Chapter 5

Secret Heirs turned Roommates

A/N:LOL!I want to picture what Sehun's expression is when they woke up.Except that he's on the grass XD.Expect pictures from now on ^_^

 

 

Chapter 5

 

“Aaahhhhhh!!!!” they both screamed in the early morning of the day. Well, they didn’t expect to be on an awkward situation in the earliest of the morning.

 

Sehun fell down the bed,being on the free edge of the bed.

 

“Sorry…You’re sorry?...You shouldn’t be sorry…You go first” they both rambled at the first time,looking at each other embarrassingly.

 

“No,you go first”Sungyeon finally declared.

 

“I’m sorry,I didn’t mean to be that close to you” Sehun looked down “I swear it won’t happen again” Sehun said,determined and sad “Sorry” again and looked down.

 

“Aww!That’s the last time??That’s the coziest sleep I’ve ever had since I left our house” she pouts.

 

“N-no!I didn't mean it like that.I'm just gonna be careful the n-next time you d-decided to sleep with me a-again”Sehun stuttered,the drumming in his heart never seemed to stop.

 

“Ohh”after that Sungyeon stopped and reminised how exactly they ended up being in that position in the first place.

 

----FLASHBACK----

 

Sungyeon pretended to sleep while she turns her back facing Sehun until she hears the light snoring coming from Sehun's mouth and turns around to face Sehun.As expected,Sehun faces the other way that's why Sungyeon stayed up,other that being terrified from the movie that they've watched.

 

Sungyeon turns Sehun around and closer to her cause Sehun is at the very edge of the bed.She examines his face.

 

“Wow,he really looks peaceful when he sleeps.I wonder what's he dreeming about”she thought as she swept Sehun's bangs from his forehead and continues to examine him.

 

He has thin fringes of eyelashes.Straight bridge of the nose.Soft yet sculpted jaw.

 

She put her arms around him absentmindedly and falls asleep,staring at his thin but plump lips.

 

Duggu duggun.

 

“Why does my heart feel this way when I touch him?”she wondered and drifts of to dreamland.

 

----END OF FLASHBACK----

 

“You don't have to fret yourself,it was kind of my fault.You see when I'm scared I seek a body to cuddle into” she said blushing “And I just kept you from falling down the edge of the bed like what happened a moment ago”she chuckled embarassingly.

 

“Okay then,now I know what I'm gonna do when your scared”he muttered.

 

“Let's grab breakfast,I'm starving Oppa”

 

“A-arasso”

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

Breakfast wasn't eventful like their yesterdays'.They got the same reactions from the chelfs like yesterday.

 

As they walked back to the dorm Sungyeon mentioned something Sehun liked.

 

“There's a transferee in the school” she said “His name is Xi Luhan”

 

Sehun's face immediately brightened “Xi Luhan?!From China?!”

 

Sungyeon nodded “How did you know he's from China?”

 

“Because his my best childhood friend!I haven't met him in ages”he said knowingly.

 

“Well that's good,its good to meet a friend of yours”Sungyeon smirked knowingly.

 

“This is going to be a long day”Sehun sighs internally.Knowing from Sungyeon's smirk,she's planning something.

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

There it is!!Like I said from my last update,sorry for not being able to update much.School is literally killing me,I can't accomplish everything.

 

You guys are lucky its our holiday this 25th day of February *wink*.I did this while spacing out.

 

Suggestion for how long and how the story goes and co-authorship is accepted.Don't be afraid of me,I won't eat you,I'm vegetarian XD.