Chapter 4

Secret Heirs turned Roommates

Chapter 4

 

 

After they made up (sort of,cause they never really had a fight) in the school cafeteria they were inseparable the rest of the day.Often Sungyeon finds out that it wasn't her name plastered on her desk and looks around only to find it beside Sehun's desk.That gives them more reason not to be separated to each other.

 

As they walked home,and talked about themselves as usual,Sehun knew that there are something they both like in common:dancing.

 

“When did you start dancing?”Sungyeon asked.

 

“I started when I was about 10 years old,how 'bout you?”he asked.

 

“Around 9 years old?I can do pop lock and street dance pretty well and my parents forced me to do ballet”she said.

 

“I can do street dance,whackking and a bit of krumping,but I like Kpop kind of dances the best”he said.

 

“Uah!Nadu!I do both boy groups and girl groups”she replied excitedly.

 

“I do girl groups too.It makes my body flexible”he said.

 

“Maybe we should dance some time,I know a studio somewhere,okay?”

 

“When we have a lot of free time we can”Sehun said,smiling.

 

And suddenly Sungyeon held Sehun's hand.As usual Sehun avoided being flustered and took his hand away.

 

“Sorry Oppa,I was so cold,can I hold your hand?”she asked.

 

“A-arasso”

 

Sungyeon held Sehun's hand.

 

He was the happiest person in the world.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                         ****

 

 

 

 

As they arrive home,Sungyeon took her hand from Sehun.He felt,somehow,emtpy when she did it.

 

They washed up and did their assignments.Being two of the best students in the school,they have no trouble with their assignments and often study  about something much more advanced than what they are currently learning.

 

Sehun glances at Sungyeon whenever he has to think,ending up being spell bound.He just couldn't believe the fact that he is roommates with his long-time crush.

 

Since it was too early to sleep,it was only seven in the evening,they decided to watch something scary.

 

“Sungyeon,are you really okay with watching this?”he asked,eyeing the girl.

 

“Yes I am,its been a while since I watch horror films”she said.Even though I wouldn't be sleeping at all afterwards.

 

“If you say so”he said.

 

As Sehun search for the film Sungyeon wants to watch,Sungyeon gets her pillow and blanket from her bed.

 

As Sehun expected,here she was,wrapped with a blanket and clutching onto her pillow.

 

“Okay,let's watch it”she said determind.

 

Sehun can say that he didn't understand what the film was about but Sungyeon sure is engrossed.Or he should say he just watched her watch the film,cover her eyes but still parts her finger to see what the ghost looks like,which he finds silly and cute.

 

After the film they went straight to bed,Sehun thought that she was asleep when he hears tossing and turning from above him and sees a figure coming down the stairs.

 

“Oppa,can I sleep with you tonight?”she asked

 

“D-deh??”

 

“I said,can I sleep with you on your bed?its getting a lot more colder lately.Don’t worry its just for 1 night”she asked.

 

“Are you scared of the film?”

 

“I just,can't sleep because the image of the ghost pops into my head whenever I close my eyes”she said,embarassed.

 

“Okay then,make yourself comfortable”he said.Just don't get too close to me.

 

“Thanks Oppa!Your the best!”she said excitedly.

 

So Sungyeon settled herself in,taking a pillow from her bed.

 

“Night Oppa”she said softly.

 

“Night Sungyeon-ah”Sehun replied.

 

When Sungyeon actually did sleep,it was Sehun who didn't sleep.Just imagine his situation right now,him,a healthy 19 year old boy,sleeping with a girl,who happens to be the girl he likes,in one bed.What else can he think?Specially when that girl is only wearing hot pants and a tight shirt.

 

Why is this girl really careless?She should be thankful I can control myself.If she's with a ert right now I doubt she wouldn't go out of their room crying.he cringed from that thought.

 

And soon he drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

Morning came and as always,Sehun woke up first,he tighten his grip on what he thinks was a pillow.But he was suddenly confused,why is someone holding onto his waist this early in the morning?He opens his eyes and what came into his sight are two fringes of eyelashes,too close to him,and then suddenly realizes that the pillow that he is gripping into is not exactly a pillow,it was Sungyeon.

 

He was still drunk with sleep so he didn't take any action when Sungyeon's eyes opens slowly.As they stare into each others eyes,they soon realizes what was happening and their eyes widen by the second...

 

 

“AAAAHHHH!!!!”

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

A/N:(Warning!longest author note made)

 

Here it is!Chapter 4 for you guys!

 

Thank you for subscribing to this story,even though its a little crap ^_^

 

I will soon reveal the other boys (EXO) into my story and maybe some other (read:SHINee) <3

 

If you don't know yet,my biases in EXO are actually BaekYeol,actually it's ALL OF THEM XD,but I seem to see HunHan (as individual) as boyfriend type so I use them as characters in my fanfics.And above all that,I ONLY SEE BAEKYEOL AS BAEKYEOL XD.

 

Expect me to write other naughty things.But don't expect me to write some because I can't.I stick with the safe ones.

 

 

My Twitter:@04FirstSnow61

My Fb:Rossfeleen Alcalde Cabiles

My Nationality:Filipino ^^

I follow back ^_^

 

Once again,THANK YOU!! <3 <3 <3 <3