confusing” Luhan said.

 

“Oh I forgot to tell you” Sehun spoke when he saw Sungyeon's face became confused “He's chinese,our parents are good friends and that's how we met and became best friends” Sehun said.Luhan was nodding all the while and then stopped “You left out the part when I always comforted you when you were throwing a tantrum” Luhan said and laughed uncontrollably with Sehun grunting.

 

“Let's look around your school,or should I say,our school from now on” Luhan said as he dragged his two dongsaengs with him. “I'm gonna warn you Sungyeonnie,hyung might have a small body but that body is filled with energy”Sehun said,low enough for Sungyeon to hear.

 

It couldn't be that bad,could it?

 

»»»» When Sehun said Luhan has a lot of energy,he do mean a LOT. Here they are slumped into one of the cafeteria's tables,or at least Sehun and Sungyeon because Luhan is still beaming brightly like he's been sitting in a wonderful meadow and didn't do anything at all. Since both Sehun and Sungyeon are top students and their families are filthy rich,and Luhan is a transferee,they can skip classes for one day and show Luhan the whole school. “I'll get us some drinks and you two catch up on things,okay?What would you like?” Sungyeon said. “We'll have some water” Luhan said with a smile “Okay then” Sungyeon said and went on her way to buy them drinks.

 

“So,hyung,what brings you here?” Sehun asked. “You know,them knowing my identity,me not liking it,my parents agreed on sending me here,the usual” Luhan said sadly “Yeah,its hard to be the richest heir,right?” Sehun said with a sigh.

 

“So,how about you?have you got yourself a girlfriend?” Luhan asked,grinning smugly. “I've been fine,haven't got a girlfriend yet” Sehun said. “YET?!” then Luhan jumps on his chair cheerily “How about the girl that you've been telling me about?” “Well,she's my classmate” Luhan smiled a little “We share the same dorm room” Luhan's smile went a bit higher “And we,kind of,sort of,slept on one bed in one night” With that,Luhan's smile rocketed,but before he can open his mouth,Sungyeon is already nearing their table. “You tell me EVERY detail next time” Luhan said,winking. Sehun,meanwhile is blushing,while grunting of course.

 

Sungyeon handed them their drinks before sitting down beside Sehun. They went with a few chats,mainly about Sehun when he wa s a child.Sungyeon found out tha the loves bubble tea,that he was a wimp when he was a kid “Believe me,once you've seen his child photos,you wouldn't believe he's grown like this” Luhan added.

 

The talked for a while then suddenly the bell rang,which was the dissmisal bell. “We better get going now,you do know where your dorm room is,right?” Sungyeon told Luhan. “Yes,keep safe,see you tomorrow” he said and winked at Sehun.

 

They both walked their both way,unconsciously holding hands. “Aish,these kids,not realizing they like each other”Luhan murmured then laughed.

 

Little did they know,Luhan is in on the whole thing...

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating at all even if summer started already,as you all know my problem(you can see my blog) with one of my friends is still on going,and with me getting constant bullying from my former classmates.I didn't even expect that I was able to spit this out of my imaginative brain XD And with all these EXO comeback going on!!Its like they've already made their comeback 'cause I have the mp3,the leaked dance practice and the MV teasers.The actual MV is what's left XD Sorry for lack of SehunXSungyeon moments :3 I'll pay you back next time promise Thanks for subscribing and please do comment,don't be a silent reader ^^

 

XOXO

 

 

Edited:140626